NWFlyer

Lost Prairie Boogie July 26 - August 4 2008 (Skydive Lost Prairie, Montana)

Can't wait Shell-babe.

Hey folks out there, this is a packer in Portland who's trying to get a lift to the boogie to help Fred out so If anyone get get her a ride, please contact her ASAP: Fred would
need her here by the 25th so she could be ready to work on the 26th.

There is a girl in the Portland area that is looking for a ride to the
Boogie. Here is her info: Kia Metzler 541 554 3835
[email protected]

AND...... here's news from Fred on the landing area, better but not the old days:

Regarding the landing area, I have locked in the field next to the one that
we were using last year. The owner is very airport friendly. He just cut his hay crop and the field looks great; smooth and little, if any,debris.

Still the same shuttle system/time as last year. Spread the word.

blue skies and cold Lang everyone,
cya there
madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

I'm about 20 away from 1000... :)

there will be no cut-aways from you while you are at LP buddy!!!!!! and since I will miss out on doc's 500th you will have to make sure that you take him on the ride of his life....:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

If any of you Canuckians are still around Edmonchuck, I'll be at Eden North load disorganizing July 25-27.
And then it's off to LP to take some of Mad John's $$$ each night!!!!!B|

hey grimmie...what time will the poker festivities begin....I will be attending each evening to well....hopefully take your money if not then distract you male types persistently:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

A guy runs down one little red and white maple leaf, geeezzz!!!!!B|
What was that, like 10 years ago?????

Poker festivities will be each evening around Lang O'Clock!

It was actually 11 years ago. Do you still have the DVD that I gave you last year? We should play it in the bar so EVERYONE knows what we're talking about!

:D:D:D:D

CYA there bro!

B|B|
'Shell

A guy runs down one little red and white maple leaf, geeezzz!!!!!B|
What was that, like 10 years ago?????

Poker festivities will be each evening around Lang O'Clock!

it will be lang o o'clock 24-7 for me...no jumping due to a bad leg....so just let me know when you are willing to donate your $ to me and I will be there to donate my $ to you.:P:P:P
DPH # 2

it will be lang o o'clock 24-7 for me

Why do I feel you're gonna be bad influence? ;)

me????? bad influence???? I have no idea what you are talking about....we are headed out to get a couple of cases of wine today. do you like red or white?
DPH # 2

Poker will be conducted each evening for a $20 buy-in at the LP Lounge. 9ish!

Lil Sis, I have the tape of it, I will try to remember to bring it...at least I could sing "Oh Canada" to get out of the stocks. Watching hockey all of those years paid off, Eh!!!B|

me????? bad influence???? I have no idea what you are talking about....we are headed out to get a couple of cases of wine today. do you like red or white?

wine? eww not at a boogie! beer and liquor for boogies! but if its free I'll drink it so I'm a cheap date.whats the nearest luqior store to the dz?I need to pick up some Amaretto for some Moody Amaretto Sours.:D

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Poker will be conducted each evening for a $20 buy-in at the LP Lounge. 9ish!

Lil Sis, I have the tape of it, I will try to remember to bring it...at least I could sing "Oh Canada" to get out of the stocks. Watching hockey all of those years paid off, Eh!!!B|

Except for the evenings that you're back in Canadia!!!

And bro ... be thankful for all those years of hockey. The end result would have been much WORSE had you not known that anthem.

Bring the tape. And the whole show if you have it. Can't remember if I gave it to you or not.

To everyone else reading this thread with quivering anticipation --- MY countdown clock is 3 sleeps. Your mileage may vary.

See you ALL there when I see you ALL there.

Prairiedise in Byranada will begin soon..... B|B|B|B|
'Shell

wine? eww not at a boogie! beer and liquor for boogies! but if its free I'll drink it so I'm a cheap date.whats the nearest luqior store to the dz?I need to pick up some Amaretto for some Moody Amaretto Sours.:D

Nearest liquor store would be in Kalispell. About 40 miles away.

CYA there. And hugs to you too. For your other thread. :)
'Shell

Yes MadJohn I did my 700th at LP and was proposed to on the same jump!

I am looking forward to 800 too.

It probably won't be into the brewery as I am only 8 away and arriving on Saturday for the full boogie.

Shell save us a space if you can. We upgraded the trailer again.

Shannon

Yes MadJohn I did my 700th at LP and was proposed to on the same jump!

I am looking forward to 800 too.

It probably won't be into the brewery as I am only 8 away and arriving on Saturday for the full boogie.

Shell save us a space if you can. We upgraded the trailer again.

Shannon

ANOTHER upgrade! You went from a toaster to a microwave LAST time. What is it this time? 6 burner stove??? :D:D:D

I'll save space. We're good at "spreading out" when we need to!

CYA there!

:)
'Shell

To everyone else reading this thread with quivering anticipation --- MY countdown clock is 3 sleeps. Your mileage may vary.

Only 3 sleeps for me too!not til I get to LP ofcourse but I leave Tuesday morning to fly to Cali to meet up with Nightingale and get into trouble with her for a few days before we head out to LP.We'll be leaving for LP on Friday.

No liquor store for 40miles! what a travesty! we'll just have to raid the store before we get to the dz I guess.:D

thanks for the hugs!Its mucho appreciated.:)

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

No liquor store for 40miles! what a travesty! we'll just have to raid the store before we get to the dz I guess.

Depending on which direction you're coming from, the liquor store in Sandpoint, Idaho may be your last option on the way to the DZ (if you're coming from the West, Kalispell is actually past the DZ). Of course, your best option is actually to stock up before you leave California because the prices are better there.:D

And it's not a travesty, it's Prairie. The beauty of Prairie is that there ain't a damn thing close to civilization anywhere nearby. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Only 3 sleeps for me too!not til I get to LP ofcourse but I leave Tuesday morning to fly to Cali to meet up with Nightingale and get into trouble with her for a few days before we head out to LP.We'll be leaving for LP on Friday.

No liquor store for 40miles! what a travesty! we'll just have to raid the store before we get to the dz I guess.:D

thanks for the hugs!Its mucho appreciated.:)

CYA when you get there! Come to Byranada and introduce yourself! Then you can get hugs in person! :)
'Shell

No liquor store for 40miles! what a travesty! we'll just have to raid the store before we get to the dz I guess.

Depending on which direction you're coming from, the liquor store in Sandpoint, Idaho may be your last option on the way to the DZ (if you're coming from the West, Kalispell is actually past the DZ). Of course, your best option is actually to stock up before you leave California because the prices are better there.:D

And it's not a travesty, it's Prairie. The beauty of Prairie is that there ain't a damn thing close to civilization anywhere nearby. :D

We pick up Bolas on saturday; leave and get to LP on monday.....cya there guys!
DPH # 2

We pick up Bolas on saturday; leave and get to LP on monday.

You live a five hour drive from the Prairie. WTF is going to take you so damn long? You're not crutching it all the way, are you?:D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke