47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Pictures attached. Georger would find this interesting. This is the kind of connections only Knoss could make, but there is a story behind this one....a story I told for yrs until Look-alike surfaced.

Remember the story I told yrs ago about a trip - not the one in 1979, but one made in 1981. A side trip we made on our way to a meeting (mini convention). I told the story about a shoe shine man and then the other man in a bar....this story goes way back to the beginning and was repeated over the yrs.

This was the yr I bought a painting by McCaffrey - a street painter in N.O.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Blevins, First the KC matter. You are now saying that you don't have "proof" that KC was Cooper but that you have "proof" that he was a suspect. My advice is to get a dictionary and see what the word "proof" actually means.

On the AE matter, as I have previously stated, an excellent place to start is the TIGHAR web page. Fred Noonan was the best aircraft celestial navigator of his day (1930s). He was also a celestial navigator for ships and held the same pilot license as Amelia Earhart.

You are apparently not familiar with how celestial navigation is conducted. But an individual whose initials are GL, and who has been publicly described as the best aircraft celestial navigator of the present day (2012), has done an extremely detailed analysis of the flight from Lae to Howland Island.

GL has stated that the TIGHAR theory cannot be correct for what Earhart and Noonan did after arriving in the vicinity of Howland Island and he has told Ric Gillespie why. But Gillespie has ignored him.

GL has extensively documented what steps Noonan would have gone through in the approach to Howland Island and it is posted on his web page. GL also has on that web page more information on celestial navigation theory, sextants, and other navigational aspects of the Earhart flight than any layman will ever be able to understand.

To "Cooperize" Earhart, Noonan, and GL on a thread such as this would be the ultimate insult to all of them. So if you want to get some facts on that flight go to GL's web page for the navigational aspects and also take advantage of TIGHAR's collection of documents related to the flight. But again, TIGHAR's speculations about what happened after Earhart arrived in the area of Howland Island should be ignored.

Based on your previously written accounts of having been lost for 30 days in the mountains, all the while within 5 to 10 miles of an Interstate highway, suggests that you have some things to learn about any form of navigation.

But perhaps you can use your computer to help find GL's web page.

And once more, to "Cooperize" the Earhart final flight is a gross insult to her, Noonan, and GL.

I know some basics on celestial navigation. Not that difficult, it's been done for thousands of years.

Discussing Earhart is done on MANY forums. Your assumption assumes discussing her at Dropzone is an 'insult.' With that line of logic, ANY discussions of her on the internet to you are an insult. That doesn't make a bit of sense, of course.

Blevins, a real, genuine, honest-to-God "expert", who actually knows what he is doing, has already done just about everything that can be done on the navigational aspects of Earhart's last flight. And it is a bit more complex than just being able to find Polaris.

Since I suggested that you visit two web sites, I can hardly be accurately accused of being insulted by discussing Earhart on the Internet.

It is within the realm of possibility that 377 knows, or knows of, the individual I mentioned only by his initials.

We should start a pool to guess WHO made another phony post over at poor Regina's article. See if any clues come to you from the posting:

'Author: ckret
Comment:
Would you people leave me alone and quit posting phonies using my name. This is the Bureau, folks. We DO know how to trace all computer posts. Yes, I have the final act on NORJAK and it doesn't involve idiots like Jerry Thomas. The Christianson folks are out to lunch too, especially that wacko case named Mr. Blevins. The entire DZ is full of nutcases and that's why I left it several years ago. Don't bother me anymore, ok? I leave all of my case files under the bed at night. The ONLY person I would trust with them is Mr. Bob Knoss. He gets it right, everytime. The rest of you are out blowing around in the wind...'

I don't know who wrote that, but I wish I knew who did. I see truth there, like having his Emails under the bed to read before going to sleep. Whoever wrote it is well informed. Thank you for your confidence, whoever you are.

By the way: “http://%20http://www.unsolvedrealm.com/2011/07/23/d-b-cooper-why-kenny-christiansen-is-not-a-suspect/#comment-1272” page’s address isn’t valid.

Whoever wrote it misspelled Christiansen. Who calls people "Mr.?"

