CSpenceFLY

Dublin 2007:March 14-18:Dublin,Ga

Then registration better be open when i get there fool!
Although I doubt it will be by the time I show up tomorrow night! Morning it is!

now where are you keeping your golf cart? :o

Let me just say this,The first time I have to look for my golf cart there is going to be hell to pay.This is not a challange this is a fact. Please don't test me.Myself and Don do alot of work here before everyone gets here as well as during the boogie and we don't need to spend our time looking for OUR carts.:)

just the first time :D :D :D
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Let me just say this, balh, blah, blah...

What's the beef?
We're gonna get you so drunk you won't be able to see the damn thing sitting right in front of you anyway.
:D:D:D

"I'm only drinking just one"
(quote from last year from somebody standing there with a 40 gallon margarita glass in his hand.)
:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I don't know what he is talking about. I have more jumps that that....

fuck we will just pie you anyway, then you will be good for a while
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Quick update:

Colon Berry is coming along and we two are going to split duties as Sunrise Manufacturing (Wings) reps. That is unless Ankie tells him he cannot come:ph34r:. We will have demo rigs with us.

Jeff Nebelkopf from Tony Suits (Wingsuit Division) will be there with all his demos. We will both be organizing wingsuit flocks . Consider this "pre Flock and Dock prep" if you intend to flock with us the following weekend in Z-hills and are unsure of your ability.

I am bringing my tandem rig, but don't any of you think for a second that I am going to do any freebies for "a friend of your second cousin".

We arrive Wednesday and will be staying maybe till monday morning.

Edited to add: yes we are bringing our golf cart and NO, none of you can drive it.

Chuck

Well fuck you then twatboy,,i know i better be able to use it. So, sunday night you need a place to crash save you a little money.

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Then registration better be open when i get there fool!
Although I doubt it will be by the time I show up tomorrow night! Morning it is!

now where are you keeping your golf cart? :o

Let me just say this,The first time I have to look for my golf cart there is going to be hell to pay.This is not a challange this is a fact. Please don't test me.Myself and Don do alot of work here before everyone gets here as well as during the boogie and we don't need to spend our time looking for OUR carts.:)

Watch out for anyone from Byron then.:D

Sure would be a shame to travel here from the west coast only to have your wrist band cut off and be removed from the airport.:)

remember the days boogies were fun and that now,spence has gone all natzi on us. I don't know, how things have changed. I remember when you thought stealing a golf cart was fun spence now look at you.ahhhhhhh the big old 40 hey..:D

Drop your socks and grab your...rock collections: Scott C. is going to fire up the bus and make an appearance! Yeee-freakin'-HAW! B|B|

That is correct. I am bringing the Birdman bus and all my demo suits down with me. I'll be doing free first flight courses for all those interested and who meet the prerequisites. I will also have an IMPACT tracking suit available to demo for those who don't quite have 200 jumps. If you've been waiting to try a wingsuit out, come and see me,now is the time to do it.:)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I will be bringing the materials for doing some fire blowing. If anyone wants to learn how to do it, just find me. The more people we can get the better.

Ooh, I'll blow fire, that sounds cool!

I too wanna give it a try!
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

remember the days boogies were fun and that now,spence has gone all natzi on us. I don't know, how things have changed. I remember when you thought stealing a golf cart was fun spence now look at you.ahhhhhhh the big old 40 hey..:D

[Seinfeld soup nazi]
NO BOOGIE FOR YOU!!!!
[/Seinfeld soup nazi]
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

you started it getting spence all fired up about his golf cart. I would just hide your car as far away as possible if i was you..:D

Well we build a DZ from nothing,bringing in two Super Otters,a Super King Air,a Caravan,Chopper,two bands,huge bonfire,packers,tents,PA systems,radio station,porta johns,a few manufacturers with demo gear,organizers,wingsuits,trucks to pick you up,manifesters and plane loaders.Thats about it.:)

Well we build a DZ from nothing,bringing in two Super Otters,a Super King Air,a Caravan,Chopper,two bands,huge bonfire,packers,tents,PA systems,radio station,porta johns,a few manufacturers with demo gear,organizers,wingsuits,trucks to pick you up,manifesters and plane loaders.Thats about it.:)

That's fine, but what is (for regular jumper) the difference between jumping at his regular DZ and this event?
In other words what is getting a regular jumper extra (other then jumping at his home DZ) for the registration fee?

I don't mean to be rude but you either get it or you don't.If your not into the boogie scene this won't mean anything to you and you should probably not waste your money.Maybe someone else can answer your question better tomorrow.

In other words you just are don't have that simple answer "whrear the reg. fee goes for"???

I don't mean to be rude but you either get it or you don't.If your not into the boogie scene this won't mean anything to you and you should probably not waste your money.Maybe someone else can answer your question better tomorrow.

In other words you just are don't have that simple answer "whrear the reg. fee goes for"???

He just told you what it goes for. If you REALLY want to understand where your fee goes, show up the week before and offer to help set everything up. Then you'll understand that all the tents, tables, tarps, vendors and associated equipment doesn't materialize out of thin air at the snap of Spence's fingers.

As for what you get if you come: you get to meet the best people ever, make new and lasting friends, have an experience you'll never forget and wonder why you continued this inane line of questioning after the first explanation.

Spence is right, either you get it or you don't. Since you haven't been yet, you just don't get it. The only way to rectify that is to make an appearance and see if your understanding changes.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.