jumpoutnow

July 4th weekend?

But please, if that happens, please, PLEASE, do not let Peanut4040 know about it. He'll want to get on it.

I am going to see Peanut at lunch. I will be sure and tell him that you are organizing a load for him and want to sit next to him on the plane. :D:D:D

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

But please, if that happens, please, PLEASE, do not let Peanut4040 know about it. He'll want to get on it.

I am going to see Peanut at lunch. I will be sure and tell him that you are organizing a load for him and want to sit next to him on the plane. :D:D:D

Fuck.... there goes the neighborhood! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Peanut says "thanks" Andy, he wants to sit behind you in the plane. :S:D:D

Why don't he get on here his bloody self and say so? Oh wait, is he banned? :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

To clear up any misconceptions.... this is NOT an all girl jump. Men are welcome, but you will be 1st out.... :PB|:$ and the ladies will be bringing up the rear. I figure we can all just bomb the door and try like crazy to get together in the air. From what I hear, it's a bit of a challenge to fly naked. :D

Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."

lol it would be an interesting seating assignment if its a full load....hmmmmaybe I really do wanna be on this load and

new meaning for make room for the tandems!!!!:P

"Before we waste time talking and getting to know each other, let's just have sex once and see if we're compatible"

A few notes to make the jump fun/successful.

Dont try to fill the plane, you'll need some extra room to drop off any clothing still covering anything.

Even for great fun time, most guys dont want to be sittin on the lap of another naked guy. A little extra room makes that easier.

When you get up, dont bend over and touch your toes. :S

If you sit by the door, you should bring a fluffer. :D

If you want to build something, you'll want to keep it tight out the door. (no funny business) Flying in the buff is a biotch.

If you have piercings, think about where they'll be in freefall and opening. I covered my barbells in my nipples with band aids to prevent the harness from catching them on opening.

Really you should put the lighter people out first so you can watch the bigger people go smoking past you in freefall when they forget they have no drag to slow down! :o:D

I'll be there Thursday night.:)

Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865