CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com presents the 6th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 19th-22nd

Awwww....no thank yous for the tripple boobie show?? :P:D

There was a triple boobie show? Hmmm... I've got to slow down my drinking so I can stay up longer. :|:P

Yep, you missed it! Must have been the Psycho Punch that broke me out of my shell.....Plus, they asked to ' Show them to me' :P

SAVE THE WORLD!
F LORIDA!

Hey All….Scotty and I just wanted to say thanks to Spence, Mama Spence and all that attended an “AS ALWAYS GREAT BOOGIE”!!! We had a blast. YOU GUYS ROCK!
>
The Carbone Crew

PS: Sorry about the late dinner Saturday. Maybe Scotty will grow his eyebrows and eyelashes back by next year :o

dude, if ur gonna wear a kilt its to be expected! if i didnt do it someone else would have, hahahaha! ;););)

Wait a minute...I don't remember anyone pulling your kilt up. Damn...I missed a great opportunity. :(;):)

no one pulled it up apart from me, but plenty hands went up there to check if i was wearing boxers, like i would anyway!:P
Let the spankin begin!!!

dude, if ur gonna wear a kilt its to be expected! if i didnt do it someone else would have, hahahaha! ;););)

Wait a minute...I don't remember anyone pulling your kilt up. Damn...I missed a great opportunity. :(;):)

no one pulled it up apart from me, but plenty hands went up there to check if i was wearing boxers, like i would anyway!:P

someone had to make sure you were wearing the kilt properlly :P

Plus even if already checked by others, you had to confirm they were telling the truth, right? :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Plus even if already checked by others, you had to confirm they were telling the truth, right? :)

Precisely :):)

I know. So ungrateful. :P

"Thank Yous"???! ......I've been lighting incense and chanting praises in your honor for the past three nights!!

(P.S. Ya think Brandy remembers that she was part of that?)

BTW: I've got a pair of jeans that someone left in the camper (where I slept for FREE Sunday night. Thanks to Kyle and the Fitzgerald Parks Dept. ;)). They look like they fit a 13-year-old girl, which means they could belong to three of the four people I came with.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I had some last night. It was quite tasty, which means it did not taste like pussy to me.

I read down an entire page and no one touched this little gem. :):| And this is as far as I'm going.:D

Ohhh we touched it.. in the camper.. right before dinner. :)
(you think I was gonna let THAT go?!)

"Thank Yous"???! ......I've been lighting incense and chanting praises in your honor for the past three nights!!

BTW: I've got a pair of jeans that someone left in the camper (where I slept for FREE Sunday night. Thanks to Kyle and the Fitzgerald Parks Dept. ;)). They look like they fit a 13-year-old girl, which means they could belong to three of the four people I came with.

And the guy that paid the bills saw NO boobies. NONE!! Fuck, what do I have to do ask?? Hell, I think I did.

And the guy that paid the bills saw NO boobies. NONE!! Fuck, what do I have to do ask?? Hell, I think I did.

You never asked me. But I (as well as every other girl who went there if you ask me) definitely owe you the next time I see ya. Thanks again for a great weekend. :)

:D:D:D:D:D
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

You never asked me. But I (as well as every other girl who went there if you ask me) definitely owe you the next time I see ya. Thanks again for a great weekend. :)

Yes, thank you Spence!

...and I agree with Cyndi, you are owed boobies....

( o )( o )

:D:D:P
F LORIDA!

And if you'd only stuck around to hear MY playing and singing you BOTH would've seen them all.

The scent of poetic justice here is almost stifling.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

What a way to wake up in the morning. Screw coffee, do a balloon jump!

I'm sure we'll come up with something good for next time.

I totally agree!!!! Chasing the balloon was pretty amusing too!
*~Alli~*

When people ask "Why jump out of perfectly good airplane?" I reply "The door was open and someone said GO!"

Just wanted to let everyone know the town was stoked to have us and cant wait for the next time. Thanks to Spence The Farm And Skydive St Mary's and every skydiver who made this an Awesome experience . We are all welcome and wanted in FITZ again. Thanks a million Drew, Big All, Justin And most of all Jerry......... We love and miss you Brother.... You were alive and well this weekend...............They came They Saw They Fell in Love

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

Hey! I let you put a $10 bill down my shirt. You should have copped a feel while you were in there. ;)
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

You know, if you are really desperate I'll show you mine. They are kind of hairy though. :)

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"