Amazon

Lost Prairie 2007 40th Anniversary Boogie

Alternately, you could make a trip to Spokane, jump with us in Davenport, then enjoy the libations afterward. The margaritarator is installed on top of our kegerator (that's always full of GOOD beer) B|:)
Blues,
Dave

This sounds like a cheaper alternative than buying tequila for all the lushes at the boggie, and get to jump the caravan. Is this the same contraption you were telling me about at the Sivertip x-mas party?
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

Alternately, you could make a trip to Spokane, jump with us in Davenport, then enjoy the libations afterward. The margaritarator is installed on top of our kegerator (that's always full of GOOD beer) B|:)
Blues,
Dave

This sounds like a cheaper alternative than buying tequila for all the lushes at the boggie, and get to jump the caravan. Is this the same contraption you were telling me about at the Sivertip x-mas party?

Silvertip party, I wanna go!!:ph34r::ph34r:
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

Mr. USPA Celebrity...I will sign your copy of this month's "Skydiving" and you can sign my copy of "Parachutist"...If we both bring beer it will be a good deal...

In light of what has been happening lately at boogies I have already spoken with Fred.

Doak and I will both be there...in the landing area...watching...observing...and taking names and kicking asses with a couple of Sherwood hockey sticks in the LZ...

Be very afraid all of you hotshots...
Be very afraid...;)

I need to talk to the powers that be to see if the monster can come out and play.....they may say no! Not that I would blame them for that. I think if the monster shows up it will be a nice surprise - I just don't want to get any hopes up until I talk to the owners.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Because of the recent unfortunate events around the country, at the Boogie, there will be enforcement of penalties for unacceptable canopy handling. I have had many people volunteer to help with this matter. I have received numerous suggestions on how to handle this situation.

I advise everyone to get your mindset in focus that you will not be able to do whatever YOU want at the Boogie. During your visit to Lost Prairie, you must behave and respect everyone in the air with you. If you want to play, you have to play nice.

Fred

PS: It has been a couple of weeks since the last tragedies. Most skydiver's attention span / memory is not that long. Please be careful during your Easter weekend no matter where are. Don't be part of the news on Monday.

In light of what has been happening lately at boogies I have already spoken with Fred.

Doak and I will both be there...in the landing area...watching...observing...and taking names and kicking asses with a couple of Sherwood hockey sticks in the LZ...

Be very afraid all of you hotshots...
Be very afraid...;)

www.SkydiveLostPrairie.com

Fred,

Thanks for standing up and taking control of this issue at LP. A lot of us newer jumpers were really concerned about this, and were hoping there would be some supervision and enforcement in the landing areas.
Ed
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Amazon
Beachbum - trying my damndest!
Bigsky
BirdWoman (& Mr. Feisty)
Bolas (somehow, someway)
Bozo
da featherless 1
ebusto
ericthered
grimmie
Guppie01
Ian Harrop
JasonRose
Karenmeal (With Jeff in tow)
kharkness - Count me in this year
Labrys
Lauraliscious
Laura J, Esq.
Livendive
madjohn
McBeth
monkycndo
NDfallrate
NWFlyer
SeaKev
Selbbub78 (tentitive again) :S :( [:/]
Shell666
The Newlyweds - Shannon & Jim
The Outlaws
TheStepchild
'tree
Turtlespeed
Tx Tom
vdschoor
The other Newlyweds - DrDive and Ladydyver

Because of the recent unfortunate events around the country, at the Boogie, there will be enforcement of penalties

So what, Freddie....ya gonna send us to Lost Prairie Jail ?

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Bozo:

I guess that we could start with LP Jail. Broken kneecaps have been suggested. Maybe, offenders could suffer the following: "No Lang for you!" or "No boobies for you!" or "No red nighty party for you!"

You do bring up a good question though. So what would be appropriate "penalties" for not playing nice? [Drop into suggestion box here]

Freddie (not since I was six)

Because of the recent unfortunate events around the country, at the Boogie, there will be enforcement of penalties

So what, Freddie....ya gonna send us to Lost Prairie Jail ?

www.SkydiveLostPrairie.com

Bozo:

I guess that we could start with LP Jail. Broken kneecaps have been suggested. Maybe, offenders could suffer the following: "No Lang for you!" or "No boobies for you!" or "No red nighty party for you!"

