CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com presents the 6th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 19th-22nd

I don't know if Chuckie from the Farm is coming down or not, but it is his birthday too.

A plethora of pinatas mi amigos!
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

Psst, Billy. Think Sunny

Damn, I didn't catch that either! :o

Well, I knew you're married, so it's not like roadhead is going to be an option with another man... :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Psst, Billy. Think Sunny

Damn, I didn't catch that either! :o

Well, I knew you're married, so it's not like roadhead (or any Head) is going to be an option with another man... :P

Fixed it!!:P:D:D:D:D.

(why does a Bride smile when she walk down the Isle???

Because she knows she has given her last Blowjob!!:o:D:D:D)

YOU drive her to Fritz....SHE'LL drive you to distraction.

For God's sake DON'T let her spot any shopping malls along the way...you'll never get to Fitz.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

You folks dont have too much fun without me. Thought I was going to stop by for a day, but nooooooooooooo I have to pack and load a uhaul and also continue working on YALL'S next big event!!!!!>:(:) Oh wait, there are two now, I could just let "the other guy" do it all....Dooh! Ok Ill leave yall to be...

For God's sake DON'T let her spot any shopping malls along the way...you'll never get to Fitz.

Oh, shush you. I'm a skydiver chick, I don't spend my money at the mall anymore! :P Well, I did buy a pair of cute white jeans the other day, but it took me 10 minutes and cost $8. I'd wear them to the boogie, but I think they'd get too filthy. [:/]

Anyway, the car is packed and I just have a few hours of work to do, and then we'll be on our way! B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

You folks dont have too much fun without me. Thought I was going to stop by for a day, but nooooooooooooo I have to pack and load a uhaul and also continue working on YALL'S next big event!!!!!>:(:) Oh wait, there are two now, I could just let "the other guy" do it all....Dooh! Ok Ill leave yall to be...

:(:(:(
you know there only ONE next big event for most of us!
bummer you can't make it here.
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

I am wrapping things at the office right now and hope to be leaving in about an Hour to head home, Pack up the Car, Pick up a Midget at the airport and head on down.

Just wanted to remind everyone:
Above all, STAY SAFE this weekend.:)
Chris's events always draw such a great group of people together, I cant wait to see you all again in a few hours.

Jello shots are in the cooler, I made up a large batch of "Christmas in ya Mouth" as well last night.:o:)

Im sitting here waiting for the other guy in my office to show up so I can hit the road. Already have the car packed/ gassed up. Hell im not even stopping to change outta uniform till I get there.

Drive is about 3.5hrs minus getting stuck behind a tractor or something.:S

Team Dirty Sanchez #455,
Muff Brother #4197,
SCR #14847, DPH -8,
Dude #5150

I finally packed my rig 15 minutes ago, for the first time in 51 weeks! :S

I did just fine, until I got to the point where I was about to S fold the canopy and something didn't feel right.... DUH, I was kneeling on it the opposite way than I normally do it. Switched sides and BAM, done in the next 5 minutes. :D

Will be outta here sometime tomorrow morning. B|

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban