The FBI's copy of that transcript would NEVER have been in
the hands of NWA. It is part of the FBI's case file and would be
securely protected by them. - R99

I'm not sure that's true ... ???

Which part do you disagree with?

I think inevitably the FAA and FBI and others would have had to
run an independent check with NWA officials to get their
version of the full slate of communications that occurred, and
the substance of those communications from NWA's (pilots etc)
point of view, as it pertained to the flight path, communications
in and around the time of Cooper's departure, Cooper's
statements and orders, etc ? From the FBI's point of view this
is all 'evidence' ...

If this did not happen, then I am somewhat surprised.

Welcome back Jerry! Hope 2014 is a good year for you and your child bride Shelly.;)

You and I had a cordial and mutually respectful disagreement at the Portland Symposium about whether Cooper chose the wrong chute and whether he could have survived the jump. I could see your points and I hope you could see mine.

I think a skydiver and smoke jumper who worked in SE Asia and gained knowledge of the CIA sponsored 727 jumps over Thailand could have made the jump successfully. You might have to go work at Boeing for a while in tech documents to learn more about the flight tests with the 727 door open and stairs deployed. The Thailand jump flights had the stairs removed as far as I can see from the various videos.

I am, of course, describing Sheridan Peterson. He could have made the jump, but I have ZERO evidence that he did. Its all speculative and circumstantial. The FBI ruled him out on DNA but prior to that test he was certainly of interest to them.

The only evidence that makes me think Cooper died in the jump is the money find. It doesnt prove he died but it sure raises the possibility. I just dont see how the money got to T Bar from the presumed flight path.

G said something to the effect that you did some tests with ping pong balls that showed objects could get to T Bar from areas under the flight path via Washougal wash down flow. Is that true? Mind posting some details?

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

georger

is all 'evidence' ...

From the time NWA 305 took off for Reno, the controller communications were only through the Seattle and Oakland Air Traffic Control centers with a secondary channel of communication through the ARINC radio network.

The ARINC radio network did NOT "control" the aircraft in the usual meaning of the word. The ARINC radio traffic was patched by phone to the NWA performance personnel in Minneapolis. That was probably where some of the ARINC radio messages were put on the NWA teletypewriter network and transmitted to other NWA stations. There is also the possibility that the ARINC receiving stations in the northwest part of the country also passed the radio communications along on their teletypewriter network.

While the ARINC information would probably be gathered by the FBI as a routine matter, this information is not very likely to have any significant information that would be precise enough to determine the actual flight path of the airliner.

But the Air Traffic Control people have recordings of EVERYTHING that passed between the airliner and controllers as well as the phone talk between controllers as they handed the airliner off from one controller to another.

In handing the airliner off from one controller to another, the time (to the second) is embedded in the recordings, both of the controllers have to identify the airliner on their radar scopes, and give its location as a part of the transfer protocol. When both controllers are satisfied that they are looking at the same aircraft, they give their initials to each other, and the hand off controller will tell the aircraft to contact the receiving controller on a certain frequency.

The aircraft will immediately switch to the new frequency and tell the receiving controller his identification and his altitude. The receiving controller will probably ask the aircraft to activate the "ident" function on its transponder. If everything checks out, the transfer is complete with most of the work being done by the two controllers over telephone lines.

It is strictly the FAA Air Traffic Control radio and phone transcripts that are needed for a determination of the flight path. And all of this information is routinely recorded for every aircraft in the Air Traffic Control system.

Robert99

airtwardo

Our Biker bar... never thought of it that way but it fits.

I dunno...I ride a Harley more than I drive a car & I stop by the local biker bar from time to time ~ those people are a LOT more friendly! :ph34r:

I love it when you agree with me. B|

Our jumpers are much more friendly and respectful than the whuffos who have stumbled into this forum where they argue, ad infinitum, about things which they have no clue.
Guru312

I am not DB Cooper

Jerry Thomas

Since you like to tell people how wrong they are based upon your opinions, let me say this:

You Say: "The one good chute he chose was not user friendly even the deployment mechanism had been changed.So do you realy think Cooper had experience. Come On Man"

I say: You don't seem to know that the two "back chutes" provided DB came from Norm Hayden and not from Earl Cossey. The FBI returned the unused chute to Norm and it is now in the Tacoma Museum DB Cooper display. Cossey told the story that he modified the "rip cord mechanism" and it would have been difficult if not impossible to operate by a un-experieinced skydiver. You Jerry fell for the Cossey error and his chute was actually not even one of the two back chutes given DB.

