RkyMtnHigh

Emerald Coast Beach Boogie - Memorial Day Weekend!!

ooooh, I LIKE it! :D:D:P

Okay, so how do I get my t-shirt? :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

***I want to be FishyLiscious.

That's funny!:D:D:D Leave it to the Hippie to come up with that one.:ph34r:

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

P.S. No offense, Danielle. I never said watching you pack wasn't like watching a beautiful sunset wrapped in jogging shorts.

:$Hahahaha!:D Thanks!

I didn't mean to take someones name! If you guys want to come up with something else, I'm cool with that! I was so tired all weekend that my brain wasn't working so well! Maybe "Packerliscious"?

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

Thanks... Rigger was butt ass tired by the time we got home in the morning. After the Spence RV breakdown and the drive home, kinda felt sorry for the boy.
Mike G. has your gear and he started getting things rolling. He'll be in touch with ya shortly.

VIRTUS JUNXIT MORS NON SEPARABIT

Get you ass back down here soon! The beach is calling you!B|

BTW...bring Blaine also, I'm sure he would love to jump the FLORABAMA!:)

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

That sounds more like a name that would have been given to someone at Pensacola Beach this past weekend!!;) You should have seen the airport on Tuesday!

Hahaha, yeah, that's true! Was the airport bad? Glad that I missed that! I would have loved to give TJ and Blair a hard time about it though! You have to ask TJ about the guy at the Bama! :D hahaha

We'll work it out. I'll talk to Kelly this weekend. I really forgot that she had reserved that one, but she hasn't been initiated yet. :P The final say is, every Team Licious member gets to pick her name. So whatever you want! I kind of like pielicious or pie-a-licious since you like pies so much. :D I wasn't being very creative Friday either...

And Fishylicious, I'll let you know next time I'm ready to get a t-shirt order together! :)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

We'll work it out. I'll talk to Kelly this weekend. I really forgot that she had reserved that one, but she hasn't been initiated yet. :P The final say is, every Team Licious member gets to pick her name. So whatever you want! I kind of like pielicious or pie-a-licious since you like pies so much. :D I wasn't being very creative Friday either...

And Fishylicious, I'll let you know next time I'm ready to get a t-shirt order together! :)

pie-a-licious sounds great! Thanks! :D

oh dammit!!!!!!

I thought you had forgotten about that. SHit!

Thanks Becky..you'll get yours one day.

And YOU, Katee...you'll be gettin' yours probably sooner.
I know Bob put you up to this so he's on the list, too.
:$:$
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

oh dammit!!!!!!

I am innocent, was working all :D:Dday

--------------------------------------------------

oh dammit!!!!!!

Andy, you can french braid my hair anytime;) I might like it since it'll reduce the knots I usually get from freeflying:D

Hey all,

If any one has any photo's of of skydiving over the beach during this boogie please send full resolution to me I'm writing an article for parachutist. Pm for my home email address.

Thanks.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

Pie-a-licious!! I like it too. Appropriate for your avatar. :P You should come jump with us in Destin in a few weeks! :)
Oh, and thanks Rky for the pics of Pops. I heard about that, but a picture is worth a thousand words! :D

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Pie-a-licious!! I like it too. Appropriate for your avatar. :P You should come jump with us in Destin in a few weeks! :)
Oh, and thanks Rky for the pics of Pops. I heard about that, but a picture is worth a thousand words! :D

:D Seeing Andy wake up and moesy around the next morning was hilarious, especially when he realized that he had braids.:D

Yeah, that matches the avatar! This weekend they were coming up with some other ideas also. Here are a few we were throwing around: "Elle-licious" or "Birdie-licious" or "Duh-licious". :D

I know Iwan took alot on our hop and pops.Finally,my 15 min. of fame.

Need pics send PM for my email to send the photo's to.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

Hey Danielle, do you have contact info for Gary and his new wife? I recall they were taking lots of still shots at the Flora-Bama each day at sunset. Those would be great for Leapdog's article.

Yeah, he got some pretty good ones, I don't have contact info for him though. Sorry!

I won't even be back at the dz for a couple of weeks to get the info for you!

Somebody else may have it or be able to get it, Hushpuppy? Psycho?