CSpenceFLY

Destin,Fla . Beach Jumps June 24-25

Thats right kids here are the beach jumps you have all been asking for and to top that off listen to this.

RoamingDZ.com is in cooperation with Skydive Atlanta on this one so instead of some cramped Cessna we'll be riding to altitude in Skydive Atlantas Super Kingair.

Details will be posted here and at RoamingDZ.com but here is what I can tell you now.We will be jumping onto Noreaga Point located just a few minutes from the Destin Airport.The airplane will be there first thing Saturday morning so plan on getting there early and get some jumps in before it gets too hot and hell when you get hot take a swim,cool off and then jump some more.
We'll look into doing another cookout on the beach Saturday night like we did last year.Shrimp,grilled steak and fish.....Mmmmm.Plan on staying to party on the beach.

There will be a $20 registration fee to help cover the expenses and jump tickets will be $23.I know,I know but fuel down there is nearly $2 a gal. more than what it is in Thomaston and after all Trey is closing the dropzone for the weekend so we can go to the beach and have some fun.So all of you people that have been asking here it is.Get on the list.

Oh yeah you need a B licence and flotation gear to jump.If you don't have that come for the party.

Ok kids heres some hotel info.If we can get 10 rooms booked at the Destin Inn and Suites they will give us a reate of $120.This is where we stayed last year and it was an ok hotel.I'm trying to get them to just go ahead and give us the rate,I'm waiting for a call back.This place is about a 1/4 mile from where we are on the beach.Mention the skydiver group when you call.

Destin Inn and Suites
713 Hy 98 E.
Destin,Fla. 32541

850-650-2236 mention the skydiver group

The list starts here!

CSpenceFLY
HUSHPUPPY
Psycho Bob

Swoop! get yer lazy, scrawny sooty ass over here for this one! ;)B|
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

put me and the wife3 on the list i am too fucking lazy will their be tandem vfideos so i can pay for my trip garlic bread...gARLIc BREAD
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Damn, Spence... and right after I booked tickets to go to the American Boogie that weekend. :P Oh, well, I should probably stay away from beach jumps for a while.:S:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

BOO-YAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I haven't jumped a beach in .....seems like FOREVER!

That's why Bubbles and I bond so well: dick around 'til the last minute, then come on STRONG. Gee, I hope Sh*t's car is ready for the trip. :o

Count on Beach Music from Boogie Child Entertainment (iPod version), and drink-along music from the Boogie Bastard Mariachis.
1) Who wants to split a ride?
2) Would packing in a mist tent be bad for your rig?
3) Two words: Port-a-Potty. Just a thought.

CSpenceFLY
goofyjumper
HUSHPUPPY
Popsjumper
Psycho Bob
RastaRicanAir & blueskyserenity
Skinnyshrek

OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Gee, I hope Sh*t's car is ready for the trip.

McDonalds will be happy to see him again. His rig should be dry by now. Just make sure whomever's room he stays in he does not know their real name.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

CSpenceFLY
goofyjumper
HUSHPUPPY
Popsjumper
Psycho Bob
Skinnyshrek
Chaoskitty

AWESOME!! I'll start the Flake Countdown Clock to see how close you get:
21 Days : 21 Hours : 55 minutes
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

CSpenceFLY
goofyjumper
HUSHPUPPY
Popsjumper
Psycho Bob
Skinnyshrek
Chaoskitty

Damn I'm not even going and the lack of alphabetical order is killing me :P

And shouldn't you be coming to the American Boogie that weekend ;)

CSpenceFLY
goofyjumper
HUSHPUPPY
Popsjumper
Psycho Bob
Skinnyshrek
Chaoskitty

AWESOME!! I'll start the Flake Countdown Clock to see how close you get:
21 Days : 21 Hours : 55 minutes

I only flake under 2 circumstances:

1. Work gets in the way. (... I'd give you shit on this one but its too easy.. )

2. I find something better to do. :P

Let's stir it up a little, eh?

goofyjumper
blueskyserenity
Skinnyshrek
HUSHPUPPY
Chaoskitty
Popsjumper
CSpenceFLY
Psycho Bob
RastaRicanAir
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

If you want Spence, i will go and promote tandems at FSU. Get some literature together for me and i will go and post the boogie all around Tallahassee. Get some interest maybe. remind me this week-end

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

***i will go and promote tandems at FSU.

"Hey Girls, come on down to the beach and jump out of an airplane with my big fat, sweaty ass. They'll be a bunch of old, drunk skydiving guys there to stare at your titties, rub on your ass and ask you if they can pack your chute for ya.":P;)

Sounds like a plan to me!B|

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Get it right Bob!

"Hey GirlsYou dirty c*nts, come on down to the beach and jump out of an airplane with my big fat, sweaty ass. They'll be a bunch of old, drunk skydiving guys there to stare at your titties, rub on your ass and ask you if they can pack your chute for ya.":P;)
Now get ya tits out!

Sounds like a plan to me!B|

Hey, it works for the weasley little prick who does the Girls Gone Wild videos! And he doesn't even offer a skydive.

I think you cunts under estimate my sales skills. I tell you what i will throw out a bet of 200 dollars that i can convince 5 people from FSU to come and make a jump on the beach. Not with me but i will offer my services to video the dirty whores.

goofyjumper
blueskyserenity
Skinnyshrek
HUSHPUPPY
Chaoskitty
Popsjumper
CSpenceFLY
Psycho Bob
RastaRicanAir
FallingOsh

I'm currently homeless traveling around with the military so I'm very appreciative of roamingdz. Thanks for putting this together

--------------------------------------------------
Stay positive and love your life.