47 47
quade

DB Cooper

What did USAF General LeMay have to do with your "case"?

Nothing. Positively absolutely nothing.

Why do you enjoy talking to nut cases?

Knoss's attempt at a story doesnt even connect with
reality - and it has nothing to do with the Cooper
case ... or I'm the King of Siam.

Why does this website get all the nuts?

a military facility.

What did USAF General LeMay have to do with your "case"?

Maybe I got the wrong guy, it was late for me. The General in charge of Selective Service in 1968 was
Lewis B. Hershey, the feisty Selective Service director.
Don't know where I got LeMay. Interesting. Interesting.

Knoss's attempt at a story doesnt even connect with
reality - and it has nothing to do with the Cooper
case ... or I'm the King of Siam.

Why does this website get all the nuts?

Thank you for your objectivity. It is consistent with the King of Siam, or Syria, or a thousand other places where a blind eye and a closed mind dictate the thoughts of the people. Fortunately for us, 'you guys' are not the controlling factor in anything but your own minds.

I wish what I am telling were not the truth, but unfortunately it is what happened and it was the way our government operated under J Edgar Hoover/Nixon tactics. I would happily pay the $200,000 ransom to make this episode in my life not have happened, but THAT doesn't 'connect with reality'. You should be so lucky as to have to have dealt with this crap yourself. Would that it were, Kingy, babe.

Gen LeMay was an active ham radio operator, like so many on this forum. Call signs included W6EZV. Coincidence? Hmmmm.

Mine is KAJW4899. 1955 telephone number 1376-L.
Telephone number in 1968, 612-888-7981. I know every phone number I ever had. Can you do that?

Gen LeMay was an active ham radio operator, like so many on this forum. Call signs included W6EZV. Coincidence? Hmmmm.

Telephone number in 1968, 612-888-7981. I know every phone number I ever had. Can you do that?

Interesting? when you google W6EZV the name LeMay come up as it should.

when you type KAJW4899, which seems to be incorrect numbers for Ham, nothing pops up...except, caretakeral's post on this thread? let me guess, you got the numbers wrong like the General?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I can!

Every phone number, every address, every license plate on every car I've ever owned...

...wonder why nobody has 'recruited' ME to be a secret squirrel agent?

Guess I should 'threaten' someone...pull the 'I'm going to Canada' card and I'm IN!

PPK, Aston Martin, SHAKEN not stirred!
B|:D

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I can!

Every phone number, every address, every license plate on every car I've ever owned...

Guess I should 'threaten' someone...pull the 'I'm going to Canada' card and I'm IN!

AND, everything was conveniently right in his hometown :)
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

You can't answer because it isn't true.

I told the draftboard lady on the phone I would go to Canada before going through induction. Two FBI agents visited the doctor who wrote my medical excuse. Told him never to do that again. (I had my draftboard files searched. I was dating the secretary at the draftboard office. There is nothing there. I also searched my files through the Freedom of Information Act. Nothing there.) My draftboard contacted me and offered me an opportunity to participate in a Civil Service "FAA-FBI project" she had talked to McCoy about.Of course this only happens in a Bond or Bourne movie and is pure fantasy here I said, "Yes." My draftboard handed me off to Commander Anderson who was in charge of ROTC at the U. He also ran for President of the U.S. Yes. That guy. I signed a Top Secret Document- you would need a clearance with big red writing across the top while in the presence of Anderson, McCoy, and the hypnotist, Doctor Black. POOF. McCoy had that sheet.

When they plan a covert operation I don't think they are going to leave those kind of documents laying around for general consumption in open filesWHe nthe GOV plans a covert operation they get EXPERTS in the field it will operate in, FYI. THAT is REALLY nieve! I expected to get something with the Freedom Act. Afterwards, Mac said Nixon gave a general pardonnone on record, they are public BTW that included me, and that he had 'purged' my files just like he did Duane's at the insurance company. Yes, convenient. He spent hours and hours removing pictures and references of himself from the internet. He left a few 'special' shots of himself with stars. Really big on his self image. I think he wrote his own bio for Wiki. Sounds like his version of McGod on Earth. Everything was "we" with him.

No, Bobby, you can't pull a skunk out of your hat on me. All the talking witnesses are dead. The living ones respect what was done. Even Ralph didn't know about my suspended sentence. Mac knows. I know. I think you will find most everyone in my graduating class enlisted or was inducted except me. Jack Watters went to Canada, AWOL. I was 2S, then 1Y then 3A, for what that's worth. I was also critically active on AAA military contractsnegates your draft board threat story, again for supplies to Vietnam during that period. Only went to one induction and walked out. THAT was fun!

Goose egg, Blevins! It is your job to belittle and try to humiliate me, I know, Cooper Crew and all that. But I have a lot truer ring of reality than the string of Porterious fables you bought into. I think you are still on that turnip truck. I don't have to guess at what happened or rely on someone else's guesses. I recorded history for Mac.

Give up the fairy tales and come clean already. Yo had nothing to do with this hijacking and are just having fun punching buttons and spinning yarns.

Oh, the FBO, they say your claim of the training location is false, even knew who made the claim with out me saying. Congratulations, You have a reputation.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Greetings All,

For those who doubt Mr. Knoss, or have trouble believeing what he is saying, a helpful perspective is provided by other sources talking about "super soldiers" and the current status of remote viewing, particulary under battelfield conditions.

The following video I found emmensely interesting. I make no claim of its authenticity, but it shows a logical progression of individual skills and military capabilites from those discussed in "The Men who Stared at Goats," the Earth First Battalion, and the Remote Viewing programs as described by Joe McMoneagle, David What's-his-name who wrote Psychic Warrior, and the work by Hal Putoff at Stanford.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYO-iABnQd4&feature=player_embedded

From what Bob has told me in phone interviews, I think his characterization of being "coerced" is a better fit for what actually happened than "arrest."

That said, I still don't fully understand why Bob felt as "coerced" as he appears to have been. I'd love to hear more about his decision to join the NORJAK team. I know he didn't feel he had many options, but I'd like to better understand why.

In all those cases, the individuals had military experience, training and happened to be IN the military, a claim Bob has not ever made. None of his stories match up with what he says happened and what actually happened in those experiments.

Matt

It's not my job to 'belittle or humiliate' Mr. Knoss. Finding out the truth is another matter entirely.

I have provided the publisher of the Fairmont Sentinel information about Bob's claims of threatening his draft board, and gave this man a few details and a link to this page.

I think this is a good place to start. Fairmont, MN was only 10,000 in population in the 2010 census. I imagine it was a lot smaller back in 1968.

1880 541

1890 1,205 122.7%
1900 3,040 152.3%
1910 2,958 −2.7%
1920 4,630 56.5%
1930 5,521 19.2%
1940 6,988 26.6%
1950 8,193 17.2%
1960 9,745 18.9%
1970 10,751 10.3%
1980 11,506 7.0%
1990 11,265 -2.1%
2000 10,889 -3.3%
2010 10,666 -2.0%

Amateur Radio Callsigns in the United States
Class Size Format Letters Example
Group A Amateur Extra Class Four characters 1-by-2 K, N, or W plus two letters W1AW
2-by-1 AA-AL, KA-KZ, NA-NZ, or WA-WZ plus one letter AB0C
Five characters 2-by-2 AA-AL plus two letters AB2MH
Group B Advanced Class[18] Five characters 2-by-2 KA-KZ, NA-NZ, or WA-WZ plus two letters NZ9WA
Group C Technician or General Classes Five characters 1-by-3 K, N, or W plus three letters K9DOG
2-by-2
(location specific) KL, NL, or WL; NP or WP; KH, NH, or WH, plus two letters KL5CD
Group D Novice,[18] Club, and Military Recreations Stations; and sequentially to Technician or General Six characters 2-by-3
(Novice or Club) KA-KZ, WA-WZ plus three letters KA2DOG
2-by-3
(Sequential) KA-KZ plus three letters KN0WCW

care to explain KAJW4899? maybe it was BR-549?

Bob Knoss is asked by Mr. Shutter

care to explain KAJW4899?

I'll bet "Commander" Anderson gave Bob one of those rare and coveted spook radio licenses good for all bands, all modes, unlimited power and no expiration. Kinda like Nixon giving Elvis that DEA badge.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

I'll bet "Commander" Anderson gave Bob one of those rare and coveted spook radio licenses good for all bands, all modes, unlimited power and no expiration. Kinda like Nixon giving Elvis that DEA badge.

Walkie Talkies TOO? :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

It's not my job to 'belittle or humiliate' Mr. Knoss. Finding out the truth is another matter entirely.

I have provided the publisher of the Fairmont Sentinel information about Bob's claims of threatening his draft board, and gave this man a few details and a link to this page.

I think this is a good place to start. Fairmont, MN was only 10,000 in population in the 2010 census. I imagine it was a lot smaller back in 1968.

Is this what you think I am doing?

Matt

Matt

Matt and Blevins - Both of you want to discredit Knoss and you will accomplish this faster by co-operating with each other.

Wish I could add to it, but all I have are my notes when Knoss and I first connected and then some email "baits" I exchanged with him - these were always followed with a CC to Doug Pasternak so I would NOT be hung out to dry with the "crap" I was feeding Knoss. I don't remember what yr Knoss first contacted me, but it WAS BEFORE I got a computer and why some of it is only notes written in my planner.

His story was simple back then and now it has "evolved" into something he created in his mind. The only things I could investigate was by talking to the ex who was still alive at that time.
She did NOT know Knoss and she said Duane was NOT in the area at the time Knoss claimed. Knoss even claimed the ex-wife stole money from the apartment - which she DID not do. Knoss claimed there was a write-up in the newpaper. Gray was NEVER able to find this write-up nor any arrests reports.

After Knoss realized he had a captive audience he was calling anyone who would listen and the FBI. Knoss made a nuisance out of himself with the co-pilot and the co-pilot's family. When Grey was doing research for his book he made a serious mistake of spending a few days checking Knoss's story out.

My last contact with the co-pilot was when Grey was with Knoss. The co-pilot was upset (he had some serious problems going on in his personal life). He could NOT deal with this and asked that I give Grey a message - which I did. He told me to tell Grey to STOP calling him and to stop leaving messages..

Grey's visit with Knoss cost him a private interview with the key witness - the Co-pilot.

Knoss had been calling direct members of the co-pilots family and interferring with their lives.

This conversation took place I believe WHILE Grey was with Knoss and before he came to see me. I am the one who had to deliver the co-pilots message to Grey.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Matt

Matt and Blevins - Both of you want to discredit Knoss and you will accomplish this faster by co-operating with each other.

Wish I could add to it, but all I have are my notes when Knoss and I first connected and then some email "baits" I exchanged with him - these were always followed with a CC to Doug Pasternak so I would NOT be hung out to dry with the "crap" I was feeding Knoss. I don't remember what yr Knoss first contacted me, but it WAS BEFORE I got a computer and why some of it is only notes written in my planner.

His story was simple back then and now it has "evolved" into something he created in his mind. The only things I could investigate was by talking to the ex who was still alive at that time.
She did NOT know Knoss and she said Duane was NOT in the area at the time Knoss claimed. Knoss even claimed the ex-wife stole money from the apartment - which she DID not do. Knoss claimed there was a write-up in the newpaper. Gray was NEVER able to find this write-up nor any arrests reports.

After Knoss realized he had a captive audience he was calling anyone who would listen and the FBI. Knoss made a nuisance out of himself with the co-pilot and the co-pilot's family. When Grey was doing research for his book he made a serious mistake of spending a few days checking Knoss's story out.

My last contact with the co-pilot was when Grey was with Knoss. The co-pilot was upset (he had some serious problems going on in his personal life). He could NOT deal with this and asked that I give Grey a message - which I did. He told me to tell Grey to STOP calling him and to stop leaving messages..

Grey's visit with Knoss cost him a private interview with the key witness - the Co-pilot.

Knoss had been calling direct members of the co-pilots family and interferring with their lives.

This conversation took place I believe WHILE Grey was with Knoss and before he came to see me. I am the one who had to deliver the co-pilots message to Grey.

Jo, You are a boldfaced liar. What you state here is TOTAL fabrication and not even close to the truth. I am done trying to be considerate with you. I have NEVER called to interfere with ANY of Rataczak's family. My information has not changed as I have original documents with exactly the same information. You are even worse than Blevins, if that could be possible.

Walkie Talkies TOO? :ph34r:

CB radio call letters,gees guys, that's a really simple one and you can't even figure that one out?? Sleuths? 70 IQ's, on a good day.

No. like everything else you surmise, you are wrong. It was larger. They lost Fairmont Railway Motors, and 3M reduced, stores closed, property values nose dived. Now it's a pig farm community and they stink to beat high heaven. I don't expect you will get much response from the Sentinel as it was not publicized as you might deduce from the explanation I gave. Ms. Long is long dead, but she could have verified my facts. With any luck there might be someone who knew me back then, but most have moved on or up. All new faces. Try the Enquirer. I think you'd get better response there.

The trainer could verify my story, but he is in no position to risk what very well could happen. I think we should start a petition to pardon all the participants. My God, all the accomplices after the fact, including the crew, would sleep easier. Must be hundreds by now. I get a really long list, some are not friendly to the concept of a petition at all. The FBI certainly can't try the case, but some would like to try. Big egos, etc.

I can send you my graduating class list if you want to do a private mailing with a mental health facility return address. That would be more down your alley. Have fun. We can turn up the exposure if you want to, but I think it is a bad idea. Doesn't bother me. Push my buttons. I believe you'd be better off to quietly make it go away by not rocking the boat too much. I have no intention to broadcast what happened like you seem to want to do, but I will not lie. I think that would be really DUMB and give unwanted exposure to certain important pillars of the community. We don't have that exposure here. Major harm to key people could be what you generate with your AP releases. I don't think our mutual friends are looking for the exposure you are creating. You might want to rethink your plan. I don't think you will get any positive information anyway. Just sayin'.

I can!

Now, THAT's impressive! I can't do that as I never paid attention to license plate numbers. I am in awe. U da MAN!

Knoss says in part:

'But I have a lot truer ring of reality than the string of Porterious fables you bought into...'

While we're on the subject of phonies and all, I notice your spelling of 'Porterious' just happens to match another phony post over at Regina's Unsolved Realm article that was also made today.

Someone posing as Porteous and Geoff Gray has been making filthy comments again on her article, in fact, a whole string of them. A couple of weeks ago she gave you a warning and deleted one of them. Now you are back, with more gutter-type comments. This one isn't too bad, but using the same name wasn't smart. The other comments, by the way, are far worse. Those are the ones where you discuss penis sizes and bring up Gayla's name. You obviously have serious issues, possibly even a multiple-personality disorder thing going. :S
(See link to article below)

Before you try to deny any of these things, you should know Regina was able to trace the comment she deleted back to you, probably by your IP or something. At least that's what she said to me in her email, the one with the apology.

'Author: skipp porterious
Comment:
That's right, Marla. And I don't want to ever meet Blevins either. His next version of the book better not have my name in it. Hey Marla, if you want to hook-up sometimes I'm available. We can get together and I'll tell you all I know about Robert Blevins. The FBI gave me some good leads. The folks I talked with stated he doesn't do a very good job cleaning houses. Leaves a mess and forgets to flush the toilet after he uses it. No wonder he ended up harassing people at the DropZone. Hi life is lousy and dull.
Skipp.

You've been posting as Skipp, Geoff Gray, and possibly others, all at the same time. This is obvious. It also sends any credibility you might have had right into the toilet. (From your posts there, I figured you'd appreciate that little joke I just made about the toilet)

You are lucky I am not the moderator of this thread, or you would be long gone.

BULLSHIT!! You are the one that did that crap, not me.
I don't work under the table, write lies, make up fake stories. If I were the monitor, I'd fold the whole damned forum. It's a Cooper Crew Kangaroo Court. I got the whole scoop years ago from the top and have shown everyone your bias and your purposes. What you do is underhanded and dishonest to say the least. You make me sick. You get an honest cop on here and blow him out in an hour. Tells a lot about your objectives. Now we even have "the sweet old lady" up to her eyeballs in boldfaced lies that are more legible than red and blue and red and blue. FEW of you can put two honest sentences together, although some are nice about trying. Time to take the lid off the cookie jar, I guess. You made some bad choices.

In all those cases, the individuals had military experience, training and happened to be IN the military, a claim Bob has not ever made. None of his stories match up with what he says happened and what actually happened in those experiments.

Matt

Granted. But can anything be learned from them that could be applied to evaluate Bob's claims. I say it's possible.

That said, I still don't fully understand why Bob felt as "coerced" as he appears to have been. I'd love to hear more about his decision to join the NORJAK team. I know he didn't feel he had many options, but I'd like to better understand why.

Bruce, The entire meeting was done under hypnosis. I was brought out AFTER they left the building. I didn't even meet them until after I was under. Sentenced to 4 years, UNLESS I sign on the dotted line with a 20 year contingency? That was ILLEGAL coersion according to my attorneys.

Tell me more, please.