freefalle

The Hog Flop By team Dirty Sanchez Nov 9-12 Who's Going??

That was Tammy and I think it was Harry who cut it.

I don't remember (to much free beer!) but I think she said that Ralph did it. She was not to thrilled that it happened either.
--
Andy Ussach
Team Dirty Sanchez Ex-Vice President #38
Explosivo Rodriguez #1385, Muff Brother #3503, "Woody" Hellfish #646

... The only thing bad was the band.lol

You didn't drink enough beer.:P

There was a band?!? Maybe I drank TOO MUCH beer. :D

I'm tellin' your Momma:S

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

The beer is for the fairly attractive women. Have you ever seen a "Men of Northern Florida" calendar?

hollywood: i got a vision: skygods of north florida calendar! I got january--what do u want?B|

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

... The only thing bad was the band.lol

You didn't drink enough beer.:P

There was a band?!? Maybe I drank TOO MUCH beer. :D

You mean walking around with a Heineken keg was overkill? :P

I will say that was definitely a memorable weekend. :o
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I want to thank everybody that came out to Hog Flop . I could spend the next hour naming everybody involved but they know who they are.

Over 1,000 jumps were made and no injuries. One cypress fire and 3 cut aways. $1,500 was raised for TDS member # 1 to help with medical costs.

I was awesome to see old friends and made some new ones.

I hope Palatka asks me to do this again next year.

It is now up to all of you to return to your home DZ'sand spread the word!!!!!!!

Blue Skies
Denis Neal
Team Dirty Sanchez
Team Dirty Sanchez President:Team HellFish #645 Muff Brother #3546

The Santa and his 6...well, 5 reindeer was my favorite jump. Not only was it freakin' hilarious and fun but I also got to see Harry Parker flyin' his ass off getting shots from all over the place. Thanks for inviting me, guys.

Thanks Andy that was a great jump I think I was smiling all the way home

I am glad I got to meet and jump with you

I cannot wait to get up to the Farm and hang out with you guys again
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

I was 75% of the malfunctions? :o

Well if you want to get technical, the cypress fire and the cutaway were on the same jump so 66.666666666666666666666666666667% unless something happened on monday that I didn't hear about. :P:D

The important thing is we all had fun right!?!?!:)
It's taken a few days to fully recover but I would have not missed it for the world.

Many Thanks to Dennis, Art, and especally Amber who did an excellent job manifesting and keeping us in the air!!!!

And thanks to everyone who made it out for an extremely fun weekend!!!! Hope to see everyone next year:)
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

I'm sorry that I missed the Hog flop! I was sick last week and had a crazy cold and fever after sleeping in the cold hanger in Thomaston so I stayed home and rested. I hope it was a blast!!

I offered to let you crash in my van but noooo. You had to have "standards" and "dignity." :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

come hang out with us and dignity is right out the window

I still get a giggle when I think back to how I was standing in line for the bathroom, not knowing who was in there. You walked out with reindeer antlers on your helmet. I must have had a surprised look on my face because you looked at me, said "don't ask" and just kept right on walking. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Pulled from Art's Weekly E-mail News Letter from last week.;)

Hey everyone!

What a weekend! The skygods definitely smiled on us for the boogie! Some final numbers for the weekend....1043 jumps made from Thursday through Monday. The winning hog flop team turned in a time of under 6 seconds. We graduated 4 AFF students, one A-license and lots of tandems. There were three cutaways, two by Bolas. To our own Tosha Byrd, $1500 was raised to help her out with the raffle on Saturday night!

Harry Parker took lots of pictures throughout the event, if you would like to see them, you can visit his website. (www.theharryparker.com)

I want to thank everyone who lent a hand, I know I will miss a few people here, but everyone of us contributed into making this a boogie that we all could be proud to say happened at our home dz. Amber first of all did a GREAT job in manifest this weekend! Everyone who got up in the air this weekend needs to say something to her, she singlehandedly ran manifest on the busiest day of the year for us! Thanks to Tosha for stepping in and lending a hand, so Amber could make a few jumps during the boogie. Thanks to Denis and Team Dirty Sanchez for planning all of the festivities that we all enjoyed (the fire works were amazing!). They will be back again next year to handle that role. Thanks to everyone who came out on Thursday and lent a hand cleaning up the place and all of you that helped keep it that way throughout the weekend. Everyone who came from other DZs, were talking about what a wonderful place we have here! And lastily, thanks to world record holder Tom Hayden, for coming to the boogie and increasing t-shirts sales by 50%.

In closing, I really want to thank everyone for a safe event. Everyone of you stepped up especially in the area of safety throughout the event. I believe there were very few close calls as everyone stressed our landing pattern and rules to the people visiting. It was great to see people flying patterns and all landing in the same direction throughout the boogie!

Thanks again to everyone, see you in the air soon!

Blue Skies,

Art

Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws