CSpenceFLY

Dublin 2007:March 14-18:Dublin,Ga

and to make sure people see this post...

Still trying to make sure we remember you, huh? :ph34r:

I was all set with the "magic dragon" comment previously. :D
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

wait, are you telling me that i finally get to meet the great skymama? I am pumped!

She will probably be paddling motherfuckers around the fire on Saturday night.

Note to self: Wear padding.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Five minute call for Kingair load 3

It's just evil to taunt like that. I'm still at work for another hour. But in 2 hours... I'll be on my way to sunny GA!!!!!! ETA bright and early tomorrow morning.

ETA: 25 hours. :P>:(:D

Blues,
Dave

ETA: 26 hours to Atlanta. How long is the drive from Atlanta to Dublin?
It's your life, live it!

about 2.5 Hours from Downtown. A Little more or Less depemding on Traffic.

Tommorow Starting around 3:00pm will be Trafiic HELL trying to get through Atlanta and will even get worse just south of Atlanta. If you are coming through around that time add atleast 2 more Hours to the trip time.

Tommorow Starting around 3:00pm will be Trafiic HELL trying to get through Atlanta and will even get worse just south of Atlanta. If you are coming through around that time add atleast 2 more Hours to the trip time.

There is a short cut that will take you around the race traffic though i don't know if its faster or not. but atleast you will be moving.

I-20 east to exit 114. Hwy 441 south to dublin. I don't know what size road it is but if all else fails this might get you there with some of your sanity intact.
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

Only problem with that is NASCAR Fans know about that one too. No Matter how you cut it.. Traffic wil suck beyond beleif tommorow. You have the usual Atlanta Friday Traffic Nightmare compounded by 100,000 Rednecks try to get to the race.

Everyone just needs to take tommorow off and come tonight.:P

Only problem with that is NASCAR Fans know about that one too. No Matter how you cut it.. Traffic wil suck beyond beleif tommorow. You have the usual Atlanta Friday Traffic Nightmare compounded by 100,000 Rednecks try to get to the race.

Everyone just needs to take tommorow off and come tonight.:P

I will be leaving at 10am Jay, so i am sort of taking your advice.

Not sure what the Alti-2 representation will be at the boogie, but I'm a Field Support member, and I'll be there Friday noon-ish through mid afternoon Sunday, and I'll have my laptop with, prepped with the latest "public" release of Neptune software. If your Neptune hasn't been updated in a while, chances are you should get the newest update.

Not sure what version you have? Well, to check your Neptune's current software version, go to Menu > System > Modes > Demo. The second screen will show both the serial and version #. Be sure to exit the demo by pressing the middle key until you see a screen that says 'Demo Finished. Press any key to continue.' If the second screen doesn't show the serial number, you have an original run Neptune that really, REALLY needs to be updated!

The current public release version # is 2.6.2
If this isn't the version you have, you really should get it. There have been many great improvements, and yes, bug fixes over the version history of the Neptune. To see what have changed all the way back to initial releases, just click here

As always, field support members provide this service as a freebie to Alti-2 customers, so just stop by the Skydive Atlanta tent and ask for Reverend Jim. I'll show up eventually!

Note: I have a few new batteries I can use to perform the updates, but will be then placing your battery back in your Neptune. If it's already low, it's a good idea to just bite the bullet and get a new battery before you come. They can be found almost anywhere, such as WalMart for (usually) just a hair over 3 bucks.

Sorry, mama, I'm going to also post this in the Bonfire, since not everyone reads the topical threads... :P
It's your life, live it!

My flight, barring any delays, should get in between 10 and 11, and I'll drive like the Professional Driver I am (read:maniac) and get out of there ASAP.
It's your life, live it!

Not sure what the Alti-2 representation will be at the boogie, but I'm a Field Support member...

Alti-2 is my hero right now. I just received the certificate they sent as one of the prizes for the film festival. :)
Cora and I will be hitting the road around 5pm or so on Friday. We may or may not have the lovely Skyminxx along for the ride, depending on her schedule and health. See you all soon! B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

How should traffic be returning to Atlanta on Sunday?

there is a Major Nascar Race on Sunday just south of Atlanta that will have over 100,000 attendees. I would not want to be driving north about about an Hour after that race finishes. I think the Race is scheduled to start at 2:00pm, I am not sure how long it will last (3 Hours maybe??). Means I would try to be Through Atlanta by 5:00pm on Sunday or wait till later to go through (After 8:00 or 9:00pm).

Last year I took some people to the Airport on Sunday and did not plan for the race Traffic. Fights were missed.

How should traffic be returning to Atlanta on Sunday?

Well Its not going to be bad until you get to AMS (atlanta motor Speedway) How ever if you leave and can get past AMS before the race is over you will be golden, but if you like to jump you might just have to sit in it for a while. Does anyone know about what time the race will be over? Would 730 or 8 be a pretty good estimation?

NASCAR: Nextel Cup Series, Golden Corral 500 Schedule

Atlanta Motor Speedway, 3/18/07, 10:00 a.m.

Is this the race you were speaking of? If it is, does that mean late afternoon would be a good time to get to the Atlanta airport since the NASCAR traffic will be gone by then?
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

this is the Race I am refering to:

2007 Kobalt Tools 500 Schedule of Events

Friday, March 16th
2:00pm Gates Open
2:15pm-3:20pm NBS Final Practice
3:00pm ** HOT PASS IN EFFECT**
3:30pm-5:00pm NNCS Practice
5:15pm NCTS Qualifying
6:40pm ** HOT PASS IN EFFECT**
7:10pm GEORGIA POWER QUALIFYING (All Positions 2 laps)
8:45pm NCTS Driver Introductions
9:00pm NNCS Garage Closes
9:00pm American Commercial Lines 200 (130 laps)

Saturday, March 17th
9:30am ** HOT PASS IN EFFECT**
9:30am Gates Open
10:00am-10:50am NNCS Practice
11:05am NBS Qualifying (All Positions 2 laps)
12:50pm ** HOT PASS IN EFFECT
1:20pm-2:20pm NNCS Final Practice
2:30pm NBS Driver Introductions
3:00pm Nicorette 300 (195 laps)
6:00pm Legends Races

Sunday, March 18th
9:00am Gates Open
1:00pm ** HOT PASS IN EFFECT ** Until 1 hour following race
1:30pm NNCS Driver Introductions
2:00pm Kobalt Tools 500 (325 laps)
3:00pm NNCS Registration Closes

This is not looking like a good jumping weekend. :( Rain on Friday... Winds on Saturday... and traffic on Sunday...

Oh well, I'll be in good (or bad, depending on perspective) company. :)
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

This is not looking like a good jumping weekend. :( Rain on Friday... Winds on Saturday... and traffic on Sunday...

Oh well, I'll be in good (or bad, depending on perspective) company. :)

EVERYONE KNOW THAT THE WEATHER MAN DON'T KNOW SHIT!