We should start a pool to guess WHO made another phony post over at poor Regina's article. See if any clues come to you from the posting:

'Author: ckret
Comment:
Would you people leave me alone and quit posting phonies using my name. This is the Bureau, folks. We DO know how to trace all computer posts. Yes, I have the final act on NORJAK and it doesn't involve idiots like Jerry Thomas. The Christianson folks are out to lunch too, especially that wacko case named Mr. Blevins. The entire DZ is full of nutcases and that's why I left it several years ago. Don't bother me anymore, ok? I leave all of my case files under the bed at night. The ONLY person I would trust with them is Mr. Bob Knoss. He gets it right, everytime. The rest of you are out blowing around in the wind...'

I don't know who wrote that, but I wish I knew who did. I see truth there, like having his Emails under the bed to read before going to sleep. Whoever wrote it is well informed. Thank you for your confidence, whoever you are.

By the way: “http://%20http://www.unsolvedrealm.com/2011/07/23/d-b-cooper-why-kenny-christiansen-is-not-a-suspect/#comment-1272” page’s address isn’t valid.

Whoever wrote it misspelled Christiansen. Who calls people "Mr.?"

So two wrongs, make a right?

Didn't he lady that runs the sight point out that she traced a few of the fake users to your IP address?

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

R99 wrote

It is within the realm of possibility that 377 knows, or knows of, the individual I mentioned only by his initials.

Are you referring to Gary L? Yes, I have read his impressive nav analysis.

I did celestial nav on tuna boats. Still have my sextant, sight reduction tables and Bowditch book. Back in the day there was no GPS and there were many parts of the Pacific where LORAN coverage was spotty or absent. I remember synching my watch to radio time signals every day right before I took a noon sun sight. No automatic "atomic clock" synching like today, I am talking about listening to a voice announcement from the National Bureau of Standards station WWV on shortwave (usually 10.0 or 15.00 MHz) and setting my watch manually.

I've flown over Pacific island areas and I can tell you if there are spotty clouds and the sun angle is casting cloud shadows on the water, it is nearly impossible to visually distinguish a low profile island from a sun shadow. They look identical from a distance.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

R99 wrote

I did celestial nav on tuna boats. Still have my sextant, sight reduction tables and Bowditch book. Back in the day there was no GPS and there were many parts of the Pacific where LORAN coverage was spotty or absent. I remember synching my watch to radio time signals every day right before I took a noon sun sight. No automatic "atomic clock" synching like today, I am talking about listening to a voice announcement from the National Bureau of Standards station WWV on shortwave (usually 10.0 or 15.00 MHz) and setting my watch manually.

I've flown over Pacific island areas and I can tell you if there are spotty clouds and the sun angle is casting cloud shadows on the water, it is nearly impossible to visually distinguish a low profile island from a sun shadow. They look identical from a distance.

You've got the right name.

I used to live in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia and every day at noon one or more of the local radio stations would give a time tone at precisely noon for the benefit of the fishing boats off the coast.

You are also right about the cloud shadows being very easily mistaken for land. In the Bahamas, inexperienced overwater pilots from Florida chasing shadows is believed to be the cause of them eventually ending up ditching. After chasing a couple of mistaken shadows, the pilots get confused and are not really sure which planet they are on anymore.

R99 wrote

I used to live in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia and every day at noon one or more of the local radio stations would give a time tone at precisely noon for the benefit of the fishing boats off the coast.

You are also right about the cloud shadows being very easily mistaken for land. In the Bahamas, inexperienced overwater pilots from Florida chasing shadows is believed to be the cause of them eventually ending up ditching. After chasing a couple of mistaken shadows, the pilots get confused and are not really sure which planet they are on anymore.

Gary LaPook.

"When they were unable to get the radio signals
they needed it is almost certain that Noonan would
have turned off to the left to intercept a sun line
LOP to the northwest of the island. From sunrise at
about 1745 Z (0615 Itasca time) and for more than
an hour afterwards, the azimuth of the sun
remained 067º T so the resulting LOP ran 157-337º
True. Noonan would have intercepted this LOP and
followed it to Howland using the "single LOP landfall
procedure" popularized by Chichester as "deliberate
error" and also known as deliberate offset. This
method had sufficient accuracy to allow them to find
Howland and was taught to all flight navigators and
was used thousands of times successfully during
WW 2 and after to find small island destinations. In
addition, the moon was also visible and provided
good cuts with the sun line to provide daylight
fixes.AE's last transmission at 2013 Z (0843 Itasca
Time) stated they were on the 157º-337º line of
position."

https://sites.google.com/site/fredienoonan/discussio
ns/amelia-earhart-s-flight-basic-facts

cont...

"Contrary to TIGHAR's premise, there was no way to navigate along the "157º-337º LOP" to Nikumaroro (I have written countless posts about this, the navigation is quite simple even though to non navigators it might sound complicated. To a navigator it is no more complex than getting in your car and driving to the supermarket to get a gallon of milk) so they did _not_ end up on that island."

. . .

v-sin i delta V edit count/C[n.....ns]

LOP = [blevins/Oort Cloud]

R99 wrote

Gary LaPook.

"When they were unable to get the radio signals
they needed it is almost certain that Noonan would
have turned off to the left to intercept a sun line
LOP to the northwest of the island. From sunrise at
about 1745 Z (0615 Itasca time) and for more than
an hour afterwards, the azimuth of the sun
remained 067º T so the resulting LOP ran 157-337º
True. Noonan would have intercepted this LOP and
followed it to Howland using the "single LOP landfall
procedure" popularized by Chichester as "deliberate
error" and also known as deliberate offset. This
method had sufficient accuracy to allow them to find
Howland and was taught to all flight navigators and
was used thousands of times successfully during
WW 2 and after to find small island destinations. In
addition, the moon was also visible and provided
good cuts with the sun line to provide daylight
fixes.AE's last transmission at 2013 Z (0843 Itasca
Time) stated they were on the 157º-337º line of
position."

https://sites.google.com/site/fredienoonan/discussio
ns/amelia-earhart-s-flight-basic-facts

cont...

"Contrary to TIGHAR's premise, there was no way to navigate along the "157º-337º LOP" to Nikumaroro (I have written countless posts about this, the navigation is quite simple even though to non navigators it might sound complicated. To a navigator it is no more complex than getting in your car and driving to the supermarket to get a gallon of milk) so they did _not_ end up on that island."

. . .

v-sin i delta V edit count/C[n.....ns]

LOP = [blevins/Oort Cloud]

Georger, You have found some of Gary LaPook's writings although I am not certain that you found his "fredienoonan" page. [ADDENDUM: After taking the time to actually read the web page citation above, it is obvious that you did find his "fredienoonan" page.] There is a ton of additional information about celestial navigation on that page.

Those equations also look familiar but I am not sure where they came from.

Does anyone know what TIGHAR has on the U.S. Department of State to get them involved in his planned July search on Nikumaroro? TIGHAR is fixated on that island based on no realistic evidence at all.

R99 asks

Does anyone know what TIGHAR has on the U.S. Department of State to get them involved in his planned July search on Nikumaroro? TIGHAR is fixated on that island based on no realistic evidence at all.

Probably something from J Edgar's files that is very embarassing.;)

Seemed so out of character for Hillary to hook up with a semi fringe oufit that smokes hopium and sees visions of Nikumaroro Island miracles. Amelia Earhart is one thing, but TIGHAR is another.

I still think there is a good chance that Amelia's plane will be found. It just takes millions of dollars, patience and a good side scan sonar.

I was hoping these guys would find it, but no cigar. http://www.nauticos.com/amelia.htm

That Tena bar money still drives me nuts. I just can't come up with a good explanation that fits the other evidence.

Wish Sluggo would drop in and just say hello. I miss that guy.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

R99 asks

Probably something from J Edgar's files that is very embarassing.;)

Seemed so out of character for Hillary to hook up with a semi fringe oufit that smokes hopium and sees visions of Nikumaroro Island miracles. Amelia Earhart is one thing, but TIGHAR is another.

I still think there is a good chance that Amelia's plane will be found. It just takes millions of dollars, patience and a good side scan sonar.

I was hoping these guys would find it, but no cigar. http://www.nauticos.com/amelia.htm

That Tena bar money still drives me nuts. I just can't come up with a good explanation that fits the other evidence.

Wish Sluggo would drop in and just say hello. I miss that guy.

The Waitt Foundation did an underwater search for AE in 2009 and according to information on their web page they searched more than 2000 square miles and could image objects more than 5,200 meters down. Such small objects as chains and drums could be located.

About a year ago, I read of what they were doing and thought they were checking in the vicinity of Howland Island and that they planned another search this coming July. But I have just checked their web page again and it doesn't mention an island name and doesn't say anything about another search. However, they apparently have an Earhart portal although I couldn't find it.

I don't know if they have anything to do with TIGHAR's coming July search. But Waitt would seem to have the technical capabilities to find the Earhart aircraft if they search in the right area.

About a year ago, I read of what they were doing and thought they were checking in the vicinity of Howland Island and that they planned another search this coming July. But I have just checked their web page again and it doesn't mention an island name and doesn't say anything about another search. However, they apparently have an Earhart portal although I couldn't find it.

I don't know if they have anything to do with TIGHAR's coming July search. But Waitt would seem to have the technical capabilities to find the Earhart aircraft if they search in the right area.

I haven't read everything, so might be mistaken, but I was under the impression that they had taken it as far as they were going to and published all their stuff here.

http://searchforamelia.org/

From questions and comments page at above site....The Waitt Institute’s search for Amelia Earhart’s plane has concluded and unfortunately, we did not find the aircraft. However, with the hope that future searchers may be able to build upon the work we’ve done, we’ve elected to publish our research and results—including all sonar data from the mission—on this site. We take full responsibility for our work, including any and all calculations or assumptions, whether accurate or otherwise. We are confident Earhart’s plane is not in area of seafloor we surveyed.

All appropriate comments submitted here will be posted on our ‘What We’ve Heard’ page unless you request otherwise in writing. Our goal is to generate positive dialogue and fresh ideas about where Amelia’s plane may still be found. If our research helps you with this purpose, we are grateful. In any case, please view this page as a platform where you can share your own theories and suggestions about what you think happened to the ill-fated World Flight.

but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

However, with the hope that future searchers may be able to build upon the work we’ve done, we’ve elected to publish our research and results

Sigh ....Now if only the FBI and Northwest/Delta, et al would be so kind...
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

:)You know exactly why Tena's bar runs you NUTS! In 1996 a woman tells Himmelsbach and the FBI about a trip she and her husband made in 1979.....and tells them about their many stops - but, she had only been there that one time with her husband. She had NO IDEA who Dan Cooper was - except by happen chance...on that night in May of 1996.

In the first few wks of talking to Himmelsbach in 1996 she puts the money on the Columbia. She didn't even know exactly where the places were her husband took her too until 2001 and 2010. She had NO idea this would someday be very important.

:SShe was TOTALLY UNAWARE until this thread in the last 2 or 3 yrs that Palmer had stated as a fact the money had been on the beach or in the water no longer than a yr. I do not remember the exact words - so don't pick this apart.

Georger - even this has to bug you and Sluggo. I am not a brilliant woman and I knew little about the incident when I called the FBI in 1996 - only what I read in a book of mostly fiction. Yet, I put the money on the beach in 1979 without even knowing the authorities on the matter had made claim about the one yr window.

Only one person - the wife of a man who told her he was Dan Cooper - has ever given a logical explanation for the money on TENA's bar. I was totally unaware of what I had done until the last 3 yrs or so. A very brilliant man contacted me and told me what I had just done. It took awhile for it to sink in yet, I had done this in the first few communications with
Himmelsbach and the FBI.

[:/]:(Not one soul picked up on this except for this one young man and if others actually GOT IT they were not talking.

The younger active agents didn't see it or just didn't care. Even the RIVER SLEUTHS forgot about the trip I told Himmelsbach and the FBI about in 1996 - The trip was in 1979.

This same young man also theorized Duane was passing some of the 20's in Ft. Collins prior to his leaving so very abrutly. When the paper announced they had found Coopers money - Weber turns in his resignation and leaves the area with about 4 wks - going to an area to work with a company he had never made decent income with in the past - leaving a job that paid him over 40 K in 1979 (I have the tax reports).

