CSpenceFLY

The 9th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 15th-18th 2012

Sorry for my slackness. I let time slip up on me and didn't get this posted when I should have. I'm gonna put up this quick post and hope a nice mod with edit it for me when I get the details written up:)
The subject line tells you when and where now here's a little more.

I have two Super Otters reserved this year. One is from Skydive the Farm and the second from Skydive Spaceland. We will also have Ed back with the Hot Air Balloons. I'll be working on a chopper and any help in that area would be appreciated.The bonfire will be a go again and maybe pushed up to the next level. Saturday night entertainment for sure, other nights possible. Lots of organizers for all levels. There are usually people there coaching for free.

More details to come and a facebook link also.

Damn it!!!! If we're going to do this we're going to do this right!!!! I might as well start my organizing duties now. :P

Don & Jean
iluvtofly
jrmrangers
missbrz
normiss
Spence, Julie and THE NEW PUPPY!!!!
skymama
thomas_crowe

Ok im in, a hooker has to show face im told

OOh i like alphabetical order, it puts me on top of missbrz!! Woohoo! Liking this boogie already!!
Wait , I pull what first?

is that why she is at the top of the list and not in alphabetical order like the rest of us peons?

Haha, I have no idea why he didn't alphabetize. He knows I like everything in order, I have a closet that is organized by type of clothing and further organized by color. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Also as a heads up, when Billy Vance adds his name, I will, like last year, remove his name as often as possible.
>:(

:D:D:D:D:D

Asshole! :D:D:D

I'm not throwing my name in just yet. I thought I was going this past March and got sick at the wrong time. Now I haven't jumped since Sept 2010 [:/]

We'll see how it goes this time. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Also as a heads up, when Billy Vance adds his name, I will, like last year, remove his name as often as possible.

I'm not throwing my name in just yet. I thought I was going this past March and got sick at the wrong time. Now I haven't jumped since Sept 2010 [:/]

I wanna be on that jump.

I wanna be on that jump.

You think he will be screaming in sign language? ;):D:D:D

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

I wanna be on that jump.

I wanna see that currency training.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Hey everyone,
Chris has invited me back to organize again this year (what a glutton for punishment he is) and I think you will really enjoy what we have plan.

Friday morning: We will break the current Georgia Pop’s record from last year. This will be the only formation loads during the boogie (r.w). Regular jump ticket plus $4.00 for extra altitude and video. Be at the drop zone early to get on. We will start with any qualified jumper then shrink it as needed to knock this off FAST. No larger than 40.

Saturday morning: We will split into two teams (Jack Donovan will captain one team and me the other) and do the same jump. No larger than 20 per team. The team that does the most point for the jumps that day wins. Regular jump ticket plus $1.00 for video.

Sunday: Fun jumping as needed. (After we wake up from the killer party Saturday night)

There’s no other registration fee for the above, just the regular boogie registration!

Saturday night before the big party gets going we will watch the videos and drink some cheap beer that I will provide.

If you interested in either event please PM more or e-mail me at [email protected]. Make sure and give me your full name and what you are interested in. First come first served.

CCH Fortson Rumble
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little