tspillers

6th AOTMB

Now I can say I've seen a fly-by!! :oB|

Actually, it was two fly-bys, with a topless co-pilot.. :) That pilot's only nuts when he's got me next to him... I have that effect on some people. :S

Edited to add - Thank you Todd and Kathy for a great time. Yes, I was only there for a couple of hours because I was SICK all weekend, but y'all are still the best, regardless of my mental or physical health :ph34r:.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Hey Todd & Kathy.

Ditto Clint on that. Thanks for another great weekend. Did a few skydives. Drank a few beers, listened to the band, talked to a bunch of people.

Still trying to figure out who the video dude was that showed up with the low group on the zoo SCR attempt (low group = 138mph, high group = 109mph). Funny that when he showed up the 20 somthing jumps guy was trying to figure out who he was, where he came from, etc.. , while the 2800 something jumps guy said "HEY video! GEEEEEK". :)
A big THANKS to all your staff behind the scenes who work hard at making you look good. ;)

See you next year.

Cheers
Larry
--
'In an insane society a sane person seems insane.' Mr. Spock

I noticed you jumping your cute little ass off all weekend, which is uncharacteristic of you. What did you do - blow a whole paycheck in one weekend?

Oh, and that Skyvan high-speed low-pass was indeed awesome. Holy shit! A narrow lane between the row of hangers and the boundary fence, over the swoop course, wheels almost low enough to take down the wind blades. Eeek!

hehe its just money right?? How could I not jump my ass off...they were some great jumps!! I mean how could I pass up alligator and tube jumps, not to mention all of the SCR's. Who would have thought I would be volunteering to go on SCR's. I learned a lot this weekend from everyone there. And thanks J for all of the demoing I got to do!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A life without a cause
is a life without an effect

While the thanks are going out -- thanks to Kathy, Todd, Rip, Ted, Jenn and others for helping out with the new wingsuit flyers, the suit rack hangers and just being fun -- we put up 8 new flyers

And most of all thanks for the prime rib/shrimp dinner --- it was the shiznit

Next year bigger, better, more flocks and just a great time

By the way if you missed the $69.00 hotel room you missed out -- one of the best, cleanest, most comfortable hotels I have been in -- and the price was-- well great

PS I would like to thank Gary for the RW organizing that I was able to just slip into when I had a chance --to bad Woody kept fuckin it up;)

There was some Max guy there too but he was strange -he always jumped with his feet or head towards the ground

Thanks to all See Ya next year!!!!!!!

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

At this point I will just say thanks to everyone. I am in CO now and already made 1 jump. I was on the plane a little after 8 this morning. I am very exhausted. Maybe 1 more jump in me today, then the mandatory meeting this evening and then I am going to crash and sleep in some tomorrow. I know I wouldn't remember everyone I want to thank right now. I do want to give a special thanks to the staff, volunteers, and jumpers that helped with their time and work.

Later until I have some rest.

Todd

I am not totally useless, I can be used as a bad example.

DAGNAM IT!!!

i will not be getting back from China until late on the 10th - looks like I am going to miss The Skydiving Event of The Year once again!! >:(

Well - it was great catching up with you and others at SkyFest......

Maybe next year......I miss that beacon!!:)

Cheers All!!

Nick

Hobbes: "How come we play 'War' and not 'Peace'?"
Calvin: "Too few role models."