After we got back to Ft. Collins in 1979, he trades the Cadillac for a new Oldmobile and then ditches that for a Marquis on his way to Alabama. Where the hell did he get the money! He did finance the Marquis if I remember correctly, but he traded a brand new Olds for it that was NOT financed. The Caddy had been financed.

He had already traded the Caddy for the Oldsmobile before the newpaper story ran about the Money find. Yet, he leaves town and purchases a NEW car on his way - telling the wife that the NEW Oldsmobile had a problem.
It was under warranty! THINK about this! THINK!

He leave Co within wks of the Cooper Money find. He makes a trip to I believe - Omaho and asked his wife to ride along with him for company. He wants to get there before 3 PM and when they get there he parks on a wide street across from a bank and tells his wife he has some business with a man there. Weber was NOT licensed in that state. He takes his brief case with him and he is back within 20 or 25 minutes.

Two wks later he is in Alabama.
The wife has a daughter in her Senior Yr and her 18 birthday party coming up - Why couldn't he wait 3 months to leave? Why did he have to leave then? It is NOT like he was NOT making money - he was and we both had leads to work. Sure we had creamed the good leads but there was still income there for both of us. His sudden departure is very suspect.

Note that one young man thinks Weber had been pushing some of his recovered booty in the small town of Ft. Collins and it was only when the article came out on the find that he knew they had been able to trace the money on the river back to Cooper. Can you imagine his shock the FBI could actually in 1979 - trace the found money to Cooper by way of serial numbers.

Weber has to put distance between himself and me - he had no idea what I would remember or what the FBI would reveal or make public. What if I remembered his dream and the story about the aft stairs.....I think he was afraid I might put things together and he had to put some distance between himself and the FBI.

He was on the RUN and I believe that is why he traded for the Marquis right after he left Ft. Collins. I also believe he opened a safe deposit box in Omaho under John Collins, but the FBI would NOT even look at this.

Duane went to Omaha in 1990, ten (10) yrs later on a long wk-end. I even told the FBI about a plane ticket charged to my credit card. They didn't even look at it.
He made this trip without my knowledge while on a so called market trip with his friend. The friend told me after he died about this trip and Duane leaving him alone with the market for 2 evenings. The next wk this friend drops in on Duane at the shop...Duane is counting out in 100's bills approximately 50K.

This man knew what 50K looked like in 100's bills. I believe the 100's bills came particially from Duane washing some of the money in Tahoe...on the anteous trip he only announced n the Portland side of the river and we turned around and headed to Tahoe.

The information above is true and the only explanation for the money being found on Tena's bar in the condition it was in.

On last thing for you guys to THINK about. Duane Weber obtained a drivers license for John Collins after one failed attempt on the same day in another county. The other county caught up with him and he was put under 72 hour observation because he had just stated the kidney machine. NOTE the ticket to Omaha was only about a wk or 2 later. He needed that John Collins drivers license to get into the Omaha bank to the safe deposit box he paid forward for 10 yrs. It was expiring - his illness and a hospital stay had prevented him from going earlier.

I could NOT get Carr to check out the Omaho safe Deposit box and without the help of the FBI I could NOT prove I was the widow of John C. Collins. To this day the governement NEVER checked out that safety deposit box. Then he opens a box in Pensacola I did NOT know about until his death. The only thing in that box was the Soldier of Fortune magazine - with an article he had shown me about 4 yrs before in another magazine.

What was so important about that article. How was he able to afford such expensive gifts his last Christmas - for me, the Dr., the nurses, and his friends.

Enquiring minds want to know - now you know.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

R99 wrote***It is within the realm of possibility that 377 knows, or knows of, the individual I mentioned only by his initials.

Okay..I know this is the cooper forum and I promise I won't post anything else on Amelia...but I thought the video towards the bottom of this page http://searchforamelia.org/final-flight goes straight to the point of 377's post...

I haven't read everything, so might be mistaken, but I was under the impression that they had taken it as far as they were going to and published all their stuff here.

From questions and comments page at above site....The Waitt Institute’s search for Amelia Earhart’s plane has concluded and unfortunately, we did not find the aircraft. However, with the hope that future searchers may be able to build upon the work we’ve done, we’ve elected to publish our research and results—including all sonar data from the mission—on this site. We take full responsibility for our work, including any and all calculations or assumptions, whether accurate or otherwise. We are confident Earhart’s plane is not in area of seafloor we surveyed.

All appropriate comments submitted here will be posted on our ‘What We’ve Heard’ page unless you request otherwise in writing. Our goal is to generate positive dialogue and fresh ideas about where Amelia’s plane may still be found. If our research helps you with this purpose, we are grateful. In any case, please view this page as a platform where you can share your own theories and suggestions about what you think happened to the ill-fated World Flight.

Smokin, The link you include is apparently the portal that the Waitt web page referred to. However, I didn't see the link on their web page. In any event, it contains a tremendous amount of informaton.

377: You are invited to do a chute demo for the audience at The Cooper Thing at The Auburn Avenue Theatre. This would be the second Saturday of August. Just saying. If you want to do slides, all I need are the image files, in case you need some additional illustration for a demo. Plenty of time to think about this...:)

Do you plan a protest - with a sign Thingie?

:D

Im on the same page as you. Not a big priority but I
do perk up when something is mentioned in the
public sector. I tend to believe Robert99 and
LaPooks analysis is solid, based on their credentials
alone. I think Amelia and her husband were publicity
hounds and Noonan got sacrificed for a bad cause?
But thats just my opinion -

One of the theories that TIGHAR has used regarding Howland and Nikomuroro is this: They ran southeast along the 157-337 LOP (after trying northwest for a bit) and missed Howland completely. As you can see from the attached map, if this is true than it is feasible they could have run into Nikumororo at some point. Noonan had been doing dead reckoning for a while in this flight, and his job was to get Earhart close enough to use the RDF gear. But he has no idea where they are on that line, i.e. whether they are actually north or south of Howland. If they can't find Howland, it makes sense Noonan would tell her to run one direction, and perhaps finding nothing, turn in the opposite direction along the LOP. If they did...perhaps they ran into Niko.

Or maybe the ocean. When I first posted up about this, I did make references to proof required from TIGHAR. So far, they have very little except a Bakelite piece of an instrument panel, some other small stuff, and nothing conclusive.

I DO have one big problem with the TIGHAR theory. People were on that island within months of Earhart's disappearance, and there is no mention from their reports about an aircraft, or bodies, or anything. And they stayed for years and developed the island to a certain extent. But there is nothing from them to indicate Amelia was there.

(On the attached map, Niko is referenced by its old name, Gardner)

Blevins, Please do some research and find out what technique Noonan would be using just to make certain that he knew which side of Howland Island they were on. It is the same technique that he used on the trans-Atlantic flight from South America to Africa (the maps used on that leg were mailed back and are available today).

In addition, the Electra's cruise speed was more like 140 to 150 MPH rather than the 190 MPH you mentioned a couple of days ago. Further, its range was nowhere near 4000 miles unless it had about a 100 MPH tail wind over the entire flight.

Take a look at the web page in Smokin99's post.

As I said, we should establish another thread, if
Earhart is going to be discussed.

I know interest is...
I never said ...
I think it was...
you KNOW (I say) she wasn't doing that.
I believe ...
Sure, I say Noonan would have ...
My understanding is ...
I forget the name offhand...
or (I say) you could try ...
Look! I don't believe ...
I say It was almost certainly ...
I wonder, Didn't Earhart report ?
If so, I say the Itasca guys they saw ...
I have read that ...
I don't know...[:/]
I say One thing I had not heard about ...
You know I say, Some folks have said ...

I dont think we need another thread. Reason is:
THIS thread is not about you.

:S:D

You say: "That Tena bar money still drives me nuts. I just can't come up with a good explanation that fits the other evidence."

I believe that the Tina Bar money was the three packs of $20 that DB offered to the 727 crew and was refused. DB probably stuffed the three packs into the paper bag he brought onboard, in a hurry then he stuffed the bag into his shirt and it blew out when he jumped. That way the three packs of $20 were kept together and found all together at Tena's Bar. The sack rotted away and the three packs were left held together with the rubber bands. Some of the $20's were missing from one of the packs and that might have been that DB took 10 bills ($200) for pocket spending money.

Bob
sailshaw 73's