CSpenceFLY

Dublin 2007:March 14-18:Dublin,Ga

Yep, unbelievable. Val pulling a leg and NOBODY getting it while going off on it.

It doesn't read like a joke, it reads like a troll post. Maybe I've been around here too long to find what was so funny.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Does anyone think I should I bother to bring the Liquid Latex Body Paint this year??

Think I will be able to find any good canvases to work on?? Any Volenteers??

HECK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Latex body paint is always fun... Any chance you have glow in the dark?? That's always fun, but word to the wise... it doesn't stay on when you go in hottubs...

...not that i have any experience with that!!!

I'll volunteer a canvas :) :D :)

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

MAGIC DRAGON ANAL SEX!!!
NAKED BALLOONS PENIS!

I'm posting this so that people might remember my name from here while I'm down there. :P

last big boogie I was at, dz.commers would be like "No, I don't remember a bch7773" [:/]

so there! :ph34r:

MB 3528, RB 1182

What's the deal with the golf carts again?? :ph34r:

Its $30 and you can drive and hide as manyas you want to. I just want to know where my $30 is going. I know boogies don't cost anything to organize. Also, if he has a bad weather day all the vendors give him a refund.
Is it me or has anyone else noticed spences face getting redder by the day. Must be all the sun in dublin at the moment
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I just noticed I wasn't on the list anymore. I followed the list back to see who it was who cut me off and it's Skinnyshrek! >:( I think a banning is in order for that. :P

Cool, I finally get to meet two of my favorite people on dz.com, SkyMama and Mouth!
:)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

What's the deal with the golf carts again?? :ph34r:

Its $30 and you can drive and hide as manyas you want to. I just want to know where my $30 is going. I know boogies don't cost anything to organize. Also, if he has a bad weather day all the vendors give him a refund.
Is it me or has anyone else noticed spences face getting redder by the day. Must be all the sun in dublin at the moment

whatever you do just don't be the FIRST one to hide it :D :ph34r: :D B|

CReW Skies,
bubbles

The low temp is going to be around 40.

40? At night? Hot damn! Coming from Wisconsin, that's a freakin' heat wave, during the day!

same as here... we had 18 today with WIND!! (we usually don't have wind, and it's usually a nice dry coldness, but it was a tad chilly today:)

CReW Skies,
bubbles

MAGIC DRAGON ANAL SEX!!!
NAKED BALLOONS PENIS!

I'm posting this so that people might remember my name from here while I'm down there. :P

last big boogie I was at, dz.commers would be like "No, I don't remember a bch7773" [:/]

so there! :ph34r:

who are yoU?;) B|

That's fine, but what is (for regular jumper) the difference between jumping at his regular DZ and this event?
In other words what is getting a regular jumper extra (other then jumping at his home DZ) for the registration fee?

Unbelievable. We're talking $30 here. I think Spence did a good job telling you what the fee covers. Is the registration fee really going to be the difference between whether you come to the boogie or not? What do you think you should get for that amount of money on top of what he is already providing?

Just smile :)$30 is not an issue. The issue is "what for"?
Otters/King Air/Caravan? Load price should pay for them...
Twon bands? Absolutely!!!
Packers? ????
Demos, manufacturers? ????
Tents? As far as I heard, every DZ brings their own tent and charges extra...
PA systems? ????
few manufacturers with demo gear? ????
organizers? Agree!
wingsuits? ????
trucks to pick you up? ????
manifesters and plane loaders? ????

In other words you just are don't have that simple answer "whrear the reg. fee goes for"???

He answered your question.

The Tents (Huge Packing Tents, Registration Tents, Event Tent) that were put up lats weekend. I heard the Figure of $5,000 just in tent Rental from the owner of the company that was putting up the tents.

Now lets talk about a dozen or more PortaJohn going in with Daily service.. I think that will cost a couple Thousand more.

Then there is Ferry Fees for the Aircraft. Most all Aircraft owners charge this. Not sure How much but I know it is not cheap.

Then there are the bands that are being brought in each night. The firewood being trucked in for the Bonfire and 100 other small details so that the people attending can have a good party.

There are just the expense items (And I am sure I missed a bunch of others) not taking into account the other items that have been bought for this event over the years such as the Broadcast system (FM Transmitter) so that you can listen to manifest anywhere on the airport, PA systems and other items.

Then you have the 100`s of hours put into organizing and publicising this event.

$30 per person is a Steal. Skyfest Charges $40 and it is on a regular dropzone that doesn’t have half these expenses, WFFC charges $70, Pretty much every other Boogie I have even been to charges atleast $20 and that is at a Full time DZ.

Anyone that thinks $30 is too much, Please keep your Cheap ass at home.

Jay, no he didn't answer the question :)If you still think that I am "cheap" I don't mind to pay for your reg. or load (but in that case I gonna "abuse" your trailer next time :)

Yep, unbelievable. Val pulling a leg and NOBODY getting it while going off on it.

It doesn't read like a joke, it reads like a troll post. Maybe I've been around here too long to find what was so funny.

Whou, I'm a troll!!!
You gonna pay for this :)

That's fine, but what is (for regular jumper) the difference between jumping at his regular DZ and this event?
In other words what is getting a regular jumper extra (other then jumping at his home DZ) for the registration fee?

Unbelievable. We're talking $30 here. I think Spence did a good job telling you what the fee covers. Is the registration fee really going to be the difference between whether you come to the boogie or not? What do you think you should get for that amount of money on top of what he is already providing?

Just smile :)$30 is not an issue. The issue is "what for"?
Otters/King Air/Caravan? Load price should pay for them...
Twon bands? Absolutely!!!
Packers? ????
Demos, manufacturers? ????
Tents? As far as I heard, every DZ brings their own tent and charges extra...
PA systems? ????
few manufacturers with demo gear? ????
organizers? Agree!
wingsuits? ????
trucks to pick you up? ????
manifesters and plane loaders? ????

I could give a shit if your kidding.Do me a favor and stay home.You are not welcome here.If you show up have the balls to introduce yourself so I can personally cut your band off and return your money.I'll be looking forward to the boogie you plan.I'm sure you can do it cheaper and better.