CSpenceFLY

Dublin 2007:March 14-18:Dublin,Ga

I think he just wants to know if he gets beer and a free T-shirt.

CDR

I don't think that is what he is asking but if it is he should have just asked.

No free beer.No free t-shirts:)

Ok here's a new game, guess spences blood pressure by thursday night and win a free T-shirt:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

wait, are you telling me that i finally get to meet the great skymama? I am pumped!

lol...well, I don't know about the "great" part, but thanks for the compliment. :)
RevJim, it'll be nice to finally meet you too!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Well ummmm no not really. :(

Heiniken is just not one of my favorites and I love to make fun of it any chance I get.

You don't even remember me do you?[:/]

Sure she does! She was with us at the poker game at the Farm's Christmas party. You had the insanely huge chip stack and then blew it all away. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Heiniken is just not one of my favorites and I love to make fun of it any chance I get.

Sure she does! She was with us at the poker game at the Farm's Christmas party. You had the insanely huge chip stack and then blew it all away. :D

MMMMM Do you remember where it went Billy? :D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I could give a shit if your kidding.Do me a favor and stay home.You are not welcome here.If you show up have the balls to introduce yourself so I can personally cut your band off and return your money.I'll be looking forward to the boogie you plan.I'm sure you can do it cheaper and better.

Sorry, man, I was drunk...

See you there.

MMMMM Do you remember where it went Billy? :D

I seem to remember it going to some foreign bastage:P

I was getting tired and just wanted the game to end. I should have went all in blind!!! ;)
Skymama's #2 stalker -

See you there.

You made 9 posts on the subject over 2 days. You were drunk for all of them? :S
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I could give a shit if your kidding.Do me a favor and stay home.You are not welcome here.If you show up have the balls to introduce yourself so I can personally cut your band off and return your money.I'll be looking forward to the boogie you plan.I'm sure you can do it cheaper and better.

See you there.

I thought it was kinda funny. :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

hearing the shirts look really awesome!!! Can't wait to see them... Are they free? And is there free beer? I forgot :P :P :P :P :P :P :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM