upndownshop

SkyFest 05 IS ON!

The dates are set July 14-17th at SD Spaceland.

For those of you who may of known it has been a struggle to pull it off this year, but we are moving forward. Our 5th year, the biggest event in Texas.
Casa. 2 Otters, Balloons, Heli and more.

I will update the website this weekend so you can go there for details. I don't want this to be an Adv.

We are needing ladies for the Women's Texas State Record...Belly and Freefly. Pink Patch jumps are on as well. I will have a contact person for you to sign up with on the site.

If anyone wants to offer a hand before or during the event we could really use some help.

We thank you so much for your support for the last 4 years and in the future.

I am so jazzed with the anticipated number of Skydiving Scholarship Winners we should have this year, it will bring our total up to 40 scholarships donated across Texas.

I hope this is appropriate place to put this??????

So, any camera slots jay?? You said last year i should of showed up. Give me a call. See if the tally crew wanna go.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I've been hearing about this one since the first day of the Dublin boogie. Apparently it's "the place to be". So I guess I'll do my best to make it out! Can't wait! B|

Do your BEST? Girlllll..you better get your butt here!

I received the scholarship for FF at Spaceland last year from Skyfest. I can tell you, it has paid for 2 coach jumps with Anamoly, and I still have 1 more to go! I have been able to learn so much from just those 2 jumps alone! It is an awesome event.

I hope everyone plans on attending!!!

This year I want to see the Aggie TeXXas 20-way happen as well. If we would have had more then one attempt at it last year, we would have had it, putting the person that went low in the base and fixing the problem.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Once again the wingsuits will be there, only this year they are going to be much faster thanks to the Vampire.

The high altitude load should go long

Somebody add
Voodew1
Professor
FlyinBob

all Vampire equiped (by then for sure)

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

Well, i will be going so any tally crew want to ride let me know. You know how tight my schedule is:)

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Hey when you heading through again nobby? Ok i'm in spoke to the misses and its a go go go. All i can say is it better compare to DUBLIN. If i drive all that way for nothing then they'll be touble!!!!!;) Or just lots of late nights in the camper....

ahhh poor jake. It was hard on you i know. Glad you made it back ok dude. I know i was fucked. I tell ya. Last time i shop at publix. There vegetables are something else..:)

Is that the load I got bumped off of[:/] After winning all kinds and prizes and giving them away, that's the way I get treated:(
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Is that the load I got bumped off of After winning all kinds and prizes and giving them away, that's the way I get treated

Hell, I don't remember Mar. All I remember is you kicking ass with the women's record attempts.:)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Kiss ass:ph34r: If I remember correct I gave away one of my prizes to you to give to the guy that found Morgan's ring:P
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey