upndownshop

SkyFest 05 IS ON!

Hobby is closer but IAH is a lot better. You choose...We'll find someone to pick her up without a problem.

Who - Katie - BAH!
Just don't advertise the itinerary - she'll have a fleet of people there arguing over who she rides with and fights will break out and it will just be really ugly . . .:D

I'll be driving down to be there thursday morning -

I looked today the closest hotels are about 15 minutes away - but that really isn't too far - besides we are all there to jump right - no partying after the sun goes down.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I honestly think the best bet for people is to camp out. There are showers at Spaceland...I don't plan on driving anywhere after the party...TRUST ME! :)

*Edited to add: There will be a skydiver rate available at a local hotel as well. More info to follow...

I honestly think the best bet for people is to camp out. There are showers at Spaceland...I don't plan on driving anywhere after the party...TRUST ME! :)

DUH! After seeing that "sexy, skydivin, librarian" shot I took of you on your posts now.......we might have to do a full pictorial!!
:o;)

Bug Chuck to put this on his calendar... he was bitching because he'll be working during Rantoul, I told him this can be our big trip this summer!B|

It's on my calendar - now if work will cooperate!B|

We need to sing some more around the campfire girlie.

Do we need to twist Chuck's arm? I'm putting Skinny on it. He could convince a fly swimming is good exercise!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Hobby is closer but IAH is a lot better

Huh?
I think Hobby is quite a bit closer; it's on the same side of Houston as Spaceland. Neither is convenient, though, because Spaceland is down a different freeway-arm of Houston. You can cut across the beltway from Hobby (or just go in to the loop).

If you can choose, I'd say Hobby. If you can't, or one is one is a lot more convenient for you, then the difference isn't huge enough to drive a decision.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Wendy, I meant that IAH is just a better airport in general. I have never liked Hobby, personally.

Either one would work to fly into. I will be operating DUH's taxi cab service in full throttle, so just let me know when you need me there peeps! :)

I wish I could make it out there with you kids, I've been wanting to check out Spaceland for a long time, but fun and adventure calls from spain. Gotta go swoop on the beach.........'cause that's the rules.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

Ok,Duh it's official.RoamingDZ.com is headed to Skyfest '05.So what do you Texans have in store for us.Did anyone start a list yet.How many on the RoamingDZ'er are going to show up at Spaceland?Maybe we can work out some prizes for people that show up with Dublin Boogie shirts.

Chris..I'll give you a call to discuss details.

I (along with others) have quite a bit of stuff already in planning for the Saturday night party! :)

And I know others are working on day time activities (jumping BS crap) BWAHAHAHAH! ;)

I'm sure we will have the hot air balloon, helicopter, powered parachute <--FREAKING NUTS!!! THE GUY DOES AERIALS AND CRAP!!(oh..and he takes you up and lets you jump out of it too!), a casa, both otters flying in full force, raft dives, Pink patch dives...

It's just going to keep growing!!!

Once the entire list of events is put together I will post it.

Like I said, I will be contacting you to discuss 'Dublin' type events/fundraisers.

Shiiiit even i didn't get a free dublin T-shirt dude. I'm boycotting next year, F!@# that fat bastard..hehe hey i will be towing the camper anyone want to ride along chip in for gas. Tallahassee-houston. Another fine road trip!!!:)
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?