CSpenceFLY

Dublin 2007:March 14-18:Dublin,Ga

Thanks go out to Chris, Don and the women who keep them heading in the right direction.

I had such and amazing time. I will never forget.

Im making a post in the Bonfire about all the great stories and my thanks to others that helped me in all my endeavours.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I second hippies post and would also like to say thanks to Chris, Don, Dave, and others who busted their asses to put on this boogie. This was my first boogie in the US (yup, flew in from England) and had a great time. Met lots of great fliers, had lots of great jumps, and even squeaked out my first two wing suit jumps. Great times had by all and hope to see everyone in the near future.

Blue Skies,
SONIC WOODY #146

There is a fine line between cockiness and confidence -- which side of the line are you on?

I second hippies post and would also like to say thanks to Chris, Don, Dave, and others who busted their asses to put on this boogie. This was my first boogie in the US (yup, flew in from England) and had a great time. Met lots of great fliers, had lots of great jumps, and even squeaked out my first two wing suit jumps. Great times had by all and hope to see everyone in the near future.

Blue Skies,

Now all you need to do is gain 20-30 pounds and be in the jumps instead of above them.

To all the folks who did the POP's jumps.

First sorry we didn't get the record. FYI on the last jump Saturday we had two or three people out of thirty so it wasn't like we wouldn't have gotten it.

When I had the brain fart of an idea to get the folks together to do this I had no idea how many people I would offend. And if you know me you know that I understand I can offend people. :P

Group I
"Don't let him/her on they suck.

Group II
"I want to be on it but only for the record jump and only one jump and only if you come get me"

Group III
"I've done a 20 way before and I don't understand why I have to jump with the organizers"

Soo if you fall it to one of these groups, I sincerely do apologize that I upset you or if I was being an "asshole on dropzone.com"

For the most part I was trying to help Spence out and have a good time, it sure ended bad though.

Everyone be safe.

Fortson
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

Group I
"Don't let him/her on they suck.

Group II
"I want to be on it but only for the record jump and only one jump and only if you come get me"

Group III
"I've done a 20 way before and I don't understand why I have to jump with the organizers"

What people sometimes fail to understand is if the organizers have never seen you before or there is nobody to vouch for your skills and experience, they are not just going to blindly put them on a record attempt that they only have precious few attempts to make.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Spence you did an awesome job putting together this boogie; along w/ all those that helped. Hopefully this wasn't the last Dublin.

pix, and such...

http://picasaweb.google.com/JesSkeGravity/DublinBoogieMarch2007[url]
"I hear and forget. I see and remember. I do and understand" --Confucious

#1586 Abollada Rodriguez;Team Licious c/o Lauralicious: JesSkeLicious:P

So we all got a little bored today, damn wind.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2015510470

David

Thanks for the great video!!! You did a great job taking that video!!! And thanks to Spence for everything. I had a great time, ad everyone who helped out did an amazing time. Thanks for the greatness, and don't worry next time I'll make it around without falling out!! Great video!!! It was great meeting everyone there!!!

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Spence you did an awesome job putting together this boogie; along w/ all those that helped. Hopefully this wasn't the last Dublin.

pix, and such...

http://picasaweb.google.com/JesSkeGravity/DublinBoogieMarch2007[url]

Ditto that!! Thanks to Spence, Don, Jean and all the others that worked so hard behind the sceens to put on such a great time for us.

As usual Spence, Don, Julie, Jean, Kylie and crew, Trey and the SDA gang worked their asses of so we could have a good time.

Regardless of the wind, rain, accident, police raids and other things that were beyond their control I HAD FUN! Sure I wish that there weren't any fatalities or weather problems or Gestapo tactics but that is something that can happen at any time and at any place and we just have to learn to work around it.

Many, many thanks Spence for hanging in their for us and I really look forward to Dublin 2008.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"