jumpoutnow

July 4th weekend?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would prefer to see some beautiful women skydiving naked.

In Reply To

I should have my 200th that weekend as well!

hmmmmmmm . . . .

Mic, you crack me up! For sure a few drinks! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

It seems like to me, that is mostly guys that want to do naked skydives. ugh!

I would prefer to see some beautiful women skydiving naked.

Yeah, I know! What's up with that?? I think those girls at The Farm are such a bunch of wuss!! :P
~Built for Abuse
www.skydivethefarm.com

Hey! I resemble that remark! ;) Actually it is my b-day that weekend and I'm planning on making a few "interesting" jumps.... wanna come with me little girl? :P

I'm thinking "Monroe" way, "Farm" way, all girl load and a naked load. Although, that last one is somewhat up in the air, you know, being that I'm one of them there wussies!

Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."

Hey! I resemble that remark! ;) Actually it is my b-day that weekend and I'm planning on making a few "interesting" jumps.... wanna come with me little girl? :P

I'm thinking "Monroe" way, "Farm" way, all girl load and a naked load. Although, that last one is somewhat up in the air, you know, being that I'm one of them there wussies!

Can i lurk your dive???:):):P
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Um... no, Paul, no lurkers allowed :P

Mic, I am so on the fence... I'm curious to know how it feels, but not wild about the thought of being without my clothes. I keep telling myself.. "you only live once"... and then I think about the possibility of sliding in on my ass B|. I'm thinking that it wouldn't be pleasant :S.B|B|B|

Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."

and then I think about the possibility of sliding in on my ass

Land in the pond. Sunman can give you tips on how :ph34r:

Doesn't Charlie have more experience landing IN the pond?
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Doesn't Charlie have more experience landing IN the pond?

I think if you're looking for unintentional pond landings via skipping off the water - Charlie's your man ;)

It's hard to argue that naked, intentional, pond landings aren't Sunman's forte' :D:D:D
Performance Designs Factory Team

Would love to but this little girl isn't allowed to jump, let alone jump naked. I would so be naked!! And since I can't, I think you lovely girls should celebrate true freedom by letting it all hang out! *cough* *cough*

Burn the bra!!! :ph34r::D
~Built for Abuse
www.skydivethefarm.com

We are trying to get a small contingent from
Skydive Carolina to swoop the Farm as well. So far it looks like 4 are probably coming and hopefully a few more at least.

I have to come because so many peeps have been bugging me to come bask in the awesome experience that is the farm. I suspect a few of them just want to see me get wet in the pond though.

;) I'm good with that:D

what is this "Farm" place I hear about? might be time for a visit
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

what is this "Farm" place I hear about? might be time for a visit

YES!! Come for a visit! We all enjoyed your DZ and would be happy to return the hospitality. [:)
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

How right you are! Alrighty, I guess it's a go.... I've had enough volunteers PM me soooo.... who wants on the birthday suit load? NO VIDEO ALLOWED!!! That's a firm rule, not to be broken and if I spot someone on the ground videoing my naked ass..... you better run..>:(

Hey Bill, Shaggio and I are making plans to go to the farm for the 4th weekend as well as Robin and Nadia. I think a few others are trying to put it together as well! Too fun if we get to jump together again without work! Give me a ring or we will be at the DZ (SCPC) this weekend.
There's Always Room for Jell-O!