CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com presents the 6th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 19th-22nd

Google is your friend

I googled, "why are there chickens on the Fitzgerald Boogie t-shirt?" and it didn't come up. My computer must be broken. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

HaHa !! All of us locals loved the chickens on the T-shirts . We do have a wild chicken festival this weekend and we do have alot of wild chickens running around Fitzgerald, and they are freakin beautiful birds. I would like to thank, Whittley, Big Al, Psycho Bob, Justin, Dameon, Vick, Spence and Julie, and Skydive the farm, The Jumping Place, The roaming DZ.com, the Fitz Fire Dept, the city of fitz, and everyone who helped keep the place clean. Thank you Scotty, and Tammi for feeding me. Last but not least, THANK YOU DANNY DAN, you are a inspiration, and a big help. Thank everyone for coming, and for everyones help. We Love Yall !!! Goodnight ...

Last one to leave the bonfire Friday night.
Last one to leave the bonfire Saturday night.

Last one to leave the airport Monday morning.
Gonzo: :D:D:D:D Dude. What can I say? Best sideman EVER. I still can't believe the "Show Them To Me" song worked!:ph34r:

WE were the last to leave the bonfire... (I can't be outdone ya know...)

Trust me... I was as shocked as you were about the effectiveness of the song. Especially since I have no idea who the second or third pair belonged to.:D Definately had a blast jammin' with ya dude. We'll definately have to do it again. I've got a lot of editing to do with videos, but I'll get you yours as soon as I have a chance. Just PM me an e-mail address. Lookin' forward to next time.B|

Edit to add: Well, now that I've read all the way through the thread, I know who the second pair belongs to... I would've known all three if I could get my eyes to look away for a split second, but being in Japan for months at a time makes ya miss some things and when ya get a chance to see em, ya definately don't wanna miss out.;)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

It was great meeting you, Gonzo, and I hope you're not offended when I say you really do know how to get your freak on. :ph34r:

because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I was just digging through my purse trying to find my pen. I pulled out what I thought was my pen, and it was a purple penis straw from Roo! I'm so glad I was at home and not at a store when I did that! :ph34r:

*** was just digging through my purse trying to find my pen. I pulled out what I thought was my pen, and it was a purple penis straw from Roo!

Sure you were. How convenient!;):ph34r:
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

HaHa !! All of us locals loved the chickens on the T-shirts . We do have a wild chicken festival this weekend and we do have alot of wild chickens running around Fitzgerald, and they are freakin beautiful birds. I would like to thank, Whittley, Big Al, Psycho Bob, Justin, Dameon, Vick, Spence and Julie, and Skydive the farm, The Jumping Place, The roaming DZ.com, the Fitz Fire Dept, the city of fitz, and everyone who helped keep the place clean. Thank you Scotty, and Tammi for feeding me. Last but not least, THANK YOU DANNY DAN, you are a inspiration, and a big help. Thank everyone for coming, and for everyones help. We Love Yall !!! Goodnight ...

it never fukn fails... I login at work and then I get called out to go hop on rail cars.... I will have to come back later and Say HI and all that to you all again... This is my 1st login here at dzzy since b4 the boogie but I shall return... Miss you PEEPS! a whole freakin bunch... thx drew :) Tell Justin Hi!

I HATE WORK....!>:(>:(>:(

It was great meeting you, Gonzo, and I hope you're not offended when I say you really do know how to get your freak on. :ph34r:

Nice to meet you too. Of course I'm not offended. I'm just disappointed I didn't get my spankin' or my Orphan number.:(

There's always next time though.;)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Nice to meet you too. Of course I'm not offended. I'm just disappointed I didn't get my spankin' or my Orphan number.:(

Me too. I want my spanking. :D:):P

Outside of RastaRicanAir's post about playin' guitar, I noticed the only post regarding me was in reference to the drag jump. I'm amazed! Not one person made notice that I managed to keep my clothes on... However strange the attire may have been.:D I don't know what was wrong with me. I promise I'll never do that again.:)

Psycho! The punch was awesome! Loved it! I must've had at least 6 or 7 cups of it. On top of all the Jello shots from J and Keith and the puddin' shots from Rachel, I don't know how I managed to find my own tent that night, let alone walk under my own power to get there.:D

I came up just 3 jumps short of my goal of 200 jumps, and for only spending a week jumping, I'd say gettin' in 30 jumps wasn't a bad set of numbers!B|

Spence! You're the fuckin' man! Thanks for puttin' this thing on! I was about to go insane over here and I needed that break. I got back to work and, although I had a metric shit-ton of work waiting for me, I was energetic as hell and am already damn near caught up on everything I need to do. I've got some motivation back and am focused. Thanks for all your hard work. You put on a great event. I'm lookin' forward to next year's!B|B|B|

If the spankin' was all you wanted, I would've been more than happy to help.:P

If the spankin' was all you wanted, I would've been more than happy to help.:P

I want my Orfun number as well as the spanking. But if all I get is the spanking that would be fine with me. :)

***30 jumps wasn't a bad set of numbers

Damn Dawg! You were kicking'em out. It was great jumping with you and the sitfly-stand dock we got was badass! Hope to see you again real soon.

Hey Danny Dan,

As always it was good to see you. Hope works gets better and I'll run into you again real soon I'm sure.

Have a good one bro!

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***But if all I get is the spanking that would be fine with me.

I can hook a Sista up at the good vibes boogie in May!:P;)

Me too. I want my spanking.

At 11:00 on Saturday night, I told Robby that he needed to organize the spankings within the hour, because at midnight I turn into a pumpkin. He never came and got me. Blame him! ;)

***30 jumps wasn't a bad set of numbers

Damn Dawg! You were kicking'em out. It was great jumping with you and the sitfly-stand dock we got was badass! Hope to see you again real soon.

Hey Danny Dan,

As always it was good to see you. Hope works gets better and I'll run into you again real soon I'm sure.

Have a good one bro!

Well, the 30 jumps includes my entire vacation. I made 16 at Fitzgerald. Yeah man, that standing dock while you were in a sit was pretty cool. Would've been great if we'd had outside video of it, but no worries... there's always the next boogie.B|

Me too. I want my spanking.

At 11:00 on Saturday night, I told Robby that he needed to organize the spankings within the hour, because at midnight I turn into a pumpkin. He never came and got me. Blame him! ;)

Your Hotness... I feel it is my duty to state that I was in conversation with Robby, and he put it to the tune of something like this: It's her chicken this year... Let her fuck it.

Please note that this was not ver batim (spelling?)