skyflychris

Too Dirty Halloween On The Farm, October 28-30

I don't have a beef with anybody, but I was told as an instigator of said Jello wrestling I HAVE to wrestle. Anybody wanna pick a fight with me?

Maybe we need to have a voting poll in the Bonfire.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm praying for a warmer Halloween this year!! Last years costume wasn't too forgiving of the cold weather/wet foam pit and well.. who wants to wear a warm costume?:)

If you think back to 2 years ago, you may have seen my warm costume...:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Ladies and Gentlemen, you brought it up, we loved the idea, and the JELLO has arrived here at Team Dirty Sanchez Headquarters. Friday Night is Jello wrestling, other mayhem, and FREE BEER !!! :P Got a beef with someone? Get 'em in the ring. :ph34r:

I don't have a beef with anybody, but I was told as an instigator of said Jello wrestling I HAVE to wrestle. Anybody wanna pick a fight with me? ;)

Can I pick my wrestling costume? >:(
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

If anyone fancies a Wingsuit First Flight Course (FFC) during the boogie then please let me know in advance. I need to batch the ground schools together to prevent too much madness!
Summer Rental special, 5 weeks for the price of 4! That is $160 a month.

Try before You Buy with Wicked Wingsuits - WingsuitRental.com

You do realize...that since this was your idea...you MUST participate in the jello wrestling. And not just by spectating. ;)

Yup ;) any takers? :P

Spot opposite you should be one of the raffle prizes (must be on site to win).

i love it! except the raffle is saturday & jello wrestling is friday :S Guess I'll just have to take volunteers. ;)

You do realize...that since this was your idea...you MUST participate in the jello wrestling. And not just by spectating. ;)

i love it! except the raffle is saturday & jello wrestling is friday :S Guess I'll just have to take volunteers. ;)

And just how late is this so-called jell-o wrestling taking place? It's about 500 miles from my place to The Farm.;)

And just how late is this so-called jell-o wrestling taking place? It's about 500 miles from my place to The Farm.;)

I dunno. I'm not the planner. Talk to Cyndi or Chris about that. I'm just the idea woman.... & the first wrestler apparently ;)

Hello everyone !!

If you are planning to try the fabulous Wicked Wingsuits FREE demo weekend PLEASE contact Simon in advance at [email protected]. Whether you are a beginner (must meet minimum jump requirments) or experienced it would be a big help for him to know in advance so he can schedule ground schools and the like so nobody misses out. Thanks !!! :P

Ordinary's..... just not good enough today.

I dunno. I'm not the planner. Talk to Cyndi or Chris about that. I'm just the idea woman.... & the first wrestler apparently ;)

Someone better fly video... I won't be there by first bout unless they develop a teleportation thingy or I figure out how to land a wingsuit.

Someone better fly video... I won't be there by first bout unless they develop a teleportation thingy or I figure out how to land a wingsuit.

Wait... are you coming to the Farm for Halloween?

Ladies and Gentlemen, you brought it up, we loved the idea, and the JELLO has arrived here at Team Dirty Sanchez Headquarters. Friday Night is Jello wrestling, other mayhem, and FREE BEER !!! :P Got a beef with someone? Get 'em in the ring. :ph34r:

I don't have a beef with anybody, but I was told as an instigator of said Jello wrestling I HAVE to wrestle. Anybody wanna pick a fight with me? ;)

You startin shit again?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Wait... are you coming to the Farm for Halloween?

Not sure yet... I wanna but not sure if I canna.

I am finally going to get to jump at The Farm :)
Anybody up for some Hula Hoop jumps?? I'll be heading that way Friday morning from Orlando ready to jump and partay B|

And of course anyone that would like to become a Muff Brother let me know and we can hook it up

You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Dude totally stoked you're coming !! Great to see you yesterday, and thanks again for the Sanchez stickers and the boogie banner !!! Definitely hooping with you and maybe I can finally get Muffed !! The Muff Brothers, The Dirty Pirate Hookers, and Team Dirty Sanchez, yeah nothing could possibly go wrong.
:S

Ordinary's..... just not good enough today.

Dude totally stoked you're coming !! Great to see you yesterday, and thanks again for the Sanchez stickers and the boogie banner !!! Definitely hooping with you and maybe I can finally get Muffed !! The Muff Brothers, The Dirty Pirate Hookers, and Team Dirty Sanchez, yeah nothing could possibly go wrong.
:S

Damn I can't believe your not a Muff Brother yet :S we will take care of that next weekend

i'm down for one or two hoop jumps. i'm going to try and get there early friday.

cool I am not sure how early I will get there. i am going to try to head out Thursday night so I can be there early Friday.