Popsjumper
CSpenceFLY
Psycho Bob
RastaRicanAir
FallingOsh
Rkymtnhigh
skyedivr
kelel01 (tentative)
Scotty and Tami C. ? (working on a blue sky flu weekend)
Lauraliscious

I'm so so so there! I LOVE the beach. It's good for my landings, apparently. :D

Oh yeah, and I'm going through Roaming DZ withdrawal. There hasn't been an event since DUBLIN!! :P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

blueskyserenity
Chaoskitty
CSpenceFLY
FallingOsh
goofyjumper
HUSHPUPPY
kelel01 (tentative)
Lauraliscious
Popsjumper
Psycho Bob
RastaRicanAir
Revillusion, Drea, and Rigger The Wonder Dog
Rkymtnhigh
Skinnyshrek
skyedivr

Dammit, got me hooked on beach jumps.
;)

VIRTUS JUNXIT MORS NON SEPARABIT

blueskyserenity
Chaoskitty
CSpenceFLY
FallingOsh
goofyjumper
HUSHPUPPY
kelel01 (tentative)
Lauraliscious
Popsjumper
Psycho Bob
RastaRicanAir
Revillusion, Drae, and Rigger The Wonder Dog
Rkymtnhigh
Skinnyshrek
skyedivr

Dammit, got me hooked on beach jumps.
;)

Fixed the spelling.

A couple of quick things.
-If you would like some flyers to hand out advertising this event send your contact info to [email protected] and Trey will get some to you.
-If you have packing tarps or shade tents I highly recommend you bring them down.There is very limited packing area off of the beach and if they decide to run the sprinklers during the day we are screwed out of our grass packing area.I have one 10x20 tent that I will bring and a few tarps.I will also bring my blower so we can keep the tarps clean of sand.
-If you are in need of flotation gear let me know.The DZ at Emerald Coast has some.I think they are $65(very good price)Psycho Bob can pick them up for us I think.

Where do people stay down there? Are there places to camp?

Bolas has some extra water gear too, if anyone needs any.

And, speaking of Bolas, his BIRTHDAY is June 24th. Everyone needs to give him shit so he'll join us in Destin to celebrate!

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Ok kids heres some hotel info.If we can get 10 rooms booked at the Destin Inn and Suites they will give us a reate of $120.This is where we stayed last year and it was an ok hotel.I'm trying to get them to just go ahead and give us the rate,I'm waiting for a call back.This place is about a 1/4 mile from where we are on the beach.Mention the skydiver group when you call.

Destin Inn and Suites
713 Hy 98 E.
Destin,Fla. 32541

850-650-2236 mention the skydiver group

That looks like half of a post.Last year I think we did some water training in the hotel pool on Friday night.

sorry I got all excited and prematurely hit the post reply button. I already call my physician and will have medication shortly to prevent this from happening again.

VIRTUS JUNXIT MORS NON SEPARABIT

Ok kids heres some hotel info.If we can get 10 rooms booked at the Destin Inn and Suites they will give us a reate of $120.This is where we stayed last year and it was an ok hotel.I'm trying to get them to just go ahead and give us the rate,I'm waiting for a call back.This place is about a 1/4 mile from where we are on the beach.Mention the skydiver group when you call.

Destin Inn and Suites
713 Hy 98 E.
Destin,Fla. 32541

I have not heard back from the hotel yet.I think we will just need to book rooms then everyone e-mail me at [email protected] to let me know that you booked.I will deal with the hotel.If they don't honor what they said they would do we can always all cancel at the same time.We need to book 10 rooms to get the $120 rate.

camping is for peasants my friend..How much is the marriott down there? hey maybe go on priceline.com. If you bring the rv down i will split gas with ya
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Destin Inn and Suites
713 Hy 98 E.
Destin,Fla. 32541

I have not heard back from the hotel yet.I think we will just need to book rooms then everyone e-mail me at [email protected] to let me know that you booked.I will deal with the hotel.If they don't honor what they said they would do we can always all cancel at the same time.We need to book 10 rooms to get the $120 rate.

I'll book one in the morning.
If it doesn't pan out .. cancel.
Not a problem. Hell ,, I might go for my B if I can resist the beer long enough !! :P
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

***If you bring the rv down i will split gas with ya

Just book a room you sooty bastard!:PB|

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

:o May have to. If only i con convince Tray to swing by Tally and pick me up. hint hint
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Here is some more info.This will also be posted at RoamingDZ.com.

The condos next to the beach where we are landing is called the East Pass Towers.The rooms are as follows,

-Two bedroom with a sleeper sofa is $805 for three nights.
-Three bedroom with a sleeper is $1140. for three nights.

The number to call is 800-541-4191.

Destin Inn and Suites
713 Hy 98 E.
Destin,Fla. 32541

The room rates are set.Mention the skydiver group when you call.They have about 15 rooms left right now.