All I can say is both you and Cossey were wrong on this point, so "come on man, where is your experience"?

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

Robert99

is all 'evidence' ...

From the time NWA 305 took off for Reno, the controller communications were only through the Seattle and Oakland Air Traffic Control centers with a secondary channel of communication through the ARINC radio network.

The ARINC radio network did NOT "control" the aircraft in the usual meaning of the word. The ARINC radio traffic was patched by phone to the NWA performance personnel in Minneapolis. That was probably where some of the ARINC radio messages were put on the NWA teletypewriter network and transmitted to other NWA stations. There is also the possibility that the ARINC receiving stations in the northwest part of the country also passed the radio communications along on their teletypewriter network.

While the ARINC information would probably be gathered by the FBI as a routine matter, this information is not very likely to have any significant information that would be precise enough to determine the actual flight path of the airliner.

But the Air Traffic Control people have recordings of EVERYTHING that passed between the airliner and controllers as well as the phone talk between controllers as they handed the airliner off from one controller to another.

In handing the airliner off from one controller to another, the time (to the second) is embedded in the recordings, both of the controllers have to identify the airliner on their radar scopes, and give its location as a part of the transfer protocol. When both controllers are satisfied that they are looking at the same aircraft, they give their initials to each other, and the hand off controller will tell the aircraft to contact the receiving controller on a certain frequency.

The aircraft will immediately switch to the new frequency and tell the receiving controller his identification and his altitude. The receiving controller will probably ask the aircraft to activate the "ident" function on its transponder. If everything checks out, the transfer is complete with most of the work being done by the two controllers over telephone lines.

It is strictly the FAA Air Traffic Control radio and phone transcripts that are needed for a determination of the flight path. And all of this information is routinely recorded for every aircraft in the Air Traffic Control system.

Robert99

good synopsis so far as I understand these matters -
everyone should read this until it is glued to their brains -
that would cut out a lot of 'conjectures/claims'.
Thanks!

Federal Magistrate Judge Nathanael Cousins in San Francisco noted:

"We're not talking about a uranium case here or some kind of nuclear secrets. We're talking about titanium oxide."

Not Cooper related but amusing. Trade secret case.

Typical fed prosecutorial overkill. The defendant has been in jail with no bail for 17 months awaiting trial:

Federal prosecutors allege Liew and his wife handed China the keys to a secret method developed by E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Co. for manufacturing titanium oxide, an industrial pigment used to give paper, paint and plastic coatings a bright white color.

Assistant U.S. Attorneys Peter Axelrod and John Hemann, who are handling the economic espionage case, vigorously opposed Liew's release, which must still be approved by the district judge overseeing the case.

From the defense:

As for the trade secrets his client allegedly stole, Gasner argues much of the information is outdated, common knowledge in the industry, and in some cases, available from public sources like patents.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Thought this NWA history newsletter was a good read. It's about hijackings, of course, primarily NW174 in 1968 ...some good pictures of the crew. One picture of passengers disembarking shows a guy in a white shirt, black tie, sunglasses and a briefcase....could it be....;):)also included this little snippet.....

From TIME, Dec. 6, 1968:
TRAVEL What to Do When the Hijacker Comes.

In the first eleven months of 1968, 17 airliners containing over 1000 passengers had been hijacked to Cuba, however, observed TIME magazine, “nobody has yet thought to brief the poor passengers.” The magazine offered an article containing these helpful hints:

“Don't panic. Hijackers, although unwelcome, can be congenial.”
In November, on Pan Am 281, hijackers had passed out souvenir
bullets, while on Eastern 73, also in November, the hijacker, from
his own money, bought drinks for passengers desiring them.

“Carry your International Certificate of Vaccination. Otherwise you may be inoculated at the airport.”

“Do enjoy your stay. You will be allowed to circulate freely and
make purchases at the airport shops. Havana cigars and Cuban
rum are the best buys. Other bargains include East German
cameras and beautifully embroidered Czech peasant blouses.”

For passengers returning to Miami on an Airlift International flight
out of Varadero: “Bring a bathing suit, because Varadero Beach, a 15-mile ribbon of white sand, is magnificent.” Passengers on
Eastern 73 went this route, and “were allowed to go swimming.
They also got a free meal while two Cuban bands played bossa
nova and blues in the background.

Hasta la Vista!”

http://www.nwahistory.org/newsletter/13_fall_newsletter_a.pdf

but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

smokin99

Thought this NWA history newsletter was a good read. It's about hijackings, of course, primarily NW174 in 1968 ...some good pictures of the crew. One picture of passengers disembarking shows a guy in a white shirt, black tie, sunglasses and a briefcase....could it be....;):)also included this little snippet.....

From TIME, Dec. 6, 1968:
TRAVEL What to Do When the Hijacker Comes.

In the first eleven months of 1968, 17 airliners containing over 1000 passengers had been hijacked to Cuba, however, observed TIME magazine, “nobody has yet thought to brief the poor passengers.” The magazine offered an article containing these helpful hints:

“Don't panic. Hijackers, although unwelcome, can be congenial.”
In November, on Pan Am 281, hijackers had passed out souvenir
bullets, while on Eastern 73, also in November, the hijacker, from
his own money, bought drinks for passengers desiring them.

“Carry your International Certificate of Vaccination. Otherwise you may be inoculated at the airport.”

“Do enjoy your stay. You will be allowed to circulate freely and
make purchases at the airport shops. Havana cigars and Cuban
rum are the best buys. Other bargains include East German
cameras and beautifully embroidered Czech peasant blouses.”

For passengers returning to Miami on an Airlift International flight
out of Varadero: “Bring a bathing suit, because Varadero Beach, a 15-mile ribbon of white sand, is magnificent.” Passengers on
Eastern 73 went this route, and “were allowed to go swimming.
They also got a free meal while two Cuban bands played bossa
nova and blues in the background.

Hasta la Vista!”

http://www.nwahistory.org/newsletter/13_fall_newsletter_a.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aircraft_hijackings

skyjack71

PLEASE READ THE WARNING QUADE GAVE A LONG TIME AGO - JUST POSTED IT INCASE YOU ARE UNAWARE THERE ARE RULES AND REGULATIONS.

Your post did say you were law enforcement. As I was replying to your post it went poof, but only for corrections. You throughly realized you could not make threats and claim to be law enforcement in one breath.

Under NO circumstance do I wish to speak to you or interact with you......

;)
USING your own words back in your face - this applies to you and the other persona I spoke to over the phone & in emails for over 9 months:

Grandiose delusions and paranoia can be associated with depression at best, and schizophrenia on the other side of the pendulum[:/]

[:/]:|I expect these words are part of your own case file....and if it was not against the rules - I would use your REAL name....(if the name you gave me was even real). No one makes all the trips you made and being the church going family man you claimed to be - one would have to be finanically well off to have made all of those 2 day trips from supposedly Iowa to WA and back to spend a few minutes interviewing a man by the name of Marsella (sound alike).

You never produced ONE thing that was proof of any trip at all. You entertained me - that is all!

Guys - this started in late Jan or Early February of 2013 and did not end until Nov of 2013. His highs and lows corresponded with events and special occassions. Always during the wk - never on a Sunday,

No commentment by email only by phone (but he does slip up a few times)...let the fantasy roll on! It is not my fantasy!

As long as he VOWS not to speak about me - then fine - you guys will eventually find the truth out on your own. He has multiple personalities and he gets very angry when things do not go his way or you confront him.

IF he is the same man - he may very well be willing to act out his threats - he creates things and places and characters...his animosity runs high at times.

Just a WARNING - and the REQUEST he NOT talk about me or address me in his postings. This is my last post addressing him & I do so only to defend myself in the event - he goes completely OFF his ROCKER.

Wowsers, bowsers, trousers! And I thought my children (both under ten years old) had wild imaginations!

So like I told you yesterday, your childish threats of PMing mods/admins don't scare me. You're not going to run me off. I like it here. I EVEN LIKE YOU! 50% of the fun of this forum talking with you, the rest is analyzing NWA 305. I'm not going to "vow" to not talk to or about you!

