tspillers

6th AOTMB

Todd & Dave: I will not be able to make the boogie, but Trent will come in my place. Is that ok? Damn at least show a little sympathy for an old guy will ya?

Anomaly or me...

Hmmm...not sure about that, Trent is a neat guy, but he's not you...I mean, they only won Open this year...:D:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I tried to get a room yesterday - and no one knew what I was talkign about. Tried again today and the lowest rate I could get was 99.00. Are there any other hotels close that might have a lower rate?

thanks

neilp

You must have called the Hilton?? I did the same thing.:S It seems that the girl who knows anything about the boogie and special rates, didn't bother to tell anyone else about it so you have to talk to her only.:S Good luck finding her too. I booked a room at the brazos inn. Not the nicest place but close to the dz and it was clean when i stayed there last year. 979-779-0020

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Bad, bad news... Seems the massage therapist has come down with some kind of illness they call bronchitis... I guess I brought it back from AZ. I will TRY to make it if my head doesn't explode between now and then. :S

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Did you mention AOT or Skydiving? Ask to speak with Rachael. I just left there and paid for the organizer's rooms. She said someone called and she tried to call them back, but couldn't get through.

SHould be $69 a night.

Let me know what happens.

Todd

I am not totally useless, I can be used as a bad example.

I mentioned everything I could come up with ATO, Aggieland, Aggies Over Texas, skydiving convention, etc. I also left Rachael a message yesterday. I’m sure it was all just a minor mix up, no worries. Everything worked out good; I was able to get a room at the Hilton via price line for 140.00 for Friday and Saturday.

neilp

Noticed the keg....

Sounds like you have your priorities straight to me.

Parking is across from the paved roadway on the north (atcually NE) side of the Hangar, the entrace is just moved a bit with the ditches roped off.

Todd

I am not totally useless, I can be used as a bad example.