shellybellyfly

Couch Freaks 2007- Labor Day weekend

Thursday, August 30 through Monday, September 3
Gates open at noon on Wednesday, August 29th, so be sure to come early for our hog roast and sweet corn feed!

$50 registration gets you all this and more
• Private showers
• Camping
• Electric hookups for a small fee (while they last- first come first served)
• Midwest Freefly Legend Jimmy Coiner

Aircraft
• 2 Super Twin Otters
• Super Skyvan
• King Air
• Pitts Special Biplane
• Robinson Helicopter, seats 6
• Prices for the specialty aircraft to be announced

Organizers
• Tom Schroeder and Larry Clapp will be organizing two plane (up to 44 ways) sequential formation loads Thursday thru Saturday
• Freefly organizer tbd
• Additional organizers will be available for 8 to 12 way skydives

Entertainment
• Friday: DJ
• Saturday: Kris Lager Band
• Sunday: County 79

Food
• Free Beer 24/7
• Hog roast and Iowa Sweet corn feed Wednesday night
• Iowa Pork Chop Dinner Saturday night
• World Famous Roadkill Chili Sunday night
• Food vendors will be onsite throughout the entire boogie

Parties/Contests
• Every night!
• Best Dressed contest/Polyester Party Saturday
• Swoop N Chug contest
• Chicken Pooper

http://couchfreaks.com/

Jump ticket prices to be announced

Hey shellybelly.....

when u find out the specialty aircraft prices could you let us know.....

pitts
balloon
helicopter

thanks a million

Mike

==========================
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

Well we are a week out until Couch Freaks.

Do we have ticket prices yet for the regular aircraft as well as the specialty aircraft? If not do you have an idea on when a final price will be determined?

Any word on the Jet yet?

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

hello all
My group gets there the 28, but i arrive alone to Des Moines on the 30, in a flight from Dallas at 9:40am.
Yea, I need a ride to Ft Dodge. If anyone gets there with me or later that day, and has room in their car, pleaaase :)
PM if you think you could help.

cant wait !!!

HISPA #93
DS #419.5

Lots of high places to camp in Ft. Dodge. Good thing too! I see on the Today show this morning that they are working hard to keep the levy intact in Ft. Dodge. Anybody know how to google earth for the Des. Moines River in that area?
Good news is, the storms that come thru this afternoon are supposed to be the last for a while, so we'll all have time to dry out before Wednesday.
And I know those crazy Couch Freaks well enough to know that they will be partying come Hell or High Water.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Do you know of anyone who does have video of that load? I spent the next several days at the hospital with friends, and I was told there was video out there, but never saw it. If anyone does have any, I would love to take some back to the guys who are on the video. I am sure they would love to see it, and would really appreciate it.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

you will be all happy to know that I am getting Jimmy "the midwest freefly legend" Coiners rig repacked this weekend (one of his rigs) so he will be ready for the boogie.. or should I say so you all can have a boogie.
Oh and don't forget his birthday is always boogie weekend!!!! have fun with that.
Joe
www.greenboxphotography.com

Well it starts in just over 2 days.

Any word on jump ticket prices for the normal planes as well as the specialty aircraft? Also any word on the Jet?

I'm trying to figure out if the trip is in my budget.

Thanks

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

Any word on jump ticket prices for the normal planes as well as the specialty aircraft? Also any word on the Jet?

I'm trying to figure out if the trip is in my budget.

if they haven't told us by now, I'm kinda worried. We might show up and it will have turned out to be $35 per normal jump ticket! :o

MB 3528, RB 1182

if they haven't told us by now, I'm kinda worried. We might show up and it will have turned out to be $35 per normal jump ticket! :o

Jesus Christ! Yeah, that would be just like those Freaks, the ol bait and switch. They'll price slots at whatever covers their cost, etc. I've been informed that the tandem concession is the only thing on the airport that is doing anything more than breaking even (for the club). So, show up, pay your money, shut up, and JUMP!

Martin
Experience is what you get when you thought you were going to get something else.

AC DZ