skyflychris

Too Dirty Halloween On The Farm, October 28-30

Team Dirty Sanchez, The Dirty Pirate Hookers, and Skydive The Farm bring you the second annual incarnation of Halloween at Skydive The Farm. "Too Dirty Halloween On The Farm" October 28th-30th. Mark your calendars, details coming SOON !!!
Ordinary's..... just not good enough today.

Call Skydive The Farm any day of the week. There is plenty of space on the north end of the property for campers and RV's. There really isn't RV hookups with electricity or services, but if you're self contained you're good. :)

I'm praying for a warmer Halloween this year!! Last years costume wasn't too forgiving of the cold weather/wet foam pit and well.. who wants to wear a warm costume?:)

The best costume is NO costume.
You see where I'm going with this, right?
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Call Skydive The Farm any day of the week. There is plenty of space on the north end of the property for campers and RV's. There really isn't RV hookups with electricity or services, but if you're self contained you're good. :)

Well, yes and no.
Yes there are electrical hookups. It's first-come first-served but you can always tie in with someone else if you both together don't overload the breakers.

As for "services" I assume you mean blackwater. Yes, there's a dump station but no individual connections for blackwater at the campsites.

As far as space, well, we have 55 acres available but I wouldn't recommend setting up in the landing areas. Tents make great targets...ask Gonzo and Chad.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I know, I know. You're always so good at pointng that out too. LOL. I look at DZ.com like MS-DOS. User friendly for those people who refuse to update past Windows 98 and miss their Radio Shack TRS-80 computer day's. Contact me at our TDS contacts section (Chris) and I'll pay for DZ.com lessons. And I don't remember it being cold last year, just kidding, one of my testicles still hasn't decended, but the bonfire helped. :P

And I don't remember it being cold last year, just kidding, one of my testicles still hasn't decended, but the bonfire helped. :P

I dont remember much of anything that happened that night.. but I do remember it was cold. But those hot hands(or various body part) warmers were my best friends that night.. and the vodka.. and red bull.. and whoever didnt beat me for beating them.. :ph34r:

And I don't remember it being cold last year, just kidding, one of my testicles still hasn't decended, but the bonfire helped. :P

I dont remember much of anything that happened that night.. but I do remember it was cold. But those hot hands(or various body part) warmers were my best friends that night.. and the vodka.. and red bull.. and whoever didnt beat me for beating them.. :ph34r:

Do you remember Cyndi walking around pouring alcohol down peoples throats?:|
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Skyflychris still hasn't learned how to put dates in the thread title.

I changed it. Maybe he'll stop fussing at me for locking his thread now. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Simon and Priscilla Repton from Wicked Wingsuits who generously donated to the charity raffle and attended the Team Dirty Sanchez Luau in March will again be joining us. They will be bringing their full compliment of wingsuits and Simon will be on hand to organize for the wingsuiters. B|

seriously, jello wrestling should occur this year. ;)B|:P:D:ph34r: jus' sayin'

For God's sake, get a separate kiddy pool for Bolas this time!!!! B|:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

This have anything to do with the fact that you found jello specific for wrestling last night?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

This have anything to do with the fact that you found jello specific for wrestling last night?

no I found jello specifically for wrestling last night because of this. If I can't fill my roommates room with play pen balls, I at least want to do some jello wrestling. B|

no I found jello specifically for wrestling last night because of this. If I can't fill my roommates room with play pen balls, I at least want to do some jello wrestling. B|

Uhh... you're going to jello wrestle with your roomate?

Can we schedule that for tuesday? :)