Amazon

Lost Prairie 2007 40th Anniversary Boogie

Ok ladydyver...you drink the Bartles and James then...

Oh yeah...Madjohn..bring another $20...slowpoke...

uhmmmm.....no thanx, but it was nice of you to offer.:P

How about some grey goose???

I'm sure I will have many bottles of Jack... I don't travel anywhere w/o my buddy Jack.

Nice......I am sure our liquor cabinet will make it to prairie as well:)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Is Roy sharing secrets about Dave again???

sheesh, I finally check out this thread and I am getting bashed left and right.....you people are brutal!!!

meanies!!! :|

Roy

Ps: see if I save yer life ever again there missy!!!>:(:P
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

you do have the best "meat" out there - or so I have been told

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess I'll just point out that you said "sharing secrets" as opposed to "telling lies," and thank you for confirming the rumor.

man, I am never buying good wine again you fucker!!! you get boxed wine from now on!!! :P Have you come clean and admitted how you burned my meat?....:)

Roy

I guess I'll just point out that you said "sharing secrets" as opposed to "telling lies," and thank you for confirming the rumor.

man, I am never buying good wine again you fucker!!! you get boxed wine from now on!!! :P Have you come clean and admitted how you burned my meat?....:)

Hey, we all have our bad fuck-ups. :$ Still, Erin and I had several good laughs about that last weekend. You finally bought some drinkable wine! I was amazed right up to the point when I realized *I* had to buy all the steaks in addition to another bottle! :S:D:D:D:P

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Roy

Just make sure you bring the wine to prairie.....although I am sure that we will see each other before that.....I may have to see if we can borrow the monster margarita machine.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

I may have to see if we can borrow the monster margarita machine.

D'oh>......... a more wonderfull idea has never been born :)
Roy

PS: ya coming to richland this weekend?

Roy

Fork me...I wish. We have to help our kids move out of the house - I will talk to the powers that be about the margarita machine. We are very close to the owners and may be able to provide some powers of persuasion.:o:):o:)

Then....we could have a margarita night - eeekkkkk

DPH # 2

Roy

Fork me...I wish. We have to help our kids move out of the house - I will talk to the powers that be about the margarita machine. We are very close to the owners and may be able to provide some powers of persuasion.:o:):o:)

Can we take the machine to LP?? You can put it in Dave's truck and he will provide all the yummy stuff that goes in it.
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

Roy

Can we take the machine to LP?? You can put it in Dave's truck and he will provide all the yummy stuff that goes in it.

I will have to ask the powers that be......I might be able to persuade them:)
DPH # 2

Roy

How about we just leave it in Dave's trailer all week??? ;):):P
Why can't pirates and cowboys co-exist in perfect harmony?

Roy

I wonder how many generators I'd need to run that thing (assuming Jason buys all the ingredients) :P:D

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

Roy

The only problem with bringing the monster is you need ALOT of ice, and power...so that is something to think about, that I hadn't previously thought about...but you never can tell who will show up at prairie.:)
DPH # 2

Roy

The only problem with bringing the monster is you need ALOT of ice, and power...so that is something to think about, that I hadn't previously thought about...but you never can tell who will show up at prairie.:)

I know where they sell ice at LP.

Just set up next to my residence - I SHOULD be close to byranada . . .and we will make it happen.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Roy

I wonder how many generators I'd need to run that thing (assuming Jason buys all the ingredients) :P:D

Blues,
Dave

Do you still have the magic bullet???? You can make them with that.... just not in mass quantities. ;)

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

sheesh, I finally check out this thread and I am getting bashed left and right.....you people are brutal!!!

meanies!!! :|

Roy

Ps: see if I save yer life ever again there missy!!!>:(:P

That's okay, I think I saved your drunk ass last night - call it even! ;)

Oh, and I carry an epi pen now! Spring loaded needle can penetrate just about anything.... :D I'm working on a anaphylactic shock free year.... had enough of ER's lately!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Do you still have the magic bullet???? You can make them with that.... just not in mass quantities. ;)

Yep, but the comparison isn't even slightly realistic. The monster being referred to will make 5 gallons of margaritas in less than 2 minutes. I think the typical batch includes a half gallon of teguila and a bag or two of ice. It's a big water-cooler bottle attached to an industrial garbage disposal unit, with 2.5" pipes and a big damn spigot. :S:D

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

I will bring something to power the monster if you bring it for sure. It is just 120 single phase, right?

Now, since you are packing the thing and I am bringing the power supply I think Cindy should bring the teguila and other yummy stuff.:)
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

Yep, but the comparison isn't even slightly realistic. The monster being referred to will make 5 gallons of margaritas in less than 2 minutes. I think the typical batch includes a half gallon of teguila and a bag or two of ice. It's a big water-cooler bottle attached to an industrial garbage disposal unit, with 2.5" pipes and a big damn spigot. :S:D

Blues,
Dave

Jesus! I would be willing to bring a bunch of tequila to see that thing in actionB|
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

Blues,
Dave

Jesus! I would be willing to bring a bunch of tequila to see that thing in actionB|

Alternately, you could make a trip to Spokane, jump with us in Davenport, then enjoy the libations afterward. The margaritarator is installed on top of our kegerator (that's always full of GOOD beer) B|:)
Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)