RkyMtnHigh

Emerald Coast Beach Boogie - Memorial Day Weekend!!

blair700
Bolas
Chaoskitty (probably)
chuck
ducky69
hushpuppy
jeiber (hopefully)
johnny
lauraliscious
leapdog
NWFlyer (almost probably definitely)
Popsjumper
psychobob
rkymthhigh
Salsa John Beach
Skygirlpc
vdschoor (hopefully!)

Very bummed you won't be there, Laura. I am strongly considering this boogie for that weekend ... I'll probably be on the east coast anyway.:)

...I'll buy her the second one. Two, that ought to do it. They are really strong.

Two? For ChaosKitty? Hoooooboy are you in for a surprise. Buying Bushwhackers is going to get really expensive for you....and for Bob.

The Kitty is NOT a cheap date.

:D:D

What can I say? I can hang with the boys! :D
:P

Thanx for the good word, D!

I'll be there on Thursday... ;)

ME too B|

blair700
BASE704
Bolas
Chaoskitty (probably)
chuck
ducky69
hushpuppy
jeiber (hopefully)
johnny
leapdog
Popsjumper
psychobob
rkymthhigh
Salsa John Beach
Skygirlpc
vdschoor (hopefully!)

Just added one of the drunk sitters, he's known for keeping large unruley americans from drowning in the ocean at midnight, and of course can hold his own with the cajun oysters!
Looks like we have enough DZ.commers for a couple of CARAVAN loads....ANY CHANCE ON GETTING A LARGER PLANE OR MORE THAN ONE SMALLER ONE :$:o

C'mon Memorial DAY!!!
Later
Blair
PS the website says boboloco is giving a seminar on Donkey Dancing? WTF? :D

May 28th is a Sunday. Come down for friday and saturday...

I am very strongly considering it, although it makes NO sense to go from Atlanta to Elberta to Cincinnati then back to Atlanta. :S I'll see if I can't work something out...:)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

May 28th is a Sunday. Come down for friday and saturday...

I am very strongly considering it, although it makes NO sense to go from Atlanta to Elberta Pensacola to Cincinnati then back to Atlanta. :S I'll see if I can't work something out...:)

This works better. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Thanks, but even if I make it to Pensacola, I have to get to the DZ somehow...

I, or someone else that lives in town can come get youB|...and you will like it!:P

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Thanx for the good word, D!

I'll be there on Thursday... ;)

ME too B|

blair700
BASE704
Bolas
Chaoskitty (probably)
chuck
ducky69
hushpuppy
jeiber (hopefully)
johnny
leapdog
Popsjumper
psychobob
rkymthhigh
Salsa John Beach
Skygirlpc
vdschoor (hopefully!)

Just added one of the drunk sitters, he's known for keeping large unruley americans from drowning in the ocean at midnight, and of course can hold his own with the cajun oysters!
Looks like we have enough DZ.commers for a couple of CARAVAN loads....ANY CHANCE ON GETTING A LARGER PLANE OR MORE THAN ONE SMALLER ONE :$:o

C'mon Memorial DAY!!!
Later
Blair
PS the website says boboloco is giving a seminar on Donkey Dancing? WTF? :D

Ok, You had to bring up the Donkey Dance didn't you?!:o:D

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

What's with all the hopefully, probabaly and stuff. either you are or you are not. I think that if your name is on the list, you are. Just make plans and do it. You will not be dissapointed.

John4455 - What's the count down to now?

All that talk of bush wacking is making me randy.

I can't wait for this boogie.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

Thanks, but even if I make it to Pensacola, I have to get to the DZ somehow...

I, or someone else that lives in town can come get youB|...and you will like it!:P

I would not just like it, I would LOVE it! I have a little plan in the works....I think I can work with this. I'll keep y'all posted. B|

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

If I come down I'll probably be able to rent a car and will fly in to Pensacola from Atlanta (assuming I'm still working down there at that point). Keep me posted on your plans - maybe we can coordinate travel from Atlanta (at least on the way down).

"The Alabama Gang"
From Opelika... Can't wait to see everybody again!

Blair700
BASE704
Bolas
Chaoskitty (probably)
Chuck
Daniel (TFFTM)
Donna B.
Ducky69
Hushpuppy
Jeiber (hopefully)
Johnny
Josh (FallingOSH)
lauraliscious (must try!)
Leapdog
Mike S.
Mike M.
Popsjumper
Psychobob
Rkymthhigh
Salsa John Beach
Skygirlpc
Terry (AUJumper)
Vdschoor (hopefully!)

Updating the list........................
Looks like it's going to be a FUN weekend!B|

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Well, well, well, just because Hushpuppy is SO insistent...I've updated the list...

Blair700
BASE704
Bolas
Chaoskitty
Chuck
Daniel (TFFTM)
Donna B.
Ducky69
Hushpuppy
Jeiber
Johnny
Josh (FallingOSH)
lauraliscious
Leapdog
Mike S.
Mike M.
NWFlyer
Popsjumper
Psychobob
Rkymthhigh
Salsa John Beach
Skygirlpc
Terry (AUJumper)
Vdschoor

I WILL be there! At least Thurs. through Sat. night. But hey, that's better than nothing! :)

And all you slackers (you know who you are, but just in case everyone else doesn't - Kristi, Jeff, Krisanne, and Iwan) who couldn't commit, I took all those hopefully's and maybe's and probably's off for you. If I can make it, you all can too. No excuses!!! There are lots of beach jumps to be made and lots of bushwackers to be consumed! :)

Well, well, well, just because Hushpuppy is SO insistent...I've updated the list...

I WILL be there! At least Thurs. through Sat. night. But hey, that's better than nothing! :)

Yay, Laura! Glad that you ar going to make it! This really is going to be a good weekend! Woo hoo!

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

And all you slackers (you know who you are, but just in case everyone else doesn't - Kristi, Jeff, Krisanne, and Iwan) who couldn't commit, I took all those hopefully's and maybe's and probably's off for you. If I can make it, you all can too. No excuses!!! There are lots of beach jumps to be made and lots of bushwackers to be consumed! :)

I am not consuming anything that is called bush whatever.. but I'll have a couple of drinks I'm sure..

You guys are gonna put me in the poor house.. all these east coast boogies are killing me.. (and I dont mind it at all.. :P)

You guys are gonna put me in the poor house.. all these east coast boogies are killing me.. (and I dont mind it at all.. :P)

I think we need to get these east coast people to travel to our coast :P

American Boogie, maybe? :)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

What's with all the hopefully, probabaly and stuff. either you are or you are not. I think that if your name is on the list, you are. Just make plans and do it. You will not be dissapointed.

John4455 - What's the count down to now?

All that talk of bush wacking is making me randy.

I can't wait for this boogie.

41 more days!
I'll be there sometime on thursday. When will you and the rest or the CRW dogs be arriving?

How do ya like it Johnny?

Flora-Bama History
First erected in 1962, the original structure was destoyed by fire before the establishment opened. The Flora-Bama Lounge was subsequently rebuilt and finally opened in 1964. Destroyed again by the Category 3 Hurricane Ivan on 16 September 2004, the establishment's owners began the rebuilding process on April 16, 2005 with what was called the "No Tears In the Beer Demolition/ Re-Build Party". Reconstruction has since been completed and the bar has resumed operations.

Is it true, they have finished rebuilding?! IF so they had better watch out for the Chester crew, Rodriguez brothers and the few toad suckers that will be there.

Not sure when the CRW dogs are showing. I should be there early like 2 or 3 am Friday morning. So when the sun rises for jumping on Friday I will too.

"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

Countdown? Anyone? Bueller?

39 more days? I think.

It's hard to sacrafice jupming in such great weather to prepare for sand-landing, Bushwacking, Gnat- swatting great time.

Is anyone flying any camera? I think we should try to put another boogie video together.