RkyMtnHigh

Emerald Coast Beach Boogie - Memorial Day Weekend!!

Great idea, they have to supply that when they register anyway since MD has a B and 100 requirment for the beach.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

What numbers exactly constitute pieing?
100, 500, and 1000 for sure. Any others are just insignificate, right???

Pieing continues every 1000 after the first 1000. First are exempt after reaching 1000.

"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

What numbers exactly constitute pieing?
100, 500, and 1000 for sure. Any others are just insignificate, right???

Well here at our dz we love pies, so we pie for every 100. But I know some people don't like that, so for visitors we will play by your rules!

I have gotten pied on 100 and 200 and even gotten a little of others pies sometimes!:D

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

Did I hear my name???

Mmmm, Do I smell a pie???

I remember your 100th pie! That was a good one! We have had some pretty good pies over the history of the boogie! I liked the abush last year! Hehehe

Johnny, help keep me posted on any other piable people!

You can't pie me, you already pied me at Dublin! :P I definitely won't be at 200 by then...

BUT I think we should play by your rules since we're invading your DZ. That means Damien isn't exempt for 500. And I know someone who just hit 700 but hasn't been pied for it. :D:D Or do you only pie for jump numbers accomplished at the boogie?

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Did I hear my name???

I remember your 100th pie! That was a good one! We have had some pretty good pies over the history of the boogie! I liked the abush last year! Hehehe

You can't pie me, you already pied me at Dublin! :P I definitely won't be at 200 by then...

BUT I think we should play by your rules since we're invading your DZ. That means Damien isn't exempt for 500. And I know someone who just hit 700 but hasn't been pied for it. :D:D Or do you only pie for jump numbers accomplished at the boogie?

You can only be pied once. If I make my 500th and get pied before I get there, then no pie at the Flora-Bama for me:P.
Edited to add- It isn't retro either (unless you are native to that DZ) so no pie for 2, 3, or 400 for me.

Everyone WARNING they hold you accountable for each and every little F word. I think I eneded up buying 2 or 3 cases of beer the prior to second year I was there.

Did I hear my name???

Oh if we are playing by our rules then the 700th would so be pieable! We love pies!

And Bolas, ummm, well... maybe 300 isn't piable! That's it! 300 is definitely not piable! Yeah! :D

Did I hear my name???

Oh if we are playing by our rules then the 700th would so be pieable! We love pies!

And Bolas, ummm, well... maybe 300 isn't piable! That's it! 300 is definitely not piable! Yeah! :D

Maybe we should just starting pieing for saying the word.

Oh and remember if you get pied try and grab and hug as many people as you can that participated in the pieing.

Females are eligable for pie squared.

Did I hear my name???

Then that means that I'm exempt from a 1600 pie!

How do ya like it Johnny?

Did I hear my name???

How you figure? :D

Oh Johnny, Nicole wanted me to ask you if you have figured it out yet, Pants up or down?
Hahaha
:D

Oh Johnny, Nicole wanted me to ask you if you have figured it out yet, Pants up or down?
Hahaha

Pants stay up this year.
Unless I feel the urge for a good Donkey-Dance.
I'm not scared, I eat pie for breakfast!

Hahaha

Pants stay up this year.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease no Donkey Dancin', no Rick and Chuck in g-strings:o *my eyes!*B|

Hahaha

Pants stay up this year.

You might get pied just for saying you're exempt.

We'll see about the pants. I bet if bushwackers have anything to do with it they will be half mast.

Anyone know if flotation gear is required for the beach jumps?

Yes, and not just anything. Most everyboody has a Stearns fanny pack. I bought mine there, I have heard of people getting them somewhere like Bass Pro Shop.
They will have them, won't they Danielle?

For everybody out there thats coming, take a minute to look at your water gear, think about how to use it, and remember your training, and what you're gonna do in the event of an unintentional water landing.
Its there for a reason, be prepared to use it if necessary.

Well, well, well, just because Hushpuppy is SO insistent...I've updated the list...

Blair700
BASE704
bdbrown
Bolas
Chaoskitty
Chad
Chuck
Daniel (TFFTM)
Donna B.
Ducky69
Hushpuppy
Jeiber
Johnny
Josh (FallingOSH)
lauraliscious
Leapdog
Mike S.
Mike M.
Namdrib
NWFlyer
Popsjumper
Psychobob
Rkymthhigh
Salsa John Beach
Skygirlpc
Terry (AUJumper)
Timber
Vdschoor

:)

The list is growing:)

Well, well, well, just because Hushpuppy is SO insistent...I've updated the list...

Blair700
BASE704
bdbrown <=====================
Bolas
Chaoskitty
Chad
Chuck
Daniel (TFFTM)
Donna B.
Ducky69
Hushpuppy
Jeiber
Johnny
Josh (FallingOSH)
lauraliscious
Leapdog
Mike S.
Mike M.
Namdrib
NWFlyer
Popsjumper
Psychobob
Rkymthhigh
Salsa John Beach
Skygirlpc
Terry (AUJumper)
Timber
Vdschoor

:)

The list is growing:)

Looky I am actually on a list for a boogie that I can make it to , feel like a born again mmmmmm nevermind....:SB|

--------------------------------------------------

Yes, and not just anything. Most everyboody has a Stearns fanny pack. I bought mine there, I have heard of people getting them somewhere like Bass Pro Shop.

Thanks for the info. I just ordered one from Bass Pro Shop online. That'll give me time to familiarize myself with it before I get to the boogie.

Anyone know if flotation gear is required for the beach jumps?

They will have them, won't they Danielle?

For everybody out there thats coming, take a minute to look at your water gear, think about how to use it, and remember your training, and what you're gonna do in the event of an unintentional water landing.

Yes, I am sure that the dz will have some water gear for sale. And that is a very good point about getting familiar with your gear. Thanks Johnny!

Yea after you check it all out, cram the jacket all the way in the corner, then you can fit in beer tix and your ID for when you land at the bar B|
:o
Later
Blair