jumpoutnow

July 4th weekend?

I never said the naked jump was an all girl thing... :P, but he is more than welcome to lend a hand to the organization... but he has to be in his birthday suit too!!:D

Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."

:( Come on, Kathleen... step outside the box with me :P. This will probably be the one and only time I ever jump naked. I'm rather attached to my clothes. I'm still trying to figure out how to take my clothes on the jump with me just so I don't have to be all naked and stuff in the landing area. :$ Good grief... I'm already blushing...:$
Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."

:( Come on, Kathleen... step outside the box with me :P. This will probably be the one and only time I ever jump naked. I'm rather attached to my clothes. I'm still trying to figure out how to take my clothes on the jump with me just so I don't have to be all naked and stuff in the landing area. :$ Good grief... I'm already blushing...:$

The way I see it, is if someone wants to put together a naked load, no cameras, then everyone should respect it. Everyone should also respect that they want to land away from everyone and get dressed without being oogled. If you want to oogle then get on the jump, otherwise you are Shit out of luck.

yeah, i'm the party pooper :P
Skymama's #2 stalker -

The way I see it, is if someone wants to put together a naked load, no cameras, then everyone should respect it. Everyone should also respect that they want to land away from everyone and get dressed without being oogled. If you want to oogle then get on the jump, otherwise you are Shit out of luck.

yeah, i'm the party pooper :P

I'm in full support of this. Unfortunately there's always the odd person or two who make this a big deal, and ultimately uncomfortable for the ladies (I'm not talking about anyone here btw)

This is turn means they either don't do it, or never do it again. Pity, cause they're fun, and not sexual.

Guys, here's a hint - if you're cool and relaxed about these things, you'll get to see more boobies ;)

*end soapbox*

Nikki, just wrap yourself in your canopy when you land. Problem solved :)
:)
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

Ian

That's my plan thus far. Ooooo, this is gonna be fun! B|

Note to self: This should be good accuracy practice.... get as close to the cabin as possible without hitting it.

This is turn means they either don't do it, or never do it again. Pity, cause they're fun, and not sexual.

Guys, here's a hint - if you're cool and relaxed about these things, you'll get to see more boobies ;)

*end soapbox*

Ian

Good points, but you missed one. Do your dirtdive with NO mention of the nakedness. Don't let anyone other than the people on the dive know what is going on.
Not even manifest. It is "just" another skydive.................with all NAKED women.

Have Roxie drive the bus, get on it with either street clothes or jump suits undress in the bus. She can drive the bus to the far side of the landing area and get re-dressed on the bus. Problem solved.;)
as for Bruce give him blinders or take his glasses away. B|B|

Dave
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

This is going to be a Full load of nakedness than????

What naked skydive?? There is no naked jump planned on the 4th of July w.e.! :);)
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

All that smack talk from you, why not volunteer that hot fiancee of yours?!!?!?:P

We're not there that weekend, dork.

We've both done them anyway, unlike a certain poster *cough*YOU*cough* ;)

How convenient...biotch!

Ladies and gentlemen, I will be more then happy to help you all out and have your clothes waiting for you on the ground! Just plan on being groped first...;)
~Built for Abuse
www.skydivethefarm.com

Not a load yet, but a few brave souls have volunteered. I still have a week to enlist people... so we'll see what happens.

If Bruce sees me in the buff, he'll be blind for certain. I have this saying that goes something like this.... I'm cuter with clothes on :P.

...and, if you're still nervous about sliding on landing just detach your slider and fashion an impromptu diaper out of it. For a more "French Rivera" look, just collapse the slider. ;)

We could just drag the bouncy house out onto the landing area. :o

Not a load yet, but a few brave souls have volunteered. I still have a week to enlist people... so we'll see what happens.

Well, how about filling the load with naked MEN?
Ladies first and all that. Second group out - men. There's a few of us virgins that have never done one and could possibly be persuaded.

But please, if that happens, please, PLEASE, do not let Peanut4040 know about it. He'll want to get on it.

I would say limit it to those men who have never done one.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239