47 47
quade

DB Cooper

I don't know, but the poster's profile says he's from Irvington. The only Irvingtons I could find at Google Maps say this town is either in Alabama, New Jersey, New York, and Kentucky, I think. He lists his home DZ as 'Mosspoint'. Could be the Moss Point home of the Gold Coast jumpers in Mississippi.

Isnt Tina Mucklow from Irvington?

Obviously that's a Tina Mucklow Rip Chord.

I’ll admit that I’m stumped at the latest and continued use of prefixes. Perhaps some kind and knowing person could clarify this to an anxious person if not in fact, an entire nation.

RobertMBlevins described on a stormy night:

“…I had already pre-stored the vital gear.”

He then goes on to opine about Cooper with”

“…it wasn't a spur of the moment thing. (pre-constructed fake bomb…”

What in the name of all things holy are pre-stored and pre-constructed items? Are these like ‘known facts’ or ‘water juice’? Things which could exist but simply aren’t used outside the confines of this thread? I don’t get!! it…. Oops… looks like I had a couple pre-mature exclamations.

Defintely not from an NB 6 or NB 8. No pins swaged onto the cable.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

RobertMBlevins clarified with:

“'Pre-stored' - Packed up some of the gear into the Subie” and:

“'Pre-constructed' - 'Constructed in advance' would be more accurate regarding the bomb.”

If I understand this correctly then, Tina carried pre-assembled parachutes up the pre-manufactured stairs and down the fuselage of the pre-assembled 727 wearing a pre-sewn dress and a smart pair of pre-cobbled shoes before returning for a pre-woven canvas bag pre-filled with pre-printed money which satisfied the pre-written demand note? Does this appear to be a bit pre-preposterous?

@Farflung: After two years of venturing your opinions and your imaginative collages...I think it's time you came forward with an identity. Let's face it. You may want to qualify your credentials a bit, I mean, beyond your comedic talents, which I'll admit are pretty good. I'm not talking about personal stuff, but you could say something.

lol and sighing...It's time that he may want to qualify his credentials? Earth to Blevins....

This is an internet garden about DB Cooper that Dropzone has graciously allowed a plot of land. Overall, some very interesting conversational plants struggling against weeds and way too much "fertilizer". One has only to register and be granted access as far as I know. Don't have to be anything or from anywhere. In most cases, facts, fallacies, and conclusions (or lack thereof) speak for themselves. If they are full of manure, as you can attest, they are usually swiftly debunked.

Not saying that more weight wouldn't be given a particular conclusion based on someone's "qualifications" -- but it's really not necessary if the post can stand on its own.

That said....Hunkyness stands on its own:)
If you want to know who he is - just ask him/her;). If he doesn't tell you...... just guessing here... that probably means he doesn't want you to know. :)
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

I think Farlung lives in or once lived in the SF Bay Area. he knows the hood and its cultural nuances.

He isnt interested in socializing with anyone here except perhaps Ms. Vicki.

Post a link to financial website Blevins. I have never seen genuine Farflung humor anywhere but here.

He did mention once that he was taking the bar exam, so he might be a lawyer relocating or someone who is a recent law grad (or will soon be) and is going to be taking his first bar exam.

I sure enjoy his posts which can range from detailed tech analysis to dry high IQ humor, and I love his graphics. How fortunate we are that the Cooper Vortex has sucked him in with the rest of us misfits.

I heard Geoff's interview on NPR this last weekend. Here is a link:

http://www.npr.org/player/v2/mediaPlayer.html?action=1&t=1&islist=false&id=140216653&m=140790289

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

But, if you had purchased $1,000.00 worth of beer, drank all of the beer, then turned in the cans for the aluminum recycling REFUND, you would have $214.00 cash.

No way. Skydivers know more about beer economics than anyone.

But, if you had purchased $1,000.00 worth of beer, drank all of the beer, then turned in the cans for the aluminum recycling REFUND, you would have $214.00 cash.

No way. Skydivers know more about beer economics than anyone.

Good Grief CHarlie Brown! Now the Cooper site is dimished to Stocks - how low can they get - the stocks that is.:)

Glad you guys have a sense of humor - just drop in to say Hello.

Can't wait for the FBI to receive their communications from certain parties - maybe they already have as I note things have sure gotten quiet with the FBI and individuals who claim to know so much about Cooper who generallly post to this thread.

Blevins made note none of the witnesses could tie down the the hair on the suspects. NO one mentioned this photo other than to comment regarding the color of my hair - so I cut myself out. Well, it wasn't about me - it is about Duane Weber.

Re-posting a cropped photo and remember he was much much older in this photo - but perhaps this is the hairline the witnesses have been looking for all of these yrs. Shows his straight sides and sideburns and the wavy hair on top - the slanted forehead the composite artist tried to describe - but few actually GOT.

Even if the witnesses ID'ed Weber as Cooper - the non-believers will keep the Cooper story going till the end of time.

At least the JT nightmare will soon be over, but only after certain individuals decided Enough was Enough. For 10 yrs these individuals remained silent - and there was NO disputing what I told and experienced in 2001 on my first trip to WA after talking to the FBI in 1996.

No maps from 1996 until 2001 - just drawings in 2 books and my memory along with a map of the entire Western side of the states ...with no details - an OLD Osha map. The lake I repeatedly I tried to tell JT about and he told me it was the Washougal and never mentioned this other body of water and that MT (you guys can call it a Hill but I will call it a MT because the maps I have now calls it a MT).:D:D

Does NOT mean anything anymore other than I have NOT lied about any of this nor am I delusional or looking for 15 minutes of fame. People can change their lives and I know that for a fact - Duane Weber changed his life and yes, I still believe he was Dan Cooper.

The hows and whys I may never know - but, I believe he was who he said he was....UNTIL the FBI can prove to me he was NOT in WA and Could not have been Cooper. There were too many green lights in everything I found....and the reluctance of the FBI to provide me with simple answers to simple questions.

377, I know you think they don't owe me an explanation - but I do think if they KNOW Weber was NOT Cooper they should be able to provide the widow with the proof of this - 15 yrs NOT one agent has done that.

There has NEVER been an explanation as to why John Collins could spend 18 months in Jefferson and the government did NOT know they had Duane Weber - a many time felon? What happened to their flawless fingerprint system then. He was only recorded as being Duane Weber after I made this imprisonment an issue...when I told them Duane Weber had been in Jefferson as John Collns.

I told the FBI about the ex-wife and her claims and the step-kids and their claims - they did NOT know he was Duane Weber until he left Jefferson. From 1962 until 1968 Duane Weber lived as John Collins and had a family...and they did NOT know he was Duane Weber until 1968 (not sure they knew even then).

By the way the CODE was NOT made up and the FBI sure has been quiet - NO one has disputed that the CODE was not in one of the letters sent to the newspapers in 1971, but I have never seen the article.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

By the way the CODE was NOT made up and the FBI sure has been quiet - NO one has disputed that the CODE was not in one of the letters sent to the newspapers in 1971, but I have never seen the article.

Jo, Your "CODE" is pure baloney and you have been told that by people on this thread.

You are now claiming that you have not seen the letter that included the numbers you claim are code? Didn't you or maybe some else post that letter to this thread?

Jo wrote

377, I know you think they don't owe me an explanation - but I do think if they KNOW Weber was NOT Cooper they should be able to provide the widow with the proof of this - 15 yrs NOT one agent has done that.

Jo,

Since Cooper has not been identified, nobody can prove that Duane was not Cooper, but you miss the point. Nobody can prove that I wasn't Cooper. The FBI wants to know who Cooper was rather than who he wasn't. The FBI looks for probative incriminating physical evidence not exculpatory evidence. Once they see that there is no unambiguous evidence linking Duane to Norjack then they move on, as they should. They aren't going to look for proof that Duane wasn't Cooper.

You've never been able to produce any unambiguous physical evidence tieing Duane to Cooper. It's all lost or discarded stuff, memories, incredible leaps of logic and faith and so forth.

Where is the blockbuster evidence you promised Jo?
Did it go poof?

I don't know, but the poster's profile says he's from Irvington. The only Irvingtons I could find at Google Maps say this town is either in Alabama, New Jersey, New York, and Kentucky, I think. He lists his home DZ as 'Mosspoint'. Could be the Moss Point home of the Gold Coast jumpers in Mississippi.

Isnt Tina Mucklow from Irvington?

Obviously that's a Tina Mucklow Rip Chord.

wow, finally! as i posted in my very first post! somebody woke up! i think the biggest thing setting everyone back is that they are looking at all the facts. ASSUMING THEY HAVE THEM

Johnny,

Have you looked at the found ripcord photo? It's not from a Navy NB 6 or NB 8 or any sport rig that existed in 71. No pins.

YES i have. my point has nothing to do with the photo or the rip cord. everyone has facts, so they think. something new comes up and all hell breaks lose.
just maybe everyone does not know as much as they think.
it reminds me when i did something wrong as a child and got away with it. i would sit back and listen to everyone that for sure had it all figured out. example: i would run to my room lock and slam the door. while i laid on the floor in the other room under a bed and watch everyone try to unlock the door to the room that i was not even in, i was 5

The discussion about people’s identities and qualifications has shown a 100% efficacy in turning into an ego flaunting fest for the already thinly veiled narcissists on all web forums. What’s the point?

I’m an advocate of the data and therefore what can be verified or cross sourced. Like if someone is nuttier than a squirrel turd laying claim to being the first person to invent mud. I don’t need their name or what institutions they may be associated with or committed to in order to arrive at a logical and accurate conclusion.

How about one of the most decorated police officers from the NYPD? He served the public then retired to write a humbly named book called, “Mafia Cop: The Story of an Honest Cop Whose Family was the Mob.” You know this is a true story because it is written by not only a ‘cop’, but an ‘HONEST’ cop. I like honest and true books and I really like it when their titles tell me how honest and true they are.

The author is Lou Eppolito who also had a bit part in the movie ‘Goodfellas’ (0:11-0:13).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD3y43cyddI

You can search his book on Amazon and still purchase a copy. I place an extremely high premium on ‘qualifications’ and self proclaimed honesty as I need to read this since these traits are typically absent from their day to day communications. Strange paradox there. Hmmmm…. Oh well, whacha goin ta do?

RobertBlevins said

Just a hunch, but, personally, me thinks you're jumping without a parachute again. B| Cool commercial, though. B|
Maybe you should quit googlin and get to work on those deadlines you keep talking about before Gayla fries your butt. I'm sure that the knowledge that you won't take Farflung seriously now will haunt him for the rest of his days, but maybe he'll survive. ;)

Farflung said:

The discussion about people’s identities and qualifications has shown a 100% efficacy in turning into an ego flaunting fest for the already thinly veiled narcissists on all web forums. What’s the point?

I’m an advocate of the data and therefore what can be verified or cross sourced. Like if someone is nuttier than a squirrel turd laying claim to being the first person to invent mud. I don’t need their name or what institutions they may be associated with or committed to in order to arrive at a logical and accurate conclusion.

How about one of the most decorated police officers from the NYPD? He served the public then retired to write a humbly named book called, “Mafia Cop: The Story of an Honest Cop Whose Family was the Mob.” You know this is a true story because it is written by not only a ‘cop’, but an ‘HONEST’ cop. I like honest and true books and I really like it when their titles tell me how honest and true they are.

The author is Lou Eppolito who also had a bit part in the movie ‘Goodfellas’ (0:11-0:13).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD3y43cyddI

You can search his book on Amazon and still purchase a copy. I place an extremely high premium on ‘qualifications’ and self proclaimed honesty as I need to read this since these traits are typically absent from their day to day communications. Strange paradox there. Hmmmm…. Oh well, whacha goin ta do?

Good post. Naturally, you said it much better than I did.

Learned something new too -- I didn't know about Lou Eppolito. Goodfellas is one of those movies that I always have to watch again if I catch a glimpse of it while channel surfing. I got this thing about Ray Liotta. :)
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

I'm confused.

Are we ripping off "I am Spartacus" or "I'm Brian", "no, I'm Brian"?

In the latter case I have to say it: I'm Farflung, and so is my wife.

:Dfunny

I thought about you this summer when I was in MA. A friend and I were going to try a skydive. Got about halfway there and we chickened out. Something about needing to go buy shoes instead. I'm just a wussy I guess.

A friend and I were going to try a skydive. Got about halfway there and we chickened out. Something about needing to go buy shoes instead. I'm just a wussy I guess.

Not a wussy at all. It just wasnt the right time. The right time will come and you will jump. It's much more fun than buying shoes, at least for me. ;)

I'm dead serious. I am Farflung

I am waiting for the FBI to prove you are not Farflung. Until that day I'll have to assume that you are.

I'm dead serious. I am Farflung

I am waiting for the FBI to prove you are not Farflung. Until that day I'll have to assume that you are.

No need for the FBI to show proof. I personally do not feel the HunkYness! Green is not the Farf!

Hey 377, I am getting ready to pass the bar. Unfortunately, I never get past the third barstool!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97IQyeh12Ns
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs