upndownshop

SkyFest 7: July 11th to 16th 2007 @ SD Spaceland!

Naw, it just means that whoever copied and pasted used an older copy of the list. I'm not on the list, but I'll definitely be at Skyfest.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Quoting Popsjumper from another thread:
"I assume that you are still going to put on a seminar for this at Skyfest?"

Say Yes.

Quoting Airtwardo's response:
"Yup...if there is any interest! Blush

Tell J and we'll get it done! Cool"

What about it J? We can get space and whatever Jim needs to put on a smoke-jumping seminar at Skyfest?

The list:
Popsjumper
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Quoting Popsjumper from another thread:
"I assume that you are still going to put on a seminar for this at Skyfest?"

Say Yes.

Quoting Airtwardo's response:
"Yup...if there is any interest! Blush

Tell J and we'll get it done! Cool"

What about it J? We can get space and whatever Jim needs to put on a smoke-jumping seminar at Skyfest?

The list:
Popsjumper

Of course!!! We had talked about it before, can we post that somewhere? Lets get the word out.

I have 6 slots avaialable to lease for a trailer during SF. $150 bucks a person from Monday the 9th till Monday the 16th PM me for details
2 double beds and 5 singles total.
the 2 double beds (one in bedroom) and 2 singles are available
$150 for a week per person. 6 slots avaialable

help me recover my cost, pm for details

thanks skymama

J

I have 6 slots avaialable to lease for a trailer during SF. $150 bucks a person from Monday the 9th till Monday the 16th PM me for details
2 double beds and 5 singles total.
the 2 double beds (one in bedroom) and 2 singles are available
$150 for a week per person. 6 slots avaialable

help me recover my cost, pm for details

thanks skymama

J

Only 5 slots left. the main bedroom (where the six foot slie out is) is available!!

come folks!!

Hey Nanabananananana!

I think we may need to take you up on that sport box for the top of my SUV. Then Pops won't have to worry about his boogyin' space LOL.

Actually this incerdibly fabulous person I know warned me about taking that long of a trip with a tarp on top, it'll take the paint off. EEEEEEEkkkkkkkk

I'll be drivin most of the way so I guess Kimmy will have to boogie with Pops He He;)

hmmm says the mouse

I am really excited about this....... I have never been to a boogie- I know beer- so I look forward to seeing what it is all about.

I live here in the Houston area and jump at Spaceland, but I am glad that the first day or two seem to be geared some to help the low jumpers. I would assume that there be people there who could advise me on different safety issues that come with boogies, correct?????

Also, I plan to be there every day, so if anyone needs any help, or transportation from the airport, let me know.
Nathan
Nathan

I am really excited about this....... I have never been to a boogie- I know beer- so I look forward to seeing what it is all about.

I live here in the Houston area and jump at Spaceland, but I am glad that the first day or two seem to be geared some to help the low jumpers. I would assume that there be people there who could advise me on different safety issues that come with boogies, correct?????

Also, I plan to be there every day, so if anyone needs any help, or transportation from the airport, let me know.
Nathan

Nathan

Thank you for your support with SkyFest. We really appreciate it. Yes we will have plenty of experienced jumpers for you.
Skyventure Colorado tunnel coaches will be there offering free coaching.

Come find me and introduce your self, I wont be hard to find.

Thanks again

J Schrimsher

Hey Roxi -

Yes, a flapping tarp can DEFINITELY do bad things to your paint!!

A roof box is a much better choice if you can do it - just make sure you punch a couple air holes before you put Andy in there!!! :D

Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Maybe I'll take the sport box, maybe it'll be safer in there.[:/]

Patrick and I will take good care of you. I've already made the commitment to deliver you in one piece.

:D:D:)

Oh...BTW....what did you mean by "Back to the boogie..."?

...I would assume that there be people there who could advise me on different safety issues that come with boogies, correct?????

Nathan,
If you can't find J, you will recognize

I will personally get someone for you that can answer all your questions and tell you everything you need to know. If it turns out to be Keith, you may get more than you need to know but you will be well-advised for ALL boogies.

:)

This is a really good boogie for lowish-time jumpers to come to. Spaceland's landing area is huge, and enough people land away from in front of the hangar that you don't feel like a doofus when you land farther than as-close-as-possible.

Most everything in the common "out" directions is flat ground, too.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I only have 57 jumps and can't wait! I've been practicing my landings, as in picking where I'm gonna land and landing there. The only thing that makes me nervous is all the people that'll be in the sky at the same time. I'm not use to that. Any hints on how to get over that?
"It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities." - A. Dumbledore