skinnyshrek

Everything Under the Sun Boogie, Oct 12th-14th

I was out at The Farm for a little while this past weekend and heard what Greg and Hans have planned for Improvements to the DZ in the VERY near future (as in before the Boogie).

Looks like I may not have the Biggest DECK on the DZ for much longer.:P:D:D

When I'm there you don't have the biggest deck.
oh wait you said deck. Sorry.:ph34r::ph34r:

are they going to put a pad under the carpet?? for packing of course.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I was out at The Farm for a little while this past weekend and heard what Greg and Hans have planned for Improvements to the DZ in the VERY near future (as in before the Boogie).

Looks like I may not have the Biggest DECK on the DZ for much longer.:P:D:D

When I'm there you don't have the biggest deck.
oh wait you said deck. Sorry.:ph34r::ph34r:

are they going to put a pad under the carpet?? for packing of course.

Yes they are, as long as skydivers all help and chip in on the cost. Anyways, i need to jump, getting bloody cranky
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Are they going to vacuum that carpet to get rid of the dog hair??:|

No, they are bringing in more dogs. And more dog hair.Adds to the scenic features.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

NO DOGS IN THE HANGAR!!!! No matter how good of a dog they are.

I have a nice smudge on my rig because of a dog and it's dirty paw. I tried to wash it off, didn't really work out.

I don't mind dogs being around but they really don't need to be in the hangar.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Jay, we are wanting to improve the DZ as best we can. I think the biggest improvement is the addition of the Super Otter. Facilities improvements will progress as we mentioned. The best thing we have at THE FARM are the people Thanks for hanging in there with us.
People are crazy. Cuz there's more of 'em.

You'd probably get a split vote since many of the dog owners are jumpers there.
I agree about at least keeping them out of the hanger. I've seen more than one lift a let or squat and pee in there. >:(>:(>:(>:(

Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Are they going to vacuum that carpet to get rid of the dog hair??:|

Vacuum??? Why would anyone need to vacuum when Popsjumper blows the carpet with a leaf blower every morning??? It lifts all the dog hair up in the air, I've seen how effective that method is. :D:D:P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

We are planning on new carpet and padding. After that.....strict rules about dogs in the hangar!

Wow. Travis and I will be there a lot more then. We love the Farm, but hate the dogs.

edit: We don't hate dogs, we just hate their wet and muddy paw prints on our gear. Anyone who has seen Travis play with dogs knows that he doesn't hate them.

Edit again: We'll be at this boogie with a contingent of freefliers, doing 6-8 ways. It sounds like fun. We were talking about it this past weekend, and we think the arrival of the Otter will be the revival of good skydiving vibes in the Atlanta area. Good on you, Greg and Hans, for making the Farm a friendly place for up-jumpers.

Edit one more time DAMMIT BOLAS: contingent, not continent

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie