CSpenceFLY

The 9th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 15th-18th 2012

Bald Paul
BillyVance
dannydan
denete
DittoDogg
Don & Jean
gonzalesna
goofyjumper
HUSHPUPPY
iluvtofly
jguy904
jimmytavino
Joe
jrmrangers
kasch
keithbar
kingbunky
Lee
mirage62
missbrz
mutumbo
normiss
OglalaDiver
Peregrinerose and Wookie
popsjumper
rastaricanair
rick (asshole) & father
Skydivingchad
skymama
Spence, Julie and THE NEW PUPPY!!!!
Spills
TAXIWAY
thomas_crowe

I’m used to smaller club DZs were I know everyone and even Handsome Dave will do a 2-way. I’ve only ventured to a big DZ once and I was the only fun jumper on the Otter, so that was fun.

Find me, Normiss and I will do a jump with you and I'll introduce you to other people you might want to jump with too. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Although I was worried about having my “b” license it doesn’t look like that will be a problem....I’m used to smaller club DZs were I know everyone and even Handsome Dave will do a 2-way. I’ve only ventured to a big DZ once and I was the only fun jumper on the Otter, so that was fun.

I'll respectfully suggest:
At any boogie, you're going to be on planes with multiple jumpers doing multiple disciplines and more canopies being in the sky at one time than you are used to.

Hopefully, your time in Eloy will expose you to that environment. And more importantly, hopefully, before you jump there, you will ask to get some real advice and instruction at Eloy on how to handle that new environment.

Key points (among others):
-Load/exit order
-Exit separation
-Clear your airspace
-Head on a swivel
-Collision avoidance
-Conservative canopy piloting
-Proper landing patterns

Please get the advice and instruction before you jump. It's a different world from the small, intimate DZ environment.

You are going to have a blast...it's guaranteed!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Please get the advice and instruction before you jump. It's a different world from the small, intimate DZ environment.

You are going to have a blast...it's guaranteed!

I am going with 2 other friends and we already booked tunnel time. We are planning on hiring a coach for the first day or two and split the cost 3 ways. Each of us has 40-60 jumps so it should be a good learning experience and well worth the money.

If I can make it, Newcastle Brown Ale will do. If not, I'm sure others will appreciate the beer. :)

IF ?? Not an option dude.

I know! I just can't guarantee it. I thought I was gonna make it last year and got shafted with bronchitis. :| Last year was pretty bad health-wise for me. [:/] I'm all right now, but family needs still comes first.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Mama I'd love to do a jump with you and Normiss if the opportunity comes up!

Now we have a 4-way, just like that. B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

OK kids, we are 29 day out. Time for some updates.

-It's time to start booking balloon slots if you want the balloon there. Info is on the forums at www.RoamingOutoutdoors.com

-There is a lot of info on the forums however forum registration is still locked due to spammers. You can still view the forums.

-Reminder: This is a cash only event. We don't have phone lines on site and I don't maintain accounts to accept credit cards. If this is a problem you can pre-register by mail and put money on account or I accept PayPal with all fees added.

-I am working on having internet access on site, cross your fingers.

-We have quite a few shirts left from last year and a few from other years. It would be a great help going into the boogie to get rid of these and have the cash on hand for pre-boogie expenses. I'll sell them for $12 including shipping. Hit me at [email protected].

-I just got the final t-shirt art back for this year. This is a complete redesign and it turned out great. However, because of the number of shirts we had left last year I am cutting back on the order. I recommend you get a shirt when you get there or pre-register and prepay for a shirt. I will post pre-register info on the RoamingOutdoor forums.

That's it for now. Chris

Sorry that we won't be able to make it this year - but Skydive Expo planning will be keeping us very busy :(

We are happy to send a gift certificate for the Raffle and absolutely love the cause you picked - well done.

Have a great time and send us stories and pictures!

Blue ones,
Kolla

Blue Skies Magazine

So who wants to win some stuff? My guess is everyone!!! There will be a charity raffle at Fitz this year. It will be benefiting the Fitzgerald-Ben Hill Humane Society. Below is the current list of prizes that is guaranteed to grow. (But I'm not announcing anything until I have it in hand.)

Vigil - 20% off certificate and swag
Para Gear - (2) $25 gift certificates and LOTS of swag
Cypres - lots of swag
UPT - (2) 30% off base price AND 15% off options gift certificates and t-shirts

-We have quite a few shirts left from last year and a few from other years. It would be a great help going into the boogie to get rid of these and have the cash on hand for pre-boogie expenses. I'll sell them for $12 including shipping. Hit me at [email protected].
I recommend you get a shirt when you get there or pre-register and prepay for a shirt.

That's it for now. Chris

B|B|B|B|B|B|B|B| raising hand. ahem. chris. I will take 2 of the xxl for every year you have available;);)B|[
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .