CSpenceFLY

Destin,Fla . Beach Jumps June 24-25

Hey Spence,
Can I have the Tandem Video concession, and park a Mac in the condo?
I'm trying very hard to make the party.... boogie. Hey Skinny did you get your your DVD?
David;)

There are a couple of guys coming but come on down.Call me so I'll have your number

Poo on you Ben! You and Jen were coming to the beach boogie at Emerald Coast and didn't show:(

Yeah, things came up... but i didn't make a public announcement about it... :D

I am just yanking your chain young lady! :P

I am sorry we won't get to see you. :(

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

OK, so I didn't take the time to read through the whole thread. But I'm thinking that maybe my sister and I will try to come over Saturday night and see everyone? I assume that will be the big party night?

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

No party just jumping then an early night..Move along now..And just like and Boogie. If you are missed people will call. If not then take it as your an idiot.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

You would to if you found out some sooty bastards broke into your truck. Fucking sooties. My fault for expecting higher i guess.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Ignore Shrek and get your pie-a-licious ass (and Nicole's) to Destin!! Saturday will indeed be the big party night, and the only beach party night for all the people riding the plane down. :D It'd be awesome to see you again so soon! B|

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Ignore Shrek and get your pie-a-licious ass (and Nicole's) to Destin!! Saturday will indeed be the big party night, and the only beach party night for all the people riding the plane down. :D It'd be awesome to see you again so soon! B|

Thanks Laura!
Yeah, I'm going to try to make it. But if I don't, I'm sure that you guys will party for me! ;):D

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

Are you off the fence yet?

I am off the fence. Travis and I are going to come for the day on Saturday. I won't be jumping because of my tattoo, but I'll be hanging out and drinking beer on the beach. :)
Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

***I won't be jumping because of my tattoo, but I'll be hanging out and drinking beer on the beach.

Never heard that excuse used before but I like it and I'm gonna use it in the future.B|;)

"Hey Psycho, you want on the next load?...No thanks, my tattoo's are hurting but I'll take a Budweiser".:D

See yall on the beach.B|

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

ok, so I am a bit of a procrastinater. My friend and I have decided to join in the festivities. Does anyone have any info on a hotel that still has rooms available or anyone that can spare some floor space for two fellow jumpers...My friend is a bed wetter and I have the night terrors but besides that we are very low maintenance;)

Drum Roll Please!!!!........

Adam (dont remember your dz.com name)
Bolas
Chaoskitty
CSpenceFLY
Dbattman [<-- Not digging any damn ditches]
FallingOsh
goofyjumper
hisgoofyness
HUSHPUPPY
JUMPINGBEAN001
jumpchikk
kelel01
Lauraliscious
Lil'Zilla
MicDuran
missg8tordivr (she's coming whether she likes it or not)
Popsjumper
Psycho Bob
Revillusion
Rigger the Wonder Dog
Rkymtnhigh
Scotty and Tami C. ? (working on a blue sky flu weekend)
Skinnyshrek
skyedivr
Skydave
Slim (will load org for food)
teamjenn1
Thanatos340 (No Jello Shots, No Disco Boogie Express, No Nothing.. Just me. That all you get.:P)
The_Don & jeannier
Timber

OK.. Im comming down with the Plane. I am pretty freekin Broke after going to Cali last week.. So I am looking for real Cheap Floor/Bed Space for Saturday Night.

I will warn you now..
I Snore, Steal the covers and my hands wonder in my Sleep..:P
Who could resist an offer like that??:):D