CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com presents the 6th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 19th-22nd

ewww...you have a stain on your moob.
:|

I still can't believe you survived your trip to that club.:)

With no ID or money. B|:S:$
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Psychobob... DAMN YOU! You just had to make that psycho punch! People.... I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Even one cup of that shit will FUCK. YOU. UP. Period! Now the challenge next time will be can I resist drinking it again? :D

Worth repeating. I'm still hung over from that shit. I don't know if my liver will ever be the same again. :D:D

I had a blast down there though. I about died witnessing Skymamma and Billy meeting for the first time. From now on Skymamma...if Billy is ever pissing you off let me know and I'll give him a big ol "Fuck You" just for you. :P

I'm so glad that I finally got to meet so many of you. I'm just scared of what might happen if we were to ever get together in a big group like that again.

Goofyjumper, Appolard, Spankedmonkey69, Rastaricanair...you guys are one scary group. But I love you all. You provided me with lots of entertainment durring the weekend.

DangerRoo, Tmaricle, Jello J, Amazon, Bolas, Gonzo...it was great seeing you all again. (Although I did see more of Gonzo and Bolas then I ever wanted to see.) :D:D

Can't wait to see you all again sometime. :)

(Although I did see more of Gonzo and Bolas then I ever wanted to see.) :D:D

So did I, and everybody else. I think I was the only married guy in that bunch. Otherwise I might have followed suit and left my jumpsuit on the ground! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

why ohhh why did I go back and check to see if he actually had a stain on his moob!? Fuck my brain is scarred!
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

why ohhh why did I go back and check to see if he actually had a stain on his moob!? Fuck my brain is scarred!

To make it worse... >:(:ph34r:

Maybe I was lactating... :P

To make it worse... >:(:ph34r:

Maybe I was lactating... :P

Or you got the stain a-la Monica Lewinsky. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It was good to meet everyone. Great boogie. Great dives.

I never expected to balloon jump into another county- that was an experience! Psycho Bob, I'm glad you made it to the young pines instead of the swamp. Tanya, what a cool way to become recurrent!

I still can't believe we pulled off a 9 way magic carpet ride out of an otter... and it held together, inverted!

There was a ton of "bigway" action with groups from 8-12 going on almost every load. That was neat to see and a real skill builder. Next time we'll have to pull the two groups together for some actual bigways :)
As far as I know, there were no serious injuries or even any cutaways (even with Bolas there), correct me if I'm wrong.

I hate that I passed out early Saturday night, but I'm sooo glad a missed the man-nakedness. Glad everyone had fun.

Thanks for the great boogie Spence!

I will be kissing hands and shaking babies all afternoon. Thanks for all your support! *bows*

SCS #8251

why ohhh why did I go back and check to see if he actually had a stain on his moob!?

You are one sick fuck, Dave. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

HOWDO, puddin, it was nice to meet you to an wot the hell do u mean by we are one scary group?, hahahahaha! at least i didnt try to kidnap you like i did roo, had a blast an really enjoyed meeting all of the cool people at the boogie, but next time the full retardation is gonna come out, hahahaha, but mind you one cup of psycho punch will do that![:javascript:%20addTag(':P')P]
Let the spankin begin!!!

why ohhh why did I go back and check to see if he actually had a stain on his moob!?

You are one sick fuck, Dave. :ph34r:

You know you looked at it again too!! B|
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Good job. Lots of fun.

Two words, though. Porta-potty.
Manifest/packing would have been less crowded for
you if you put two or three porta-potties outside.
That created a lot of traffic for you.

Anyway, lots of good times.
Made new friends. Got to visit with old friends.
Did a mystery jump with Andy.
Chunked an 8-way off the otter.
Turned mucho points on a nice 6-way.
Flung myself out of the plane with a bunch of people.
Had a nice safe weekend.
The MB chatted with the locals and didn't freak them out. :)

Some questionw...
How do we call Billy to the dirt dive?
How do I keep the POPS people from wandering off?
Was that group on Sunday, the Ga para-hiking team? ;)

HOWDO, puddin, it was nice to meet you to an wot the hell do u mean by we are one scary group?, hahahahaha! at least i didnt try to kidnap you like i did roo, had a blast an really enjoyed meeting all of the cool people at the boogie, but next time the full retardation is gonna come out, hahahaha, but mind you one cup of psycho punch will do that![:javascript:%20addTag(':P')P]

LOL you were so fun!! thanks for trappin me in the trunk, ya frickin scottish bad ass!! that was a first!

Thank you Aardvark, Appolard, & Goofyjumper, it was so crazy and fun to stay with ya... ;)

Absolutly loved meeting all of you and hangin with some great friends again! That was a fantastic boogie, thanks for all the work that went into it!

Bolas as far as:

Banesaura and Dangeroo, you two are bad influences.

I have had great mentors in corruption, but we just supplied the outfits.... you were very willing lol :P Glad you made it back that night to the bonfire lol

Psycho, your the best and that punch was mmmmm tasty!! thanks for filling up my yard glass lol! I'll pass on a big hello to John for ya!

We cant forget all the great jello & pudding shots that were passing around too, thanks everyone!

Cant wait to see you all again! ;)
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

Great event, Spence...thanks again.

WooooHoooo!
MB 4436!

6 points on a 8-way mystery dive with MBs.
(Steve I's sheet said, "Lurk 7-way from below."
:D:D

AFF jumps

Zoo dives

Hugs from Skymama

Hugs and spanks from Amazon...love that lady!

Eye candy - Lindsay belly dancing

Touching bases with old friends - The Bugs, VIllyBance, Don & Jean, Psycho, Hushpuppy, Steve I., Iago, Robby, Marianne, oh jeez...too many to list.

Special pleasure was seeing the Flying Tigers with Sarah coaching.

Congrats to Farmer Jason graduating AFF. Farmer Will could have too had he not succumbed to the Saturday Night party temptations.
:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Bolas as far as:

Banesaura and Dangeroo, you two are bad influences. [/reply

I have had great mentors in corruption, but we just supplied the outfits.... you were very willing lol :P Glad you made it back that night to the bonfire lol

I prefer to use the term impressionable. :)

That and drunk. :P

Good food
Good fun
Safe skydives
Smiling faces
Amazon hugs
Light winds
Seeing old friends and picking on Robbie and Billy.

PSYCHO...thanks for amputating the "log" out of Megan's foot and for the TLC and bandaid. That child.:S Lord knows she had grocery store feet when we got home. EWWWWW

Hey Billy, "if someone goes in on the Deaf Record can anyone hear it?" Muff...I forget which one of you jokers said it.

Thanks Paul for letting me change the dive on load 2 so I could play.

Yes, I had a good time. Thanks to the Muffs for letting me play all day Sat. Some great jumps expecially for my rusty self. Thanks to Spence for a great Boogie and for letting that child of mine earn the money to buy the TWILIGHT dvd she so desperately wanted and was driving me crazy about.

Blue Skies to you all.
HUGS

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Bolas as far as:

That and drunk. :P

But you weren't drunk when you did jump in a dress...what's your excuse there? :P:P:P:P

Bolas as far as:

That and/or drunk. :P

But you weren't drunk when you did jump in a dress...what's your excuse there? :P:P:P:P

:)

I had some last night. It was quite tasty, which means it did not taste like pussy to me.

I read down an entire page and no one touched this little gem. :):| And this is as far as I'm going.:D

Rut Row!
Trying to join Billy? :S:ph34r::ph34r:
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!