CSpenceFLY

Destin,Fla . Beach Jumps June 24-25

Cause Laura spelled it wrong in Lauraliscious and it just kinda stuck

No, my friend in college who named me Lauraliscious spelled it wrong! My other friend who bought me the original t-shirts spelled it without the s, but Shannon (the one who came up with it) always spelled it with an s.

So that's the real story. It can be spelled either way, really, when I got my screen name I just spelled it that way out of habit...:S:)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

whoa whoa whoa..... so umm.... how do ya join the team liscious again???

You just have to be a cool chica and make a jump with the team, and then we spray you with booby smell. You can't join b/c you're a boy. But you can become a 'lil smokey or a sausage sister! All you have to do is jump with the team. PsychoBob is 'lil smokey #1 (and proud of it). :D:P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

J~ aren't you a lil smokey sister yet? LilZilla.. we'll initiate you next weekend. ;)

ONE MORE WEEK!!!! Heres the latest, after I took off the fabulous flaking Robinettes! :P ..(sorry just had to give Robby some shit becuase he said I would flake.)

Adam (dont remember your dz.com name)
Bolas
Chaoskitty
CSpenceFLY
FallingOsh
goofyjumper
hisgoofyness
HUSHPUPPY
JUMPINGBEAN001
jumpchikk
kelel01
Lauraliscious
Lil'Zilla
MicDuran
missg8tordivr (she's coming whether she likes it or not)
Popsjumper
Psycho Bob
Revillusion
Rigger the Wonder Dog
Rkymtnhigh
Scotty and Tami C. ? (working on a blue sky flu weekend)
Skinnyshrek
skyedivr
Skydave
teamjenn1
Timber

jay get your white ass down to the beach. You are not that much whiter then me so we could both be confused with snowmen. leave early thursday and crash at my place.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

whoa whoa whoa..... so umm.... how do ya join the team liscious again???

You just have to be a cool chica and make a jump with the team, and then we spray you with booby smell. You can't join b/c you're a boy. But you can become a 'lil smokey or a sausage sister! All you have to do is jump with the team. PsychoBob is 'lil smokey #1 (and proud of it). :D:P

sausage sister huh??? hahaha.... I think I'll stick with the lil smokey. psycho's a smokey? well I guess i'm just gonna have to be a lil smokey too. so what # are ya guys up to now?

sausage sister huh??? hahaha.... I think I'll stick with the lil smokey

Well, to be a sausage sister you have to jump with us AND video it. But you can always upgrade from a 'lil smokey to a sausage sister. Not sure what # we're up to, exactly. I'll figure it out before next weekend though.

And it has to be a pre-declared "Team Licious" jump. Involving at least 2 of the licious sisters. So no, Ben, you are not a 'lil smokey yet but we can make you one in Destin for sure!

And it has to be a pre-declared "Team Licious" jump. Involving at least 2 of the licious sisters. So no, Ben, you are not a 'lil smokey yet but we can make you one in Destin for sure!

I tell ya... all these little skydiving cliques have too many damn rules... :ph34r:

While we are giving out numbers to our top secret organizations... I guess should go ahead and pack the cowbell so we can give out a few CB#'s !!! B|

Come to think of it... the cowbell could prove to be useful when coming in on final over the beach!!! :o

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

wait tioll you see the faces of the peeps when you hook over their boats..kinda funny hearing them scream

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I've been after you for almost ayear for a CB#...I'm beginning to think I'm unwanted...[:/]

HA! I'm going to knock that bell all night Friday..you will get no sleep until I get a CB#. :D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

wait tioll you see the faces of the peeps when you hook over their boats..kinda funny hearing them scream

I can hardly wait to see the looks when someone hooks in while ringing a cowbell:D

Sound the bell if your ass will be there!!! :)
1 week out !! update the damn list! "please" :)

Would be cool to see how many will make make it for real & not flake!

MMMWWWAAA !!! :D

Don...
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

1 week out !! update the damn list! "please" :)

Here you go! :P

Adam (dont remember your dz.com name)
Bolas
Chaoskitty
CSpenceFLY
FallingOsh
goofyjumper
hisgoofyness
HUSHPUPPY
JUMPINGBEAN001
jumpchikk
kelel01
Lauraliscious
Lil'Zilla
MicDuran
missg8tordivr (she's coming whether she likes it or not)
Popsjumper
Psycho Bob
Revillusion
Rigger the Wonder Dog
Rkymtnhigh
Scotty and Tami C. ? (working on a blue sky flu weekend)
Skinnyshrek
skyedivr
Skydave
teamjenn1
The_Don & jeannier
Timber

Who else??

doug and kim they dont post much just lurk brian and samantha and a few others from tallahassee