CSpenceFLY

The 9th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 15th-18th 2012

Last call if you are interested in doing the POP's Georgia record at the boogie. We will start the warm up jumps at 9:30 on Friday 16th.

Currently we are at around 35, fall rate between 117-125.

IF YOU HAVE NOT contacted me please do so ASAP. Once we draw it and slot it we will not be adding to this jump.

Pray for good weather!

CCH Fortson
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

WOOHOO!! My leave finally got approved. So it looks like this will be my first boogie (already got called for beer). I’m trying to bring some others from up north but might be headed down by myself.

Although I was worried about having my “b” license it doesn’t look like that will be a problem. I’m headed to Eloy for a week to jump my ass off and do some tunnel time. I might even be able to hit my 100th at the boogie. So as a sub 100 wonder, will there be people to jump with?

I’m used to smaller club DZs were I know everyone and even Handsome Dave will do a 2-way. I’ve only ventured to a big DZ once and I was the only fun jumper on the Otter, so that was fun.

I do feel as though I owe Billy Vance a drink for all the time I’ve spent on “BillyVance's sick and twisted and/or NSFW photo attachment thread”. Do you have a favorite bottle of poison?

Anyways, I’m looking forward to meeting some of the people I have seen posting in the forums.

There's gonna be plenty of people to jump with and plenty of fun jumps. Don't waste your beer $ on billyvance... just get him a pack of hearing aid batteries (prefereably dead ones:D). Since you're from a small DZ, I'm willing to bet you'll owe plenty of beer once you start jumping. Listen for the muff-in man Rick to announce some fun jumps. They're always a hoot... and every now and then they even work out as planned...:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Mama I'd love to do a jump with you and Normiss if the opportunity comes up!

Now we have a 4-way, just like that. B|

I wanna have a 4-way with mama...:(

Wait... I think that came out wrong...:D:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

We're bringing two cats!
:)

Great! Time to revive the Cat Chasing Championships.... :ph34r:

Sure wish I still had my copy of Bedtime Stories for Skydivers... [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

We're bringing two cats!
:)

I decided against making pussy jokes.:D

Smart man, learn from my mistakes... :P

Guess it's a good thing I didn't say something like, "Normiss always gets all the pussy.:("

:P:ph34r:

Guess it's a good thing I didn't say something like, "Normiss always gets all the pussy.:("
--------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah good thing you didn't say that. ;)

Billy we can combine cat chasing with the hula hoop or maybe a pass the cat in freefall jump

You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah good thing you didn't say that. ;)

Billy we can combine cat chasing with the hula hoop or maybe a pass the cat in freefall jump

Good thing you didn't call it pussy passing... someone would think that's unsanitary.:D:P

Normiss isn't a small guy and I'm more than sure can take care of business......

but I REALLY wouldn't fuck with his boss.....

she's just bad, I mean really bad....the kind of bad that makes you miss your mother....

nasty bad.....

I just lay and bed and thank god that she doesn't like to do big ways.... when she's around I talk real low and try not to cause her to even look my way....

bad....bad....bad
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

Normiss isn't a small guy and I'm more than sure can take care of business......

but I REALLY wouldn't fuck with his boss.....

she's just bad, I mean really bad....the kind of bad that makes you miss your mother....

nasty bad.....

I just lay and bed and thank god that she doesn't like to do big ways.... when she's around I talk real low and try not to cause her to even look my way....

bad....bad....bad

Sounds like she needs a spanking.:D:P

Don't touch my pussy!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Don't touch my pussy!

:D:D:D

Come on Andrea... sharing is caring.:D:P

Don't touch my pussy!

:D:D:D

Come on Andrea... sharing is caring.:D:P

:D Good luck getting past Normiss. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban