tspillers

6th AOTMB

For anyone who hasn't heard.....

The Official Dates for the 6th Ags Over Texas Memorial Boogie is September 9-11.

Aircraft: Skyvan from Eloy and our Grand Caravan

Early registration forms should be out in the next 2 weeks.

We will have the same caterer as last year. The Prime Rib will stay on the menu, but other items may change. Like last year, the menu will have something for vegetarians and something other than red meat.

We are still finalizing organizers so I will keep you updated when I think I have a complete list.

All I can think of right now.....

Todd

I am not totally useless, I can be used as a bad example.

Todd -
I will be there again this year, and you can count on me getting to the speed star BEFORE you (and I do not need AFF signals to fly!!!) :)
Looking forward to it!

Live Life, Get Paid and Get Laid!
If you touch it.....it's your responsibility!!!

I hope to be getting some freefly coaching. I have it on good authority that there will be a very talented freefly coach/organizer there. The names won't likely be posted though until a couple more people make their final committments.

Todd

I am not totally useless, I can be used as a bad example.

Todd -
I will be there again this year, and you can count on me getting to the speed star BEFORE you (and I do not need AFF signals to fly!!!) :)
Looking forward to it!

I remember hearing something like this at Skyfest.Lets go to the video shall we....hmmmm:D

Just because I decided not to dock on a mess of shit.....I do recall that I took a grip before you did, or have you forgotten?? You were outside the door, I was in the back - yeah, go ahead and brag if you like. The question is: Are you going to show up at AOT for a rematch, or are you too chicken????
:)

_________________________________--

You didn't get your coffee this morning did you??:P

I'm not sure you want to see her on Coffee.:D:D

Kylie dear, i saw the video, you clearly beat him TO the formation, however you docked at the same time.:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Kylie dear, i saw the video, you clearly beat him TO the formation, however you docked at the same time

So crashing through the formation counts as a dock?

:D

Year after year AOT is getting better and better...this year will be no different. Its a far cry from the first AOTMB in 2000 with a King Air and no DZ on the airport.

I'm PUMPED about this one, its going to be fun.:)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

You didn't get your coffee this morning did you??:P

I'm not sure you want to see her on Coffee.:D:D

Kylie dear, i saw the video, you clearly beat him TO the formation, however you docked at the same time.:D

Thank you...If you watch the video closely you can see ME coming in to dock and then backing off because of a wave that went through the formation.I believe at this point dear Kylie is no where to be seen.:(;)

Its a far cry from the first AOTMB in 2000 with a King Air and no DZ on the airport.

Hey that was my first, ever boogie right after I got off student status and before I had my A. Only reason I could go is because Chuck was running it using his King Air.

Remember it almost landed with the wheels up?

Hey, if I come this year can I collect on our football bet from several years ago? ;)

Blues,

Blue skies,

Jim

Hey, if I come this year can I collect on our football bet from several years ago?

I'm trying to remember exactly what the bet was...it was a free jump or beer, I can't remember which, though.

Hey that was my first, ever boogie right after I got off student status and before I had my A.

Same here! I was able to jump because Doc Stewart came down from Eagle Flight and told Chuck he'd take care of me.

Remember it almost landed with the wheels up?

Yup! You remember who was flying?:D
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

See here, LAWN BOY, you are put in a pickle - if you admit that I was there first, then you get your SCS, but since you are trying to be a man and claim you beat little me to the formation, you lose - which is more important to you??
Plus, take a look at jump #'s, I would be ashamed to even admit that it was even close considering how much more experienced you were...
But if it makes you feel more like a man, then come to AOT for the rematch, of course then it will be more embarassing for you......