skyflychris

Too Dirty Halloween On The Farm, October 28-30

Hey everyone. Some of you may have heard that Warren Cleary, an all around great person and skydiver, and a true staple at the Farm was injured during the Big Boy Pants Swoop Comp last Saturday. His medical bills I'm sure are very quickly piling up. For this reason we have decided that all charity money raised through donations and the raffel will go to him. We have to take care of our own. We are still not sure what his prognosis is. The Dr's won't really say anything until the swelling around his spinal cord goes down. If you are at all curious how he is doing here is a blog started by his mother to help keep everyone updated. http://warrenprogressreport.blogspot.com/ Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. He has an extremely long road ahead of him.

Raffle details to date:

Again, all proceeds from the raffle will be given to Warren Cleary to help with the very long road of recovery he has ahead of him. For those who have not heard of his situation please visit The Warren Factor for all information. There is also information on the page of how to donate without participating in the raffle.

PRE-SALE tickets will be 1 for $5 or 7 for $25. Tickets bought AT the boogie will be 1 for $5 or 5 for $20. More tickets if you buy early! YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE PRESENT TO WIN. If you are not present we will ship your prize to you. Here is a list of the confirmed contributors/prizes:
35% off a Custom BevSuit
Vigil
ChutingStar
Blue Skies Magazine
2 Free Necklaces from Blu Skyz Jewelry
Velocity
Wicket Wingsuits
ParaGear
2 - 30 Minute Massages from Jamie Crook
And that's only 2 days after the letters were sent to the manufacturers asking for donations!!!! I'm sure there will be lots more to come!

To purchase tickets please send a check/money order to:
Cyndi Brown
860 Franklin Rd. SE Apt 101
Marietta, GA 30067
Please make all checks payable to "Friends Of Warren". As soon as I get your check and know how many tickets to give you I will forward it on to Friends of Warren.

This just in. Bonehead Composites will be sending us a certificate for the raffle at the "Too Dirty Halloween On The Farm" benefiting Warren Cleary through Friends of Warren. Also, Michelle Simpson, LMT has thrown in 2 - 30 minute massages for the raffle. Thank you everyone for your donations. Every little bit helps. :)

Spoke with Trunk today and Hypoxic will also be donating to the raffle !! Our sponsors to date are Blue Skies Mag., BluSkyz Jewelery, Bev Suits, Bonehead Composites, Hypoxic, Mirage, Para Gear, Vigil, and Wicked Wingsuits. And as Cyndi said every penny will go to The Friends of Warren Fund.
Ordinary's..... just not good enough today.

seriously, jello wrestling should occur this year. ;)B|:P:D:ph34r: jus' sayin'

This have anything to do with the fact that you found jello specific for wrestling last night?

no I found jello specifically for wrestling last night because of this. If I can't fill my roommates room with play pen balls, I at least want to do some jello wrestling. B|

Uhh... you're going to jello wrestle with your roomate?

Can we schedule that for tuesday? :)

Tuesday night is no good. So how about Friday October 28th at the boogie???

That right! We are in fact going to have jello wrestling. This really is going to be "Too Dirty" :D:D:D

seriously, jello wrestling should occur this year. ;)B|:P:D:ph34r: jus' sayin'

This have anything to do with the fact that you found jello specific for wrestling last night?

no I found jello specifically for wrestling last night because of this. If I can't fill my roommates room with play pen balls, I at least want to do some jello wrestling. B|

Uhh... you're going to jello wrestle with your roomate?

Can we schedule that for tuesday? :)

Tuesday night is no good. So how about Friday October 28th at the boogie???

That right! We are in fact going to have jello wrestling. This really is going to be "Too Dirty" :D:D:D

YAY!!!!!!! B| I'm so excited!

Wicked Wingsuits didn't just pencil this event in the calendar...it is marked down in SHARPIE!

We will be bringing all of our on hand inventory of Flying Costumes along with some special rental deals for participants at the boogie. Come along, get some flocking in and leave with an upgrade for a month or two!

These guys always put on a fun and friendly event and we can't wait to figure out a halloween costume.

Simon & Priscilla
Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com

I love you guy's. Thanks for the kudos. Simon can't wait for my FIRST (BEER) wingsuit jump. :)

Think I might be doing the same.

Afraid I'll like it though!:$
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I love you guy's. Thanks for the kudos. Simon can't wait for my FIRST (BEER) wingsuit jump. :)

Think I might be doing the same.

Afraid I'll like it though!:$

Ahh hell...that makes 3 of us that will be doing our firsts there...unless I'm able to do one at the Tiki Boogie.

You do realize...that since this was your idea...you MUST participate in the jello wrestling. And not just by spectating. ;)

Yup ;) any takers? :P

Idea to raise money. We put out two donation cups. One for me to wrestle and one for me not to.
We could do this for others as well. :)Voting for or against yourself is not only allowed but encouraged.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

You do realize...that since this was your idea...you MUST participate in the jello wrestling. And not just by spectating. ;)

Yup ;) any takers? :P

Idea to raise money. We put out two donation cups. One for me to wrestle and one for me not to.
We could do this for others as well. :)Voting for or against yourself is not only allowed but encouraged.

OMG! That's brilliant! I heard about something like that a while back, but it had something to do with some guys wearing fishnets & dresses or something... somebody ended up donating like $500 at the last minute to get them in the dresses :ph34r:

I'm not sure which cup would end up winning in your case :D

Latest list of raffle prizes:
1. Blue Skyz Jewelry- (2) FREE necklace certificates with free shipping a $30 value each !!
2. Blue Skies Mag- (2) one year subscriptions, other swag.
3. Hypoxic
4. Mirage Systems- 50% off base price of a new container
5. Vigil USA
6. SSK / Cypress- $125 off a new Cypres 2, OR $125 off 4 or 8 year maintenance, other swag.
7. United Parachute Tech (UPT)- (2) 30% off base price and 15% off accessories on a Vector 3, other swag.
8. Bev Suits- 35% off a new Bev Suit.
9. Wicked Wingsuits- a brand new I-Pod Nano with earbuds and charger.
10. Para Gear- (2) gift certificates, other swag.
11. Bonehead- $75 off any helmet.
12. Velocity
13. Michelle Simpson- (2) 30 minute massages.
14. Jamie Crook- (2) 30 minute massages.
15. Vertical Suits- 25% off a new suit, other swag.
16. Chutingstar- proceeds from all items sold that weekend donated to Warren.
17. Edge Center For Family Dentistry - 1 set of bleaching trays with 3 tubes of gel.

PM me for ticket pre-sale details.

You mean I might actually stand a chance of winning something this time? ;)

Sounds like you've been working really hard on this one. Well done, and good luck on the fundraising.

See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

YOU win a date with a videographer.

And if you wanted to trade that in for a date with an AFFI, that could be arranged, too. You need to be present to win.
:D:D;)

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

YOU win a date with a videographer.

And if you wanted to trade that in for a date with an AFFI, that could be arranged, too. You need to be present to win.
:D:D;)

I thought that Andy Copland did a good enough job of trying to pimp himself, when did he recruit you to help?
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Ladies and Gentlemen, you brought it up, we loved the idea, and the JELLO has arrived here at Team Dirty Sanchez Headquarters. Friday Night is Jello wrestling, other mayhem, and FREE BEER !!! :P Got a beef with someone? Get 'em in the ring. :ph34r:

Ordinary's..... just not good enough today.

Ladies and Gentlemen, you brought it up, we loved the idea, and the JELLO has arrived here at Team Dirty Sanchez Headquarters. Friday Night is Jello wrestling, other mayhem, and FREE BEER !!! :P Got a beef with someone? Get 'em in the ring. :ph34r:

I don't have a beef with anybody, but I was told as an instigator of said Jello wrestling I HAVE to wrestle. Anybody wanna pick a fight with me? ;)