CSpenceFLY

Dublin Boogie Info

Wow! This is going to be a PARTY!!! I will have 6 demo Birdman suits for anyone who would like to fly! See you guys there!

Tammie BMI, Florida!B|

I have my Birdman suit now, but I have yet to fly it due to a long break from jumping. That is slowly, but surely changing now. Would it be better to wait to do try my first flight at my home DZ, or will you (BMI) be there for us newbie wingsuit fliers wanting to give it a try? What days will you be there? Is trying a wingsuit flight problematic with this rig situation...my lateral straps and legstraps are loose, even with bungee. (See attached pic.) This is the best fitting rig that I could find right now for myself because I am a very small person (5 ft. under 100 bs.) with narrow hips/smallish (sort-of) thighs.

Amanda ~ I will be going...don't worry. ;)

You mean there will be skydiving at this boogie:)

Yes I have taken off time from my bloody job for this boogie.................i need to stay &@#$ up the whole time...(i mean at night of course)..........damn why can't i work just one day a week like skinnyshrek, looks like being the bread winner is not paying off! See ya'll there!
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Melli and Alli? Woo hooooo!!!!

We will have to jump and make you Rodriguez brothers. :)
BTW, we're planning on a Rocky Horror Picture Show showing, so bring your lingere...

Oh and your toast, water guns, etc... :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

See you all there!!!

Alli, my sweetie...I am sooo glad!!! I really look forward to seeing you, again, my sis. :)

BTW, we're planning on a Rocky Horror Picture Show showing, so bring your lingere...

I've heard, seen costumed people in lines for, but never personally done the whole RHPS thing...could you explain further, Mr. Bolas! What night is this?

I've heard, seen costumed people in lines for, but never personally done the whole RHPS thing...could you explain further, Mr. Bolas! What night is this?

>:( OOHH!! a Rocky Horror virgin, we'll try to be gentle. >:(

http://www.rockyhorror.com

Basically you throw stuff, yell at the screen, dance and dress up while you watch the movie. The plan right now is for Friday night. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

OK, if we are all going to REALLY be on the balloon together, I think we need to send money like now............ugh..........I know I saw somewhere how to do it.............Spence - remind me please!

So who is going to be the last one out of the basket and shoot topside video of all the jumps?

I did my first in Eloy and it is so quiet and peaceful - but I might want to hold someone's hand on exit :P. Yippy! We got a cool basketfull!

We need to all send in our cash now to lock in our spots - if there are still spots Saturday afternoon, which works for me :)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Found it......

go to Roamingdz.com and you will see "balloon jumps" on the home page. Can send in payment or do pay pal. OK folks - for those who discussed the Saturday afternoon spot, I've HEARD that morning or evenings is normally the best incase of winds. Anyone know what the heck the winds are like in Georgia this time of year?

Mel, Cowden, LoudDan, Nicki....PM me and let me know when you sign up and cross fingers :)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Winds can be unpredictable at best during March so cross your fingers and hope is all I can promise. Lucky for you all if the balloon can get up safely you'll be fine with the millions or acres of farmland in the area just set your landing area up accordingly.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

hey dee! i already sent our (me & jj) balloon reservations for saturday afternoon :^)

JRock, Douwanto ~ go ahead and make your reservations-a-la-paypal* make sure to specify SATURDAY AFTERNOON!!!

if anyone else would like to join us --- reserve it!!!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

Yes, I locked in my plans to travel there with Miss Dee-licious!!!

Alana - I am REALLY looking forward to finally meeting you, sweetheart!

Rosa - twice in one year...TOO cool, huh? Can't wait to give you another big hug, my little sis.

Bolas - get ready, another boogie with the Richard Sisters! BTW, I absolutely love the RHPS!!!

Jake - will you be able to jump this time? WE'VE got a skydive already pre-manifested!

Dee - this road trip is going to rock! I'll bring the music, you bring the trail mix! Love ya...

Mel - I'm already missing you and really hope that we get to jump together this time!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

awww Alli sweetie...no i wont be able to jump yet....will just be in a short are cast that week.....but the Richard Sisters??? your bringing your sister? have i met her?

oh and did you get your present from Mel last night?
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas