CSpenceFLY

Dublin Boogie Info

Chris must be doing some serious sucking up cuz I am seeing Badfish Chicks t-shirts EVERYWHERE!

I'm proud to THINK I was one of the first few to sport them....and sport them proudly.

My name might be on the "attendees" list soon - scoping out the alternatives as we speak. Hmmmm...what to do in March :S

What freaking alternatives.Show up at Dublin or be heckled by your friends.Show up at Dublin or receive drunk dials to beat all others.Yes we will have an official drunk dial phone number list for all to see.We might even post non-attendies numbers on Dropzone.com:oYou should come to Dublin to avoid the alternatives.

Plus, this type of t-shirt makes boobies look HUGE. Ask Skymama!

Why in the world is the subject of my breasts on the Dublin boogie thread? :S:P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Wow.....sounds like I have no choice then now, do I? :P

Searching for a cheap flight, got the feelers out for a ride to and from some airport and also have ears open for space at a warm clean place to crash each night.....am I starting to ask too much? B|

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Plus, this type of t-shirt makes boobies look HUGE. Ask Skymama!

Why in the world is the subject of my breasts on the Dublin boogie thread? :S:P

I'm so sorry! I was going to PM you to tell you what I had written, but I got sidetracked. Sorry, again, to embarrass you! :$

(Honestly, you look great, Andrea, and we have talked of the shirt and your avatar online before...lol. :$)

dude. why doesn't sangiro just make no more threads available unless its about dublin...Be rude not to dont ya think
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

because everyone will be there. If you havent heard about dublin by now then you must be living in a cave. I hope you have the planes dude this thing is big..hehe and put me down for the wednesday airport hop
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

ONE THING I WANT TO KNOW
I missed out on the homemade chocolates at the the Skydive Atlanta FreeFly Boogie.
SO.....Is that wonderful candy chef gonna bring some to the Dublin Boogie????
Scotty loved them and said you ARE HIRED for the Carbonezone Candy Shop.
I WANT SOME CHOCOLATE
<>
Tami