Oh and as far as real names go. You have my full and absolute permission to post whatever you believe is my real name. Despite all of your crazy crack-pot accusations, you've never "spoken" with me in your life, and you don't know my name to give it here.

Not a soul here believes a single thing you've said about me, and nearly everyone on this thread I've met in the last couple of days who has tenure here has come out and told you so. You're the one with a major malfunction who despite all reasonable and rational talk continues to try and defame me. IT'S GETTING OLD.

Now I'm going to try to be nice. In a post you wanted someone explain to you how a CB could be converted to work on microwave frequencies. Well - THEY CAN'T!!!

First, let me tell you what in about 1971 a microwave radio tower would have been used for and a primary use of microwave radio at the time. Microwave radio is a high-bandwidth line-of-site data line. Data means not voice, it wasn't for people talking, it's the kind of dits and dots your dial up modem makes. High-bandwidth means that lots of information could be sent all at the same time. I'll give you an example in a minute. Line-of-site means that each microwave antenna on each tower has to be physically visible to the next one. The radio waves pass line an invisible beam from one tower directly to the next one, but they cannot pass through hills or mountains.

As early as 1956 Western Union was sending up to 2,000 telegraphs at a time using it's high speed network of microwave towers. Here is a video on YouTube that was made that year which actually discusses it. So I hope you see the idea of a Citizens Band radio (CB) and Western Unions high speed data network being compatible is crazy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Now since it's stupid to think Cooper was using a CB to communicate with the ground, let's assume for the sake of assumption that Cooper had a radio of some kind. I guess that is the point Jo is getting at. I don't know about civilian, but top of the line for military at the time was the ANC/PRC 77 VHF radio, commonly called the prick 77. That radio alone had to be worn in a backpack due to it's size and it weighed 14~ plus the battery. To my knowledge they just didn't have back then little hand held jobs like we have now. The PRC 77 was "man portable".

To me, that means clear and simple, D.B. Cooper did NOT have a communications radio aboard NWA 305. Does anyone disagree with that?

youreallcrazy

Here is the YouTube link. I hope it works...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ziHpB-Dw7o

Jo is in the dark ages. she has dial up on her computer. it's not even set up to view video. she can only view certain photo's, no PDF's. the list goes on....B| if I'm correct it doesn't have an on button. it crank starts :P;):D
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

*********Dan Cooper died in the jump that night. ...Jerry Thomas

You whuffos really make me laugh. What "proof" do you have that he died?

The jump would not be difficult nor would it be dangerous. As I've written previously, thousands of jumpers could pull it off.

On the other hand, a non-jumper, as this guy most likely was, would have great difficulty with the money bag and attaching it to himself. Even an experienced jumper would have trouble with tying the bag to his body/harness.

I'm a rigger and I would have had an impossible task tying that money bag to myself without an extra pair of hands to support the bag while tying.

My "proof" that he lost the money bag either on exit or on opening is the presence of the money find.

Occam's razor, folks. Something that you whuffos disregard on a regular basis with your ignorant speculation.

good post...

It's been said before if money (just bundles and bills) had been found under the flightpath 2 mins from the placard, nobody would be questioning what happened.

Minutes later in the hydro basin of the Columbia River, where
natural forces regularly move things around (downstream), now
for some peculiar reason we must introduce *special monads
and argue about it for 40+ years doing 'monadics'!

Human imagination can handle the one but not the other.

Who says Cooper actually tied it closely to his body? If he was an ex-paratrooper, (not Kenny necessarily, but ANY paratrooper) he may have left some slack in the line. Then he jumps and lets it go just as he pulls the ripcord. The result might have been as pictured in the attachment. Roughly that is. Remember: Mucklow said one of the last things she saw was Cooper tying a line around his waist.

All of you Cooper-died-when-he-jumped fans forget two important things.

1) Three bundles of money were found TOGETHER, IN ONE PLACE, miles from where the airliner was actually flying. And that's hard to explain when you consider that these bundles were not glued together, but packed individually in a bag. Did those three bundles just decide to hang out together for a miles-long beach barbeque and let the other 97 bundles go where they may? Contrary to Robert99's 'wait and see' statements, he hasn't actually proven 305 was west of the Interstate 5 freeway while still north of Vancouver.

2) Not a single trace of Cooper has ever been found. We're talking a body, two parachutes, (one non-working), a twenty-two pound bag of cash. The cash on Tina Bar, since less than MOST, and more than ONE BUNDLE was discovered together, actually points more to survival than it does to death, although neither can be proven from it.

Explain to me HOW the mere fact of money at T-Bar points to him surviving?

Is there a wiggly things on the money that only you can see
with your X-ray imagination?

The rest of us don't have your imagination and don't see what
you routinely see - mermaids and all!

Youve been playing this tape over and over for four+ years!
What button do you press on your keyboard to play the same script over nad over and over and over and over and over and over Youve been playing this tape over and over for four+ years!
What button do you press on your keyboard to play the same script over nad over and over and over and over and over and over Youve been playing this tape over and over for four+ years!
What button do you press on your keyboard to play the same script over nad over and over and over and over and over and over

while we are on the subject of Proof. I watched Decoded again and noticed something new. take a look at the photo of the the wood being pulled up. you see that line running across the bottom of it? that's where it joined the vertical part of the existing counter. since it was protected over the years it has a color difference, it was preserved so to speak. so, how did the last known piece of Formica get on the original wood part of the countertop?

answer. because that was probably the formica Kenny installed prior to it being ripped out of the house in the early 2000's and some how found it's way into the attic.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Well, there are things not addressed in the Microwave that I was referring to.

Number one the Microwave towers I am referring to was operational on all three Dams along the Lewis. These systems were completely different.

They controled the power lines somehow. I can't explain it, but I am sure there is someone out there in WA that will be able to explain this to many of you. Also remember the VOR near Battleground. The system worked on Mircowave lenghts and the power could not be transmitted until the the systems were operational.

This was explained to me by someone who worked with the Power Companies in WA. It is beyond me to understand what was being explained.

Duane also mentioned the wave lengths use by the Dams in 1979 on the trip. I kept looking for microwave towers - but the controling of the Towers for the power was a different system than others. I suggest you guys find someone who worked with these system located at the 3 damns.

A form of communication does NOT mean they were "talking" to each other. Just the signals being put out could be read and with the right kind of equipment - Cooper would have known when to jump. I tried to grasp the conversation the woman was telling me - something about magnetic signals.

I conducted a elementary experiement with a gyromatic Girard Perroguax Watch. I set up 3 magnetic towers and one vor.

The watch does weird things. The towers cause it to hesistate and then move and then hesitae and it does this 3 times - you are in rang. JUMP!
THE FACE IS ARMS ARE LUMINOUS IN THE DARK CLOSET. The target is the tower in the middle so you know you are some where between the towers.

The VORS could be set to give SINGALS - binging back. Put me in a plane with this going over the same erea and I will know it is time to get read to jump - The Vor is an important part of this. He didn't need visuals. I guess I am dreaming.
It is late Good night!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

skyjack71

Well, there are things not addressed in the Microwave that I was referring to.

Number one the Microwave towers I am referring to was operational on all three Dams along the Lewis. These systems were completely different.

They controled the power lines somehow. I can't explain it, but I am sure there is someone out there in WA that will be able to explain this to many of you. Also remember the VOR near Battleground. The system worked on Mircowave lenghts and the power could not be transmitted until the the systems were operational.

This was explained to me by someone who worked with the Power Companies in WA. It is beyond me to understand what was being explained.

Duane also mentioned the wave lengths use by the Dams in 1979 on the trip. I kept looking for microwave towers - but the controling of the Towers for the power was a different system than others. I suggest you guys find someone who worked with these system located at the 3 damns.

A form of communication does NOT mean they were "talking" to each other. Just the signals being put out could be read and with the right kind of equipment - Cooper would have known when to jump. I tried to grasp the conversation the woman was telling me - something about magnetic signals.

I conducted a elementary experiement with a gyromatic Girard Perroguax Watch. I set up 3 magnetic towers and one vor.

The watch does weird things. The towers cause it to hesistate and then move and then hesitae and it does this 3 times - you are in rang. JUMP!
THE FACE IS ARMS ARE LUMINOUS IN THE DARK CLOSET. The target is the tower in the middle so you know you are some where between the towers.

