upndownshop

SkyFest 7: July 11th to 16th 2007 @ SD Spaceland!

i would have loved to had a slot in teh trailer but i just spent $350 on a rental car so i could live in that for the week...

thats a nice chunk of my jumping money!

what is your name so i know who to ask for

my name is lead..

You rented the car in Ny? If so I guess you cant return it?

I need to close the trailer deal tomorrow, so if something changes let me know asap.

I am J
I will be at the center booth in the hanger (skyFest booth)

thanks agai for supporting Skyfest

...No, that one developed a suspicious leak. Do you have anything to explain? ;)

I deny everything! Besides, what's so suspicious about it anyway? All I did was...uh...nothing. I deny everything.
:D:D:D

And J...
No smoke for you.
:P
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

hey i heard its been raining in texas for 41 days straight...

what are the chances if it stopping the day the boogie begins?

yup it has been raining, so its out of the system, the forecast is looking great!! with 88 for the high
can ask for much more....

Also Spaceland is very good at dancing around the clouds. no worries its all good!!
J

I am arriving at Hobby @ 5:05 PM on Airtran flight 288. Cyndi (TequilaGirl) offered me a ride, but I haven't followed up on it. On top of that, both of the trailers I was staying in (Voodew and Muffin) do not arrive until the weekend. I need a flat surface to lay on for a few days. It's likely that Jeff Nebelkopf and Tony Uragallo will be there by then, but I can't count on it. Someone please hook a brother up.

PM me with available offers.

Chuck

I am arriving at Hobby @ 5:05 PM on Airtran flight 288. Cyndi (TequilaGirl) offered me a ride, but I haven't followed up on it. On top of that, both of the trailers I was staying in (Voodew and Muffin) do not arrive until the weekend. I need a flat surface to lay on for a few days. It's likely that Jeff Nebelkopf and Tony Uragallo will be there by then, but I can't count on it. Someone please hook a brother up.

PM me with available offers.

Chuck

Well if i knew what day that was i might be able to help you out. And if you had 5000 jumps i might be able to help you out... I mean really my 1400 jumps in 24 years is sad..but.........
Just get yourself to the dz i have a place for you to stay until your other place works out.

F%$%^k monkey!
c ya
j

I am an idiot. I am arriving on the 10th. Yes, I know that's very early.

what an idiot:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Fuck off, Fatty. :ph34r:

That just hurts

hey hey hey no fighting at skyfest allowed!!! no drama allowed,,, well except by me and my personal life!!! of course being exposed nation wide thru your freakn photos!!!
now that i think about it, Lee YOU OWE ME!!!!! like a wife and 20K:)
ok ok ok you have paid some of that back but............;););):)
so Lee are you just invaiding the thread or are you joining us at the event???:)

BTW -- I was talking with Kirsten and a couple of other folks about the
ta-daaaaaaaaaaaa
GIRLIE WAYS (pink patch dives)

Yes, there will be pink patch dives, and a 32+ way Texas Women's State Record (obviously if we get the right folks at the right time). The right time is currently planned for Saturday late afternoon/early evening.

So guys -- you might get to jump with hot chicks.

And experienced RW women -- you get to be hot chicks (how cool is that), and there's that whole record thing.

Last year we did an unofficial one (we had an extra person -- oops) that worked on the first try. If you're interested, email [email protected] and let her know you're interested...

Guys -- we know you're interested :)

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

OH OH OH OOH OH i want to play.

BTW it did become an official Texas State Record. A 30-way Womens.

I will never forget the excitement on the ground when we were watching it build!!! A great memory in my life! Sure would like to feel that again.
I wonder if I could do video, oh wait Norm Kent will be there, dont think I could bump him off the load:(

I want my Pink Patch!

Just for those who worry.
In regards to the wether, 20% to 30% chance of rain is normal for this time of year. The forcast was the same last year and we had 5 days of jumping. Its the 50% to 60% that we worry. And no I dont plan on eating my words:S

besides, spaceland is real good about workig around the clouds.

See yall soon!

how far of a ride is it from spaceland to Schlitterbahn?

:o

What are you THINKING?:|

J/K . . . about 6 hours:P

Well it depends on how much stopping you do.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

im thinking im gonna be in 90+ degree weather all week..and i may want to venture off for a day and see some of texas..lol

plus i saw schlitterbahn on some tv show and they said it was the best water park in the usa
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead