CSpenceFLY

The 9th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 15th-18th 2012

I'll respectfully suggest:
At any boogie, you're going to be on planes with multiple jumpers doing multiple disciplines and more canopies being in the sky at one time than you are used to.

Hopefully, your time in Eloy will expose you to that environment. And more importantly, hopefully, before you jump there, you will ask to get some real advice and instruction at Eloy on how to handle that new environment.

Key points (among others):
-Load/exit order
-Exit separation
-Clear your airspace
-Head on a swivel
-Collision avoidance
-Conservative canopy piloting
-Proper landing patterns

Please get the advice and instruction before you jump. It's a different world from the small, intimate DZ environment.

Don't forget:

-direction of jump run (coupled with spotting)

...and that's all I'm going to say about that.
See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

We're bringing two cats!
:)

will you be dressing them UP like Leprechauns????:P

can they PACK???B|
can they deliver a cold beer??? after the sunset load goes???:)can they Jam with RobbyRobb & Gonzo???B|;)
Can they ride around in the official CSpenceFly golf cart.... you know... like Hood ornaments????:ph34r:
get 'em little pairs of Goggles!!!!

:D

We're bringing two cats!
:)

will you be dressing them UP like Leprechauns????:P

can they PACK???B|
can they deliver a cold beer??? after the sunset load goes???:)can they Jam with RobbyRobb & Gonzo???B|;)
Can they ride around in the official CSpenceFly golf cart.... you know... like Hood ornaments????:ph34r:
get 'em little pairs of Goggles!!!!

:D

How about getting them up on a fence for some caterwauling, then throw tomatoes and shoes at 'em. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

In addition to the large tent that we normally put up for the event we will offer private tents again this year. Some of you may remember we did this with great success in Dublin. A private tent insures that you and your frinds have a place to keep your stuff and a place to kick back and relax.

The 15x15 frame tent is $150
20x20 frame tent is $300

20x30 pole tent $300
30x30 pole tent $400

These prices include tax and are right at cost.

Contact me for other size options.

As a reminder,The large tent is open for public use.
Skydive The Farm will not be putting up a separate tent this year.If that has been your private space then you and your friends should make other arrangements.

how many stickers shoule I bring Saturday

Put them on the cheap shit instead of the most expensive things we own! :P

Just be lucky he's not your rigger, some patches can take forever to unstitch from a container.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Question about license requirements. I am a new jumper from Canada and only have my solo license. I have done all the requirements for my CSPA "A" license, even wrote and passed the exam but unfortunately it expried before I sent it in to CSPA. So now I have to rewrite my test in the spring to officially get my license. I didn't figure it would be a big deal as I was not planning on traveling to boogie's in my first year. Well that changed when I had the chance to go to the Z-Hills boogie over the Christmas holidays. There they didn't have any issues with taking my solo license and letting me jump, I ended up doing 18 jumps that week for a total now of 55. A few people from my home dz are going to this boogie and it looks like I might be able to come as well (scheduling and money are looking good) but I wanted to make sure that I can actually jump if I do end up going. What are you thought?

Question about license requirements. I am a new jumper from Canada and only have my solo license. I have done all the requirements for my CSPA "A" license, even wrote and passed the exam but unfortunately it expried before I sent it in to CSPA. So now I have to rewrite my test in the spring to officially get my license. I didn't figure it would be a big deal as I was not planning on traveling to boogie's in my first year. Well that changed when I had the chance to go to the Z-Hills boogie over the Christmas holidays. There they didn't have any issues with taking my solo license and letting me jump, I ended up doing 18 jumps that week for a total now of 55. A few people from my home dz are going to this boogie and it looks like I might be able to come as well (scheduling and money are looking good) but I wanted to make sure that I can actually jump if I do end up going. What are you thought?

My first thought is it shouldn't be a problem. I'm sure we can find qualified people to jump with you.

I like you Canuks, you're a friendly bunch. :)

They're Canadian. It's a national requirement. Haven't you seen how I met your mother? http://fliiby.com/file/142350/cotv529y2z.html

HAHAHHAHAHA im watching that now :D:D
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

I have managed to line up a chopper for the boogie. Disclaimer: This guy was referred by a jumper and seems like a stand up guy. He had flown jumpers before but I have never done business with him.

We will have a MD-500. It will haul 4 jumpers depending on weight. Looks like the cost of jumps will be $65.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Md_helicopters_md-500e_g-sscl_arp.jpg

I'm not sure if it's an e model.

What do you guys have for FS organizing?

It's probably on here but I'm just lazy.

But it does give you a chance to reiterate.

Several things going on. Fortson Rumble is organizing a POPs record that will break up into 10+ ways after they do the record. I have several organizers that will be doing everything from small funways to more serious 10+ways. If you're looking for big names this is not the boogie for you.

Some of my FF organizers are going to Fla. for a World Record camp but I have Sunman lined up along with a couple others.

Also have a few wingsuiters coming.

Sorry if this isn't enough info. Basically if there is a need onsite I will try to find someone to fill it.