drdive

Lost Prairie Boogie - July 24-Aug 1

Can't wait to see everyone at West Plaines for the Memorial Day boogie! I've been trying to figure out which airport to fly into for LP - Spokane or Kalispell? What do you think, should I fly into Spokane and rent a car and drive or should I fly into Kalispell and see if I can catch a ride to the DZ? Ideally I could fly into Spokane and find a ride to LP and chip in gas money that way I will have more jump money. I'll was planning to fly in the 24th and flying out the Aug 1st but my schedule is somewhat flexible.

Spokane is ALWAYS cheaper to fly into... and rent the car there

Can't wait to see everyone at West Plaines for the Memorial Day boogie! I've been trying to figure out which airport to fly into for LP - Spokane or Kalispell? What do you think, should I fly into Spokane and rent a car and drive or should I fly into Kalispell and see if I can catch a ride to the DZ? Ideally I could fly into Spokane and find a ride to LP and chip in gas money that way I will have more jump money. I'll was planning to fly in the 24th and flying out the Aug 1st but my schedule is somewhat flexible.

it will probably be cheaper to fly into spokane, but check it out. i know that doc and i are driving over on sunday 25th or monday the 26th and then driving back on the following sunday (1st). Right now i know we are driving one extra person but if more need a ride than we will probably bring two vehicles....so if you are really sweet to me or doc we should be able to make it work. i am not sure how many are coming from wps except for me/doc/skootz/freeflier29....but we have a ton of new up jumpers this year so it will probably depend on how many can kick out their A license before lp. i am not sure on when skootz plans to go over, but they may be another option.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

it will probably be cheaper to fly into spokane, but check it out. i know that doc and i are driving over on sunday 25th or monday the 26th and then driving back on the following sunday (1st). Right now i know we are driving one extra person but if more need a ride than we will probably bring two vehicles....so if you are really sweet to me or doc we should be able to make it work. i am not sure how many are coming from wps except for me/doc/skootz/freeflier29....but we have a ton of new up jumpers this year so it will probably depend on how many can kick out their A license before lp. i am not sure on when skootz plans to go over, but they may be another option.

Am I that one extra person? :)
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

Yep!! :-))

Bolassss might want a ride too, but you are much cuter - we can always put him in the trailer:D:D
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Bolassss might want a ride too, but you are much cuter - we can always put him in the trailer:D:D

I should know by the end of this month. B|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

yeah and I am working on trying to help luv 2 fly come out as well......so we will probably driving 2 vehicles. K --- do you need camping gear?
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

yeah and I am working on trying to help luv 2 fly come out as well......so we will probably driving 2 vehicles. K --- do you need camping gear?

I do, but I have a sleeping bag I can bring if you start to run short.
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3

Wow....a girl goes a weekend without internet and misses tons of LP stuff!!!

Lucky.....don't worry about renting a car. We have two cars. You can just borrow one of ours. Plus...if I'm lucky....we might have the truck fixed too. So please, don't waste money on a rental car.

Bolas.......I am holding my breath and you will get MANY sniff sniff's if you don't book a ticket. Hell.......I'd even let you ride in the trunk of the car. ;) I kid! I kid!

Shell.....what is the count down???

Amazon
Bigsky
Bob Moore
Dr. Dive
freeflir29
grannyinthesky
guppie01 - maybe
Happychick, Sky High Pendants
hcsvader
iluvtofly
k-dubjumps
Ladydyver
Lucky123
monkycndo
NWFlyer
rnicks
Shell666
Skootz

Yep...it's official. I'm going to be there. I finally get to meet all of you Left Coasters. :D

Hey Skootz or Doc and Cindy, It looks like I'll be flying up with Brian again with just a little bit of luck. I'll know later this month for sure. If I do, I really need someone to bring my tent and sleeping bag to Prairie for me. Can someone bring them over if I leave them with you guys after the BOS boogie? Please. :)

"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

Hey Skootz or Doc and Cindy, It looks like I'll be flying up with Brian again with just a little bit of luck. I'll know later this month for sure. If I do, I really need someone to bring my tent and sleeping bag to Prairie for me. Can someone bring them over if I leave them with you guys after the BOS boogie? Please. :)

K-dub - we will help you with the tent and sleeping bag as well.....if you want we will have you, luv2fly and bolas chip in for gas/food and we will do all of the main meals. I will let you know about what we will be cooking. there is some food available there but it can be somewhat limited --- usually we do a spaghetti, a whitebean chicken chili and some other yummy stuff. doc does most of the cooking so it is always very good.

Lucky and Pat this includes you....just let us know so we can start the food prep in advance.....

and pat we can bring your stuff, just leave with us at memorial day -----;)
DPH # 2

K-dub - we will help you with the tent and sleeping bag as well.....if you want we will have you, luv2fly and bolas chip in for gas/food and we will do all of the main meals. I will let you know about what we will be cooking. there is some food available there but it can be somewhat limited --- usually we do a spaghetti, a whitebean chicken chili and some other yummy stuff. doc does most of the cooking so it is always very good.

Lucky and Pat this includes you....just let us know so we can start the food prep in advance.....

Thanks, Cindy. Knowing I can get my stuff there helps a lot. I'd love to chip in for the food. I know how yummy it is. See you next month at Ritzville. :)
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

Lucky.....don't worry about renting a car. We have two cars. You can just borrow one of ours. Plus...if I'm lucky....we might have the truck fixed too. So please, don't waste money on a rental car.

Bolas.......I am holding my breath and you will get MANY sniff sniff's if you don't book a ticket. Hell.......I'd even let you ride in the trunk of the car. ;) I kid! I kid!

101 to the official start - YMMV. :)
'Shell

101 to the official start - YMMV. :)

I am getting there early this year... but I am being a snob... and staying down at Larry's Hanger again.;)

I am coming over with a friend who has a motorhome so I get a nice warm quiet comfy place to sleep.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

We do have room for a couple riders if they want to throw some money for gas to the MH owner.

We will be leaving Seattle on 21 July and coming back to Seattle on 2 August.

mmmmmm food! I'm in. :)
Edit to add: I'll even help with some of the cooking. My garlic bread and potato salad are da bomb!B|
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3

Maybe I should be like Scotty Carbone and start up a roaming boogie restaurant!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tammi will kick your arse:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?