You do bring up a good question though. So what would be appropriate "penalties" for not playing nice? [Drop into suggestion box here]

Freddie (not since I was six)

Mr Fred.....I promise not to endanger anyones lives and to keep my deployment altitude at or above 2k

Ive already had the broken kneecaps and I like Lang beer.
Thank you for your answer.:)

bozo

Hey, I bought the T-Shirt.

mj

Yeah...yer an Outlaw Madjohn...and ya got a whole page in Parachutist. I'm afraid you've ascended to whole new level. ;)

bozo

Fred...have shell666 bring down the "stocks" from Eden North!

20 minutes in that with people pouring crap all over your head and ripping down your britches will slow everyone down!! Not that I would know, or anything!

We could put it right in front of manifest...very entertaining also!!!!!!

Amazon
Beachbum - trying my damndest!
Bigsky
BirdWoman (& Mr. Feisty)
Bolas (somehow, someway)
Bozo
da featherless 1
ebusto
ericthered
grimmie
Guppie01
Ian Harrop
JasonRose
Karenmeal (With Jeff in tow)
kharkness - Count me in this year
Labrys
Lauraliscious
Laura J, Esq.
Livendive
madjohn
McBeth
monkycndo
NDfallrate
NWFlyer
SeaKev
Selbbub78 (tentitive again) :S :( [:/]
Shell666
The Newlyweds - Shannon & Jim
The Outlaws
TheStepchild
'tree
Turtlespeed
Tx Tom
vdschoor
The other Newlyweds - DrDive and Ladydyver

List seems small for the 40th..:P:P
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

Fred...have shell666 bring down the "stocks" from Eden North!

20 minutes in that with people pouring crap all over your head and ripping down your britches will slow everyone down!! Not that I would know, or anything!

We could put it right in front of manifest...very entertaining also!!!!!!

I could certainly bring those down if you like! AND the video of you IN them after you took out the Canadian flag! We can show that to everyone when they register so they know we mean BUSINESS! :D:D
'Shell

Take out one flag and you get hounded by Canuckians for ever!!!!!!!!

What was that..like 12 years ago?????????

Exactly my point!!!! Send Fred the measurements and he can build one in front of manifest!!!!!

The video could stream endlessly at registration..my finest hour north of the border!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take out one flag and you get hounded by Canuckians for ever!!!!!!!!

What was that..like 12 years ago?????????

Exactly my point!!!! Send Fred the measurements and he can build one in front of manifest!!!!!

The video could stream endlessly at registration..my finest hour north of the border!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was 10 years ago and yes, you will be hounded by me FOREVER for that little indiscretion!

:D:D:P

I'll see if Bruce will whip up a new one that Fred can keep!
'Shell

You didn't know there were elephants in Canada????

They never forget!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally I think it's a great idea, and perfect for the 40th.

With Rantoul gone, I expect a large influx of newbies, might as well get them acclimated., and who better than an LA fireman and a Canadian S.L.U.T.

madjohn
"Yes, being profiled in Parachutist changed my life"

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

You didn't know there were elephants in Canada????

They never forget!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally I think it's a great idea, and perfect for the 40th.

With Rantoul gone, I expect a large influx of newbies, might as well get them acclimated., and who better than an LA fireman and a Canadian S.L.U.T.

madjohn
"Yes, being profiled in Parachutist changed my life"

I'll take THAT as a compliment! :P

'Shell
'Shell

I really want to go to LP this year but it's between $600-$1000/per ticket...there's two of us...that's outrageous from Atlanta especially when Delta is based out of here. Does anyone have any travel tips to get the airfare reduced?

I really want to go to LP this year but it's between $600-$1000/per ticket...there's two of us...that's outrageous from Atlanta especially when Delta is based out of here. Does anyone have any travel tips to get the airfare reduced?

Fly to Spokane or Seattle and hook up with folks driving from there. Chime in WA folks and help our Rocky out!

:)
'Shell

So the question is: are the Outlaws really "Outlaws"?

again, I 've got the T-shirt.

Bozo, if you're listening, I'll order a small and large for Kim and Ron.

madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.