47 47
quade

DB Cooper

[YES! I do. I don't have to prove it to know it. I saw it go through the whole planning stages, lived through the execution and received reports of what happened by the players.

I know someone who knows that aliens exist because he was abducted by them, he was in a spaceship and can describe it too. Should we arrange for you two to meet?
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

[YES! I do. I don't have to prove it to know it. I saw it go through the whole planning stages, lived through the execution and received reports of what happened by the players.

I know someone who knows that aliens exist because he was abducted by them, he was in a spaceship and can describe it too. Should we arrange for you two to meet?

Was Bill Rataczak flying the spacecraft? Did Mac McCoy talk to them too? Did Nick O'Hara do a body search? Did Ralph Himmelsbach watch it happen? Did Cosey check them out? Was Duane ever on board? If any of them care to verify what you say, it sounds interesting. Otherwise it sounds totally feminine, but I can kinda understand why you would assimilate with this person. :S:P I'm not a UFO or a Cooper buff. I'm into hot rods and antique statue clocks, glass bookends and Art. I'll watch a sci-fi movie if my back is acting up, but I prefer a Charlie Bronson, Sean Connery, Steve McQueen, or Peter Sellers film.

I have ALWAY been a very very forthright and honest person and I do not go out and slander people.

You just get all the facts wrong and quote incorrectly. Ever look at a TV with no antenna hook-up? SNOW. Just like what they saw in the helicopter following 305. Mac, Mac, Mac, Mac. :)

Were the chutes steerable?
Not sport chutes. Nylon standard issue, white big canopy. Not really steerable as I understood. Much safer, easier to use by a novice.

I swear this is the real truth. I have no reason to not tell the truth.

Swear all you like, but you are not telling the truth.

There was no such thing as a "nylon standard issue, white big canopy" in the 60's or later. There were white canopies, and there were big canopies, but there were no white big canopies.

Mark

Mark, As you are probably aware, the standard "sports parachute" in the early 1960s was an ex-military 28-foot diameter rip-stop nylon canopy with a 5-TU or 7-TU modification. It was steerable, more or less, and usually white. The word "big" is relative so maybe it was big and maybe it wasn't depending on who is speaking.

Some people have recently stated that one of the Cooper chutes was a Para-Commander. Again as you are probably aware, the earliest Para-Commanders were round and had their own front mounted reserves. So these allegations cannot be correct since neither of the back packs given to Cooper had reserve hardware attachments on the front.

Robert Nicholson

The sport mains of that era were not white. The 24' chest reserve was frequently white. The 28' canopies used as mains came as either orange and white, or orange-white-tan-O.D.

PCs (and their variants, like the Papillon and later the Sparrow) could be ordered in any color.

The double-L, 5-TU and 7-TU canopies were considered steerable, and the PC-class canopies were "high performance."

Mark

Not sport chutes. Nylon standard issue, white big canopy. Not really steerable as I understood. Much safer, easier to use by a novice.

There was no such thing as a "nylon standard issue, white big canopy" in the 60's or later. There were white canopies, and there were big canopies, but there were no white big canopies.

Mark

Mark, As you are probably aware, the standard "sports parachute" in the early 1960s was an ex-military 28-foot diameter rip-stop nylon canopy with a 5-TU or 7-TU modification. It was steerable, more or less, and usually white. The word "big" is relative so maybe it was big and maybe it wasn't depending on who is speaking.

Some people have recently stated that one of the Cooper chutes was a Para-Commander. Again as you are probably aware, the earliest Para-Commanders were round and had their own front mounted reserves. So these allegations cannot be correct since neither of the back packs given to Cooper had reserve hardware attachments on the front.

Robert Nicholson

The sport mains of that era were not white. The 24' chest reserve was frequently white. The 28' canopies used as mains came as either orange and white, or orange-white-tan-O.D.

PCs (and their variants, like the Papillon and later the Sparrow) could be ordered in any color.

The double-L, 5-TU and 7-TU canopies were considered steerable, and the PC-class canopies were "high performance."

Mark

The chute Dan used in practice was a parchment white. It was NOT silk. It was a round canopy and it looked plenty big to me. 28 feet is awfully big. Don't think it was that big. Maybe more like 20-24 feet? Long though, as they stretched it out to fold it up. I understood you could kinda steer it by pulling on one of the four straps. They said it was not as steerable as a sport chute. I didn't jump with them, just watched and listened as they put stuff away. He was given a different chute for the exercise, one disguised as a "dummy" chute.

Jo I've posted this before.Duanes family says he was with them on thanksgiving that year. The FBI says he was with his family that year.Duanes best friend. The one you had me call that lives in Georgia that sold insurance with Duane for years. Stated (and I have it recorded)That you called him and tried to convince him that Duane was Cooper shortly after Duane had died, because you had a author and a possible book deal.He told you that if Duane was Cooper he would have known about it. He also stated that Duane did not have the guts to do something like that.He also stated that Duane did not even fit the profile.Now I was not the only one that talked to this man.I also talked to the lady that was going to write the book for you "at your request "she said you were very persistance and couldn't keep your story straight then. Yes your right I have been working with you since 1995. Yes I have hindered your claims. Fact being nothing you have claimed could be proven. It always was disproven and then you would change your story. You even turned Shelly against you by trying to get her to convince me that if Duane wasn't Cooper that he at least knew who was.With out a doubt that will be your next story you try to document.And why is it your trying to prove all this stuff about Duane. Instead of his family doing it? One would think that if there was any doubt in his families mind they would be pursuing this quest, if for no other reason but just to know or have bragging rights like the Jesse James family.Whats up with all these claims you present that the only way to verify most of them is to reserect the dead.Did you ever find your mysterious truck driver.As I've said before. Your doing a great job of destroying your own credibility on your own you don't need any ones help especially mine.Sorry if my posting all these facts causes you frustration. You may not realize this but in your attempts to discredit my post your counterdicting many of your previous posts by changing your stories once again Jerry

Jo I've posted this before.Duanes family says he was with them on thanksgiving that year. The FBI says he was with his family that year.Duanes best friend. The one you had me call that lives in Georgia that sold insurance with Duane for years. Stated (and I have it recorded)That you called him and tried to convince him that Duane was Cooper shortly after Duane had died, because you had a author and a possible book deal.He told you that if Duane was Cooper he would have known about it. He also stated that Duane did not have the guts to do something like that.He also stated that Duane did not even fit the profile.Now I was not the only one that talked to this man.I also talked to the lady that was going to write the book for you "at your request "she said you were very persistance and couldn't keep your story straight then. Yes your right I have been working with you since 1995. Yes I have hindered your claims. Fact being nothing you have claimed could be proven. It always was disproven and then you would change your story. You even turned Shelly against you by trying to get her to convince me that if Duane wasn't Cooper that he at least knew who was.With out a doubt that will be your next story you try to document.And why is it your trying to prove all this stuff about Duane. Instead of his family doing it? One would think that if there was any doubt in his families mind they would be pursuing this quest, if for no other reason but just to know or have bragging rights like the Jesse James family.Whats up with all these claims you present that the only way to verify most of them is to reserect the dead.Did you ever find your mysterious truck driver.As I've said before. Your doing a great job of destroying your own credibility on your own you don't need any ones help especially mine.Sorry if my posting all these facts causes you frustration. You may not realize this but in your attempts to discredit my post your counterdicting many of your previous posts by changing your stories once again Jerry

That sounds familiar. Did I say that? First logical post you've made, Jerry. Are you taking your meds again? They DO help!

Mark

Robert Nicholson

Mark

Mark, Perhaps the colors were different in your part of the universe, but in the early 1960s in my part of the universe the color of the ex-military 28-foot modified main canopy was ALWAYS white. And the ex-military 24-foot reserve canopy was ALWAYS white also.

My point about the PCs was that Cooper didn't get one since it had the front hardware for a reserve.

Robert Nicholson

Sitchin is the guy who first got the Planet X thing going, although he called the planet Nibiru.

The search for Planet X started in 1841 when
astronomers noticed that Uranus did not move
as predicted in it's orbit. Based on these residuals
the search for Planet X began. Neptune was found
in 1846 and when Neptune's moon Triton was
discovered later that year astronomers were
able to determine the size of Neptune. . . .
and scientific work on the masses and orbital
motions of outer solar system bodies, continues
to this day ... including the motions of Voyager II
which passed through the solar heliopause some
years ago (and is being carefully monitored).

http://planet-x.150m.com/outer.html

Sitchin has no standing in any of this. Sitchin
is just a metaphysical piggy-backer.

Sitchin's Annunaki Sumerian myth book is a
copycat affair, copying the work of astrophysicists
Sagan and Shklovskii who published 5 years
earlier and brought the Annunaki myth story
to the public's attention. Without this, Sitchin
might never have heard of the Annunaki myth,
which has Canaanite and Hittite origins (not
Summerian!), much less written about it!

Fact - Scholars agree! There is not one word in
either Sumerian or Babylonian text which even
refers to the name (or the word) ANNUNAKI !

Sitchin was not a linguist ... but a reporter
plagariarist who invented the word Annunaki
after consulting the Wilhelm lexicon of
Summerian roots and discovered the roots
anu (king or ruler), na (verb to come), and
ki (sky). Sitchin even claimed 'annunaki'
appeared later in Mayan and Hopi texts? !

Try this:
http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/

By the same token:

Jo Weber has a myth story, about a con artist
named Duane Weber, who she was married to
and worked with for years, in some kind of
relationship. Jo has had many marraiges.

Robert Blevins has a myth story about a guy
named Christiansen . . .

Somebody named Knoss has a myth story . . .

etc etc etc

The myth mongers never sleep!

Why are divorce lawyers so expensive? Because they are worth it.

Why is shilling still practiced? Because it must work.

Apparently the social stigma of having to stoop to such a level has done little to abate the activity. Of course it has within itself the seeds of its own destruction in that an organization would feel the need to ‘puff’ their product since nobody else will.

What are some of the better known shill products and how have they fared?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCMzjJjuxQI

Yep, that’s the brand doctors enjoy so kick back and light em if ya got em. After all, it was a doctor and they are qualified to make such a judgment; always rely on other credentials to suppress your own suspicions. Besides did you see that scorching honey at the end? I may get to hang out with her some day if I use this product.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c2NEFPqTwY

Hmmmm…. Guess you can figure out how this turned out. When was the last time you had lobster? Stupid seafood commercials.

The Dale was a car long forgotten which materialized from the Hollywood Hills in the 70’s. A three wheel marvel capable of an amazing 70 MPG and the company was headed by a woman… or was it a man? This is one of those situations where you are right on both counts. The 6’ 2”, president of the company with a husky voice named Elizabeth Carmichael was a transvestite/gendered con named Jerry Michael who had bilked investors out of millions while producing precisely one vehicle. Sure would be nice to see an honest car commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xr4Gye05gKk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqHZWdFVyyQ

Doubt that will ever happen any more than a ‘less than 5 star’ shill review. I suppose these companies get the customers they deserve and the customers get the products they deserve.

The chute Dan used in practice was a parchment white. It was NOT silk. It was a round canopy and it looked plenty big to me. 28 feet is awfully big. Don't think it was that big. Maybe more like 20-24 feet? Long though, as they stretched it out to fold it up. I understood you could kinda steer it by pulling on one of the four straps. They said it was not as steerable as a sport chute. I didn't jump with them, just watched and listened as they put stuff away. He was given a different chute for the exercise, one disguised as a "dummy" chute.

Parchment white? Really? That eliminates military or civilian manufacture. Aliens, maybe?

Disguised as "dummy" chute? The chest-mount? Have you any idea what a terminal velocity opening on a 24' flat circular is like, especially in that configuration?

Mark

Mark wrote:

Have you any idea what a terminal velocity opening on a 24' flat circular is like, especially in that configuration?

I made over a hundred C 9 jumps and I too thought an unsleeved round canopy would give a horrendous opening shock on a 727 jump. The films of the Air America 727 S/L jumps show otherwise. The 727 is flying faster than terminal velocity (I'd guess 160?) and the jumpers are S/L deployed right out the ventral door. The canopies "squid" and open actually pretty slowly, not the pop bang I expected.

I don't think I ever saw a white modified C9 skydiving main on the US West Coast , but maybe things were different in other areas. Mine was a alternating panel orange and white and there were a lot of 4 color ones around too. I sure do not miss those bone crunching landings backing up at ten or more knots on a breezy summer afternoon.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Duanes family says he was with them on thanksgiving that year. The FBI says he was with his family that year.

You know that is NOT true! You know I talked to MJ and I have her recorded - Duane was NOT with them on that Thanksgiving. They had supposedly separated prior to Thanksgiving and she was in KS with her family there. She went back to him in Feb of 1972.
------------------------

Duanes best friend

I am sending a copy of your post to him - it is grounds for a lawsuit. He has been waiting for you to do this! Your detailed accounting is inaccurate and he was under the impression he was TALKING to an FBI agent. You are guilty of impersonating a Federal Agent.
------------------------

Book Deal?

I was approached by people who wanted to do something, but THEY could NOT keep their facts straight and you were feeding me BULL about the sites I depended on your locating.

There was only one man I attempted to do this with and I fired him after he did a 3 page query letter with NOT one word of truth...and after 10 plus hours of interviewing....

------------------------------

I also talked to the lady that was going to write the book for you "at your request "she said you were very persistance and couldn't keep your story straight then.

Number one, I received some enquiries and did NOT feel a WOMAN was approriate for the subject background. Perhaps this person was offended as I remember one person taking exception to my refusal of female writers.

Note an enquiry by a writer and my agreeing or asking them to do something are to different animals. Perhaps I should pull out my old note book and name all of the writers who CONTACTED me.
--------------------------

Yes your right I have been working with you since 1995.

No you are WRONG - it was late Fall of 1996 and I have in this thread posted the date of the first phone call.
--------------------------------

One would think that if there was any doubt in his families mind they would be pursuing this quest, if for no other reason but just to know or have bragging rights like the Jesse James family.

[Blue]Duane's family members had social standing in CA and DID NOT want to be public.
They were dignified professionals of high social and economic standing...I have letters from the sister asking me NOT to continue to pursue this. Unlike you there are people in this world who DO NOT WANT to be remembered as the family of
D. B. Cooper or an ex-con
. The family had already disowned Duane (prior to my contacting them) because of his criminal past and their social standing.
-------------------------

Your doing a great job of destroying your own credibility on your own you don't need any ones help especially mine.

The destruction of YOUR own credibility is what you need to worry about. Especially AFTER the friend in Atlanta receives your post. We let it go the last time, but you have now repeated it and that is the last straw. Your accounting of the call to Duane's friend is pure BULL.

Also note this friend did NOT meet Duane Weber until 1973.
---------------------------

Sorry if my posting all these facts causes you frustration.

NO frustration here - but you NEED to worry about Repercussions. Someone in Geogia might own a Gold mine in WA.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Duanes family says he was with them on thanksgiving that year. The FBI says he was with his family that year.

You know that is NOT true! You know I talked to MJ and I have her recorded - Duane was NOT with them on that Thanksgiving. They had supposedly separated prior to Thanksgiving and she was in KS with her family there. She went back to him in Feb of 1972.
------------------------

Duanes best friend

I am sending a copy of your post to him - it is grounds for a lawsuit. He has been waiting for you to do this! Your detailed accounting is inaccurate and he was under the impression he was TALKING to an FBI agent. You are guilty of impersonating a Federal Agent.
------------------------

Book Deal?

I was approached by people who wanted to do something, but THEY could NOT keep their facts straight and you were feeding me BULL about the sites I depended on you locating.

There was only one man I attempted to do this with and I fired him after he did a 3 page query letter with NOT one word of truth...and after 10 plus hours of interviewing....

------------------------------

I also talked to the lady that was going to write the book for you "at your request "she said you were very persistance and couldn't keep your story straight then.

Number one I received some enquiries and did NOT feel a WOMAN with was approriate for the subject background. Perhaps this person was offended as I remember one person taking exception to my refusal of female writers.
--------------------------

Yes your right I have been working with you since 1995.

No you are WRONG - it was late Fall of 1996 and I have in this thread posted the date of the first phone call.
--------------------------------

One would think that if there was any doubt in his families mind they would be pursuing this quest, if for no other reason but just to know or have bragging rights like the Jesse James family.

[Blue]Duane's family members had social standing in CA and DID NOT want to be public.
They were dignified professionals of high social and economic standing...I have letters from the sister asking me NOT to continue to pursue this. Unlike you there are people in this world who DO NOT WANT to be remembered as the family of
D. B. Cooper or an ex-con
. The family had already disowned Duane (prior to my contacting them) because of his criminal past and their social standing.
-------------------------

Your doing a great job of destroying your own credibility on your own you don't need any ones help especially mine.

The destruction of YOUR own credibility is what you need to worry about. Especially AFTER the friend in Atlanta receives your post. We let it go the last time, but you have now repeated it and that is the last straw. Your accounting of the call to Duane's friend is pure BULL.

Also note that the friend did NOT meet Duane Weber until 1973.
---------------------------

Sorry if my posting all these facts causes you frustration.

NO frustration here - but you there WILL be repercussions. Someone in Geogia will own a Gold mine in WA.

Gee Jo. You said you were a "private" person?

Threats, talk of lawsuits, trying to get FBI agents
fired, teases, alleged false facts, picture of Tina?,
drove by McCoy's house at Virginia Beach, ....

you are claiming Duane was Cooper and have
a huge myth about it which includes JFK and
multiple other connections (with Knoss) ...

Jerry is claiming to be: Jerry Thomas.

Huge difference if you ask me. It may be YOU
who winds up paying legal fees? Jerry;'s legal
fees ... among others' legal fees ? Jerry and
Larry Carr may wind up owning your house and
your canary, and your alleged picture of Tina?
Greed is not good.

Maybe Tina will sue, for invasion of her privacy!

Jo Lets both publish recordings Letters Maps. Also post Phone #s Of Duane's Family so all can talk to them.Better yet! Bruce good info for your book what do you think about contacting Duanes family And his friend in Georgia. Jo Schedule a polygraph test and so will I we'll both take one and publish the results.Or maybe we can get Maury Povich Show to do the test. I now how you like publicity.Then the results will be National. Now we can finaly put a stop to all this stuff. What do you say Jo you ready for a reality check or will you do the safe thing and bow out gracefully.By the way family does include siblings Ect. Now Shelly has a wonderfull memory and also remembers all this info. and of course the many conversations with you and others. She would welcome the opurtunity to go one on one with you.Jerry

Jo is threatening lawsuits again. Sigh. will she ever learn?

Want to see if a lawsuit has substance? See if you can get a lawyer to take it on a pure contingency fee basis

if you are paying a lawyer by the hour then your lawsuit is always meritorious etc etc. Ask if they will bet their own time and money on the outcome and suddenly your brilliant lawsuit, the one with the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, morphs into a risky uncertain highly speculative enterprise in which a contingency fee arrangement is out of the question.

This DBC squabbling would get laughed out of most courtooms. The judge would hold an off the record conference in his chambers and counsel would be told to "get this POS case off my GD docket."

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo is threatening lawsuits again. Sigh. will she ever learn?

Want to see if a lawsuit has substance? See if you can get a lawyer to take it on a pure contingency fee basis

if you are paying a lawyer by the hour then your lawsuit is always meritorious etc etc. Ask if they will bet their own time and money on the outcome and suddenly your brilliant lawsuit, the one with the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, morphs into a risky uncertain highly speculative enterprise in which a contingency fee arrangement is out of the question.

This DBC squabbling would get laughed out of most courtooms. The judge would hold an off the record conference in his chambers and counsel would be told to "get this POS case off my GD docket."

What!? The ANNUNAKI dont get to sue!?

Now you are THE MOST HORRIBLE PERSON IN
THE UNIVERSE!

No X flare alerts here either. People keep asking
me! Why me? Hell I dont know any more than
they do! So I called the State coordinator and
he said: 'Ive been deluged by reporters all day.
Damn. Ive leaving at 4:00pm. Im referring
everyone to noaa and you!" .... and he hung up!

Jo! Please keep your emergency alerts down to
3 per day. The network cant handle more.

Im leaving my office right now - phone is off.
See y'all on Monday.
:)

:):)Jerry Thomas has NEVER produce ONE piece of evidence regarding any suspect nor has he ever produce Cooper's bones.

If anyone is stupid enough to sue regarding my research - then go ahead. It could result in World Wide media attention to this old crime exposing our own government's inabilities to solve the crime and open-up the entire investigation to be scrutinized by all. Due to my age I would not live to see it through.

I am TIRED of my words being twisted to suit the needs of others who have their own agendas.

Isnt it funny that the incidence of alleged genuine UFO photos hasn't skyrocketed with the advent of cell phone cameras?

Those ANNUNAKIs have obviously developed technology that can detect CCD and CMOS image sensors and stay out of range. They never could perfect their photo film detectors.

NANU NANU. NUNU NUNU. ANNUNAKI GO GO GO.

:):)Jerry Thomas has NEVER produce ONE piece of evidence regarding any suspect nor has he ever produce Cooper's bones.

If anyone is stupid enough to sue regarding my research - then go ahead. It could result in World Wide media attention to this old crime exposing our own government's inabilities to solve the crime and open-up the entire investigation to be scrutinized by all. Due to my age I would not live to see it through.

I am TIRED of my words being twisted to suit the needs of others who have their own agendas.

Damn straight.

Tina will come and get her picture back soon.

Isnt it funny that the incidence of alleged genuine UFO photos hasn't skyrocketed with the advent of cell phone cameras?

Those ANNUNAKIs have obviously developed technology that can detect CCD and CMOS image sensors and stay out of range. They never could perfect their photo film detectors.

NANU NANU. NUNU NUNU. ANNUNAKI GO GO GO.

B|

Georger wrote:

No X flare alerts here either

I am being blasted by protons as I write this Georger. Oh, the horror. We should all be taking refuge in deep caves or mines. I've wrapped all my radio gear in tin foil. What precautions are you taking?

Snow is using a ten mile Beverage antenna to charge up capacitors for his EMP cannon. Green as can be.

Sluggo is no fool. I'll bet he knows just where to go to put a few feet of lead between himself, Sugar and the sun.

I'll bet Janet can see solar flares. She had better STFU if she can or those MIBs will be all over her again.

According to Bruce we didnt really rule out Ted Braden, we just sort of ran out of steam.

SEE WHAT I MEAN!
Jerry Thomas seems to NOT have the ability to read and comprehend the written word.

:):D

:)Jerry do you not read nor comprehend TIME and SPACE.
Dial - 1-999- 2Heaven

Are you aware they have profiles for liars they claim are more reliable than a polygraph?

Yes, you have shown your true color and intellect - it is NOT to solve this case nor to contribute anything that will help to solve it. ALL you want is publicity - Jerry Springer and Maury Povich! I find those shows appalling just as I find posting replies to you a waste of time. Exploit yourself - as you have done in numerous news articles

:)The DROPZONE made this thread available on D.B.Cooper for the research and exploration of this old crime and the suspects. Now it has become chat room mentality and no longer the valuable and productive learning tool it has been in the past yrs.

[:/]:(:|I do NOT expect the DZ to continue to HOST what is now happening in the thread. What a waste of all the expertise and talent put into this thread by prior posters. The knowledge acquired in this thread has been the most valuable information ever put in one place regarding the facts and mechanics behind the jump, the flight path and the landing zone - the money find, etc.

Thank you, Dropzone.com.
You have served the public and serious Cooper researchers well.
Hopefully the knowledge held within this thread will be available long after the thread is closed and the knowledge contained within - just might help close this very old case. At the current rate of decline in quality we might not make it to the 40th Anniversary.

The GAME and FLAME throwing has to stop because all it causes is defensive and repetivitve posts. The petty calling you out is childish, but what does the victim do - do you crawl under a rock and hide or do you stand-up for yourself? Do you risk being banned or put on vacation?
Or do you just turn around and walk away?

The chute Dan used in practice was a parchment white. It was NOT silk. It was a round canopy and it looked plenty big to me. 28 feet is awfully big. Don't think it was that big. Maybe more like 20 feet? Long though, as they stretched it out to fold it up. I understood you could kinda steer it by pulling on one of the four straps. They said it was not as steerable as a sport chute. I didn't jump with them, just watched and listened as they put stuff away. He was given a different chute for the exercise, one disguised as a "dummy" chute.

Parchment white? Really? That eliminates military or civilian manufacture. Aliens, maybe?

Disguised as "dummy" chute? The chest-mount? Have you any idea what a terminal velocity opening on a 24' flat circular is like, especially in that configuration?

Mark

Yes, not a pure white, white. A dirty white.

You funny guy! Obviously you not too well informed. Go back and study facts before assuming faulty conclusion. We been through all that dribble. Man who open mouth in bi-plane bound to eat crow. Man who jump mouth first bound to have crack-up.