Amazon

Lost Prairie 2007 40th Anniversary Boogie

I really want to go to LP this year but it's between $600-$1000/per ticket...there's two of us...that's outrageous from Atlanta especially when Delta is based out of here. Does anyone have any travel tips to get the airfare reduced?

I've been looking into it too, and quite honestly it's not very much less to fly into Spokane or Seattle from ATL. Went to Seattle a few weekends ago and it was $200 cheaper to fly into Vancouver. $500 to Seattle. Rky, I'll let you know if I come across any good deals, but I'm thinking I may have to suck it up and pay the $600 to fly into Kalispell...:S

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

So the question is: are the Outlaws really "Outlaws"?

again, I 've got the T-shirt.

Bozo, if you're listening, I'll order a small and large for Kim and Ron.

madjohn

John...its like this. There are "Outlaws" and there are people that have the tshirt. You and I are Outlaws as is Todak.
I will forward this post to the guy who still has the tshirts and see what I get back.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

I really want to go to LP this year but it's between $600-$1000/per ticket...there's two of us...that's outrageous from Atlanta especially when Delta is based out of here. Does anyone have any travel tips to get the airfare reduced?

I got mine RT from houston for about 250. Flying Delta:D:D:D:D

I just checked - it's about 511 per person with Travelocity
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

As if..

Amazon
Beachbum - trying my damndest!
Bigsky
BirdWoman (& Mr. Feisty)
Bolas (somehow, someway)
Bozo
da featherless 1
ebusto
ericthered
grimmie
Guppie01
Ian Harrop
JasonRose
Karenmeal (With Jeff in tow)
kharkness - Count me in this year
Labrys
Lauraliscious
Laura J, Esq.
Livendive
madjohn
McBeth
monkycndo
NDfallrate
NWFlyer
SeaKev
Selbbub78 (tentitive again)
Shell666
TallGuy
The Newlyweds - Shannon & Jim
The Outlaws
TheStepchild
'tree
Turtlespeed
Tx Tom
vdschoor
The other Newlyweds - DrDive and Ladydyver

I've been looking into it too, and quite honestly it's not very much less to fly into Spokane or Seattle from ATL. Went to Seattle a few weekends ago and it was $200 cheaper to fly into Vancouver. $500 to Seattle. Rky, I'll let you know if I come across any good deals, but I'm thinking I may have to suck it up and pay the $600 to fly into Kalispell...:S

Tell me about it...I've round-tripped Spokane to Atlanta twice in the last six months. ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Has our third booked flights yet with times close to your's?

Blues,
Dave

I think they might be a little busy - Looks like the little one ran away though and is in your neck of the woods . . .:P She's scared of the third . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Look on Yahoo Fare Chase, they check all the cheap ticket stuff for you.

4 hour drive from spokane to LP, 45 min drive from Kalispell to LP. Someone might be sober enough to get you to LP.:P
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

4 hour drive from spokane to LP, 45 min drive from Kalispell to LP. Someone might be sober enough to get you to LP.:P

What are you trying to say?:|

Let me explain.:)
Driver coming from LP will be questionable on his or her sobriety thus exposing one self to at least 45 minutes of drunken highway exploration while traveling from Kallispell (fuck off I can't spell) to LP.

However

Drivers coming from Washington (Spokane) will more than likely leave sober but by forces beyond their control, they will be exposed to beverages that might alter the way they travel to LP and therefore cause their highway exploration to be similar to those who have left LP.

Confused yet???B|

Edit to add. Now if person or persons that are flying in are willing to be the DD (not drunk driver)while driving to LP then I am sure they will be abe to catch a ride.

Driver coming from LP will be questionable on his or her sobriety thus exposing one self to at least 45 minutes of drunken highway exploration while traveling from Kallispell (fuck off I can't spell) to LP.

However

Drivers coming from Washington (Spokane) will more than likely leave sober but by forces beyond their control, they will be exposed to beverages that might alter the way they travel to LP and therefore cause their highway exploration to be similar to those who have left LP.

Confused yet???B|

Edit to add. Now if person or persons that are flying in are willing to be the DD (not drunk driver)while driving to LP then I am sure they will be abe to catch a ride.

I will have a sober driver on Wed afternoon and Sunday morning if Laura wants to travel with me. :)

However

Confused yet???B|

But I'm driving with Dave:|

However

Confused yet???B|

Sorry to say bro. YOU ARE FUCKED!!;):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Sorry to say bro. YOU ARE FUCKED!!;):ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Now that you mention it . . . I DID just get a call . . .:)

Look on Yahoo Fare Chase, they check all the cheap ticket stuff for you.

I'm driving 8 hours from Canadia .. with a trailer .. where does that leave me in the equation???

:|
'Shell

You can also try flying into Missoula. It's about 1.5-2 hour drive and it's usually $100+ cheaper. It also depends on the day you arrive/leave. Try +/- a day at the beginning and end of your trip.

blue skies
-Kim

"Once you've tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return." - Leonardo daVinci

Sorry. Can't make it this year.

I scrolled down to see your next post...I was going to say "yeah, right!" I may need someone to get me down from the rafters again after the choir - :P
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Has our third booked flights yet with times close to your's?

Blues,
Dave

You have a third co-hort in crime???? Sounds like that could be dangerous.:o:o
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!