jumpoutnow

July 4th weekend?

If you people would worry about your own DZ as much as you do The Farm you might have something.

Yes, they might have "something".

Not sure what that might be though.

:|
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

The Polk County Board of Commissioners has approved a “cease and desist” notice to Skydive The Farm........

I almost crapped my pants and cried when I read that post thinking it was too awful to be true, Thank God it isn't. I only get out there every couple of weeks for the day on saturday but I absolutely love the place. I'm gonna be saving up money so I can jump friday saturday and sunday, with those prices its hard to not want too:)
"If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way."
- Homer Simpson

Sorry you guys I wasn't trying to rip anybody's cord I may be in Atlanta July 4th weekend and a buddy of mine had sent me the article since I had mentioned it. I just wanted to check it out before I made any plans. I have heard GREAT things about Skydive the Farm and did not mean any ill intent when posting the article and my question. I am glad to hear things will be okay for them. Sounds like I might need to bring my banjo just in case I get off the DZ and end up out there in them thar woods with Jethro and Clem...I might better work on my pig squeal too...Sounds a bit political around there best of luck to The Farm.:S

Life's a bitch so be one.

I may be in Atlanta July 4th weekend

Come on out!! You'll ALWAYS have someone to jump with at the Farm.

Tanya is right. We get a little protective of our DZ because we all love it so much. Show that you really are interested in jumping with us and you'll be sure to have a great time.
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

There's always the PM button on your computer.
Even thinking that a DZs jumpers wouldnt flame you the instant you posted some such thing is baffling.
I have called many DZs home over the past 7 years. I would instantly and vigerously defent ANY of those DZs to this day.

That being said, if you want to come out. Do it.
A good friend once told me to either put some substance to my words or shut-up. Thats the 'G' rated version of his statement anyway. Then you can make your own decisions. ;)

Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

We are trying to get a small contingent from
Skydive Carolina to swoop the Farm as well. So far it looks like 4 are probably coming and hopefully a few more at least.

I have to come because so many peeps have been bugging me to come bask in the awesome experience that is the farm. I suspect a few of them just want to see me get wet in the pond though.

;) I'm good with that:D

"... this ain't a Nerf world."

Talk about swoop...the ponds at The Farm is definitely an experience all in its own!! B|

Well, now.... you've just busted the argument that "nothing ever happens at The Farm".

:D:D:D

Who was that brave fucker?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Thank God Bolas doesn't swoop yet!

I can see him now in fishnets and stripper heels...

Excuse me, I need to go get a lobotomy now....:S

I concur. Anyone who has as hot a wife as you do that pictures me instead, definitely has dain bramage. :P

Besides. I try not to mix "hobbies." ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

What are you doing for the 4th Bolas? Any chance of seeing you and your wingsuit at the Farm?

I'll be at Skydive Chicago. B|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

We are trying to get a small contingent from Skydive Carolina to swoop the Farm as well. So far it looks like 4 are probably coming and hopefully a few more at least.

Who's on the list so far?
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

Well, now.... you've just busted the argument that "nothing ever happens at The Farm".

:D:D:D

Who was that brave fucker?

The one and only Sunman! I hear it was very difficult for him to keep his clothes on all weekend...that picture was of his last jump during the CPC meet. [:/]
~Built for Abuse
www.skydivethefarm.com

Shaggio and Perra are thinking seriously about coming down!

I am with Robin on this one, I picture myself getting extremely wet and everyone laughing! But, that's not uncommon!!!!

We are thinking of bringing Scooby and Pita as well.

Anyone playing poker?