The VORS could be set to give SINGALS - binging back. Put me in a plane with this going over the same erea and I will know it is time to get read to jump - The Vor is an important part of this. He didn't need visuals. I guess I am dreaming.
It is late Good night!

Beam me up Scotty!

Jo, I didn't make the post about microwaves. something you are forgetting with the tower lights. the lights on towers are meant for low flying aircraft so they don't hit them. I'm not sure you can see them at 10,000 feet. then you need to have the clouds align similar to the stars and planets in order for them to be seen through the gaps in the clouds. just because Duane told you something doesn't mean it's true.

I think you go way overboard trying to "accessorize" Cooper. you seem to be missing one item (see photo)

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part: (I'm not quoting over your repetitive smart-ass comments, just the MAIN one)

'Explain to me HOW the mere fact of money at T-Bar points to him surviving?..'

I said...it pointed MORE to him surviving than being killed, not that it proved he made it to the ground alive. It's self-evident. Explain exactly HOW at least three bundles of the ransom cash mysteriously ended up in the same exact spot miles from any reasonable dropzone. Tom Kaye's research says he doesn't believe the money was ever IN the river. You can argue that point with HIM.

So if you can't prove the flight was miles on the west side of the freeway, (it would have to be there to overfly Tina Bar) then it is hard to explain HOW three bundles ended up in the same place. I asked retired FBI agent Bob Fuhrman (sic) at Third Place Books if the FBI ever considered that idea after they found the money. He said no, but he wished they had because it made perfect sense when you thought about it. You can argue that point with him as well.

Also...no body, no parachutes, no other money, no briefcase, no sign of Cooper. They did find the placard, which is a lot less material than all of that. Even if Cooper did a kerplop into the Columbia near Portland, the chances of three bundles or more somehow ending up on a beach together miles away is about the same as the chances of winning the Powerball lottery. It isn't even in the same universe as anything Occam. Not even close.

One bundle...no problem. It floated there or something. The whole smash, or a great deal of the money, then maybe Cooper landed nearby. The real trick is to explain how just three managed to stay together. If they actually washed up there, you would expect to find one here, one down the beach, one someplace else. Not three together with nothing else found. That's why your flood tables and flood data make ZERO sense. Even if the money was brought down in a flood, it is less than likely three would end up alone in the same place MILES FROM THEIR ORIGINAL LOCATION.

All your smart-ass comments cannot get around that fact, no matter how hard you try.

Yesum I sees now ! It's all very clear now! Very clear!

Knee bone connects to the thy bone ...

Did you arrive with a companion? We need to know!

Any special dietary requests?

Is your mother ship close by?

Oh! And which one of you is posting tonight?
:S

- The RobertMBlevins Law of Hydro Planetary Deposition -
"Even if the money was brought down in a flood, it is less
than likely three of anything will end up alone in the same place
MILES FROM THEIR ORIGINAL LOCATION.

Bwaahahahahahah...
:S:S:S:S:S

mrshutter45

Jo, I didn't make the post about microwaves. something you are forgetting with the tower lights. the lights on towers are meant for low flying aircraft so they don't hit them. I'm not sure you can see them at 10,000 feet. then you need to have the clouds align similar to the stars and planets in order for them to be seen through the gaps in the clouds. just because Duane told you something doesn't mean it's true.

I think you go way overboard trying to "accessorize" Cooper. you seem to be missing one item (see photo)

This is what I am trying to tell you - you don't have to see them. The damn watch tells you when you going thru them near them or around them....probably beeps, but I hear no peeps on the watch.

These are NOT towers to talk from - They are towesr that TALK to EACH OTHER to control the amount of power going down the lines. They send messase to each other. Let someone else explain it - what I know is elementary - but it is how the system worked. The woman knew how they worked Quiet often beeps come in whewhen plane are in the area - the plane is getting that same peep with the right equipment.

towers to release and govern the power needed.

skyjack71

***Jo, I didn't make the post about microwaves. something you are forgetting with the tower lights. the lights on towers are meant for low flying aircraft so they don't hit them. I'm not sure you can see them at 10,000 feet. then you need to have the clouds align similar to the stars and planets in order for them to be seen through the gaps in the clouds. just because Duane told you something doesn't mean it's true.

This is what I am trying to tell you - you don't have to see them. The damn watch tells you when you going thru them near them or around them....probably beeps, but I hear no peeps on the watch.

These are NOT towers to talk from - They are towesr that TALK to EACH OTHER to control the amount of power going down the lines. They send messase to each other. Let someone else explain it - what I know is elementary - but it is how the system worked. The woman knew how they worked Quiet often beeps come in whewhen plane are in the area - the plane is getting that same peep with the right equipment.

towers to release and govern the power needed.

Like the Model 3PO-Fornax Tele Quartz Blevinizer ?

mrshutter45

I was just getting ready for bed. NO NO you don't have to see the towers the beeps and the movement of the watch tells you were you are. Sort of an elementary GPS system.

RobertMBlevins

******Georger says in part: (I'm not quoting over your repetitive smart-ass comments, just the MAIN one)

'Explain to me HOW the mere fact of money at T-Bar points to him surviving?..'

I said...it pointed MORE to him surviving than being killed, not that it proved he made it to the ground alive. It's self-evident. Explain exactly HOW at least three bundles of the ransom cash mysteriously ended up in the same exact spot miles from any reasonable dropzone. Tom Kaye's research says he doesn't believe the money was ever IN the river. You can argue that point with HIM.

So if you can't prove the flight was miles on the west side of the freeway, (it would have to be there to overfly Tina Bar) then it is hard to explain HOW three bundles ended up in the same place. I asked retired FBI agent Bob Fuhrman (sic) at Third Place Books if the FBI ever considered that idea after they found the money. He said no, but he wished they had because it made perfect sense when you thought about it. You can argue that point with him as well.

Also...no body, no parachutes, no other money, no briefcase, no sign of Cooper. They did find the placard, which is a lot less material than all of that. Even if Cooper did a kerplop into the Columbia near Portland, the chances of three bundles or more somehow ending up on a beach together miles away is about the same as the chances of winning the Powerball lottery. It isn't even in the same universe as anything Occam. Not even close.

One bundle...no problem. It floated there or something. The whole smash, or a great deal of the money, then maybe Cooper landed nearby. The real trick is to explain how just three managed to stay together. If they actually washed up there, you would expect to find one here, one down the beach, one someplace else. Not three together with nothing else found. That's why your flood tables and flood data make ZERO sense. Even if the money was brought down in a flood, it is less than likely three would end up alone in the same place MILES FROM THEIR ORIGINAL LOCATION.

All your smart-ass comments cannot get around that fact, no matter how hard you try.

Yesum I sees now ! It's all very clear now! Very clear!

Knee bone connects to the thy bone ...

Did you arrive with a companion? We need to know!

Any special dietary requests?

Is your mother ship close by?

Oh! And which one of you is posting tonight?
:S

- The RobertMBlevins Law of Hydro Planetary Deposition -
"Even if the money was brought down in a flood, it is less
than likely three of anything will end up alone in the same place
MILES FROM THEIR ORIGINAL LOCATION.

Bwaahahahahahah...
:S:S:S:S:S

"Even if the money was brought down in a flood, it is less than likely three of anything will end up alone in the same place MILES FROM THEIR ORIGINAL LOCATION.

Well, yeah. That's exactly what I think. You sure you went to college and stuff? Yes, I've seen your history. Were you actually turned loose with students occasionally? Hmm. Amazing. :)

'Please sir, may I have some more?'

I imagine you as a sort of bitter, Oliver Twist type character, perhaps one of the administrators of the workhouse.

You probably think lead is gold too!

You are "your dogma".

Who says Cooper actually tied it closely to his body? If he was an ex-paratrooper, (not Kenny necessarily, but ANY paratrooper) he may have left some slack in the line. Then he jumps and lets it go just as he pulls the ripcord. The result might have been as pictured in the attachment. Roughly that is. Remember: Mucklow said one of the last things she saw was Cooper tying a line around his waist.

I don't think that's how it's done...LMAO

yep, Cooper died all right...

that scenario would probably make the harness fail and kill or severely injure the jumper...

hangdiver

"Mans got to know his limitations"
Harry Callahan