CSpenceFLY

Destin,Fla . Beach Jumps June 24-25

Tell him to come bust his ass putting Dublin on before he starts making demands.. :P

I didnt demand... I requested... Big difference... I am in no position to make demands on when a boogie is... but, it never hurts to ask... B|

I am FAT... and it was DAMN HOT Saturday!!! Unlike J and Bolas... I have yet to allow the heat to put my fat ass in a THONG!!! :P

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

Just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone for coming to Destin and supporting the event.Here are the numbers:

We had 60 registered plus a few jumpers that didn't come to jump.We put about 10 through water training in the condo pool.
We flew 21 Kingair loads with 275 slots including 25 tandems.
We cooked 12 pounds of shrimp plus the fixin's on the beach Sat. night.
And most importantly we had no injuries,had no one land in the water(except Mickie but it doesn't count when it is after you surf 100ft of beach),and everyone landed where they were supposed to(except for the last load but we found everyone).

I guess this dispels the rumor that no one will come to jump the beach in the summer.Keep your eyes on RoamingDZ.com for info on our summer skydive/rafting trip to the mountains and the Mountain Boogie in October.

And most importantly we had no injuries,had no one land in the water(except Mickie but it doesn't count when it is after you surf 100ft of beach),and everyone landed where they were supposed to(except for the last load but we found everyone)

i didn't land in the water. i just went over the mound of sand, and people thoght i went in the water. i stayed dry, real dry and covered in sand.

It's a public beach, but we are introducing a hazard.
Might help with the confused looking couples wondering why this guy dropped out of the sky right in front of them.

Dave,My statement about it being a public beach was not aimed at you.It was aimed at someone doing nothing to help the situation.If you would like to discuss it call me.

...Might help with the confused looking couples wondering why this guy dropped out of the sky right in front of them.

I saw one couple up close and personal...you should have seen the look on her face!
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA
:D:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Nothing to discuss. It was a moderately busy weekend there and I think a sign by the entrance would be a good addition.

People were walking through all weekend.

yes a sign would of been good but as its a public beach, we have no right dictating where people walk. Even though we are so much more superior than whuffos, we still are guests at the beach:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

By the way folks(Dave this is also not aimed at you) being on a public beach works just like the DZ.The low person has the right of way.Someone on the ground would be the low person.I is your responsibility to not land on the wuffos.At least that's what I was taught.

next time I moon you:P

funn I found this crusty ass on my camera, heard it was andy's. Seems he's always showing his crusty ass around town. :ph34r:
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

Here are a few more pic's from the w/e.

I promise no more andy ass.

I had to modify the Group photo, something wasn't quite right about it. :S
LifeshouldNOTbeajourneytothegravewithawellpreservedbody,buttskidinsideways,cigarinone hand,martiniintheother,bodythoroughlyused upandscreaming:"WOO HOO!! What a ride!!!"

We want to know where cause if you say your trunk we're going to give you shit.

I was in the back of Kenny's truck and he will get it to me this weekend! B|He has the same bag and it got mixed up with his things by accident. Kitty, you ROCK! Have fun this weekend, wish I could be there